Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5514 5515 5516 5517 5518 5519 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:39 pm

She laughed at the thought of Lia pulling out Franco's hair.

"The decor won't be too hard...and I still have my decorating company that I use on occasion, as well as the caterer and DJ. 3nodding I'll just have to figure out the menu, and I should be able to do that in a month. The decorating has always been Icy's favorite thing with this particular party. lol "

She chuckled at the memories of the cupids strung up in little nooses. xd
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:45 pm

Hmmm... both of those sound fun. I wonder if it'll be nice enough to do something outside though.

It always seems like you have such fun decorating for the Anti-Valentine's party here, Katana. cat_xd

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Alright then, damn that means that this years Vday orders for love potions are gonna be in a roaring stampede.... stressed She downs her drink and then pours another one.

Hm....if its an outside game...OH! How about a blind tagging game for dates? You know like Marco Polo?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:53 pm

She gave Kits a grin.

"It is fun...and kinda special at the same time. That was the first real themed party we had here at MW after it opened. Can't believe we're coming up on number three already."

She finished her drink and rinsed her glass, and set it aside.

"Well, ladies...I have a feeling I'm going to be occupied tomorrow with a certain stubborn Italian man, going over the books. I'll talk to ya'll later. biggrin "

She waved to Lia & Kits and then made her way downstairs to her quarters.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:57 pm

Goodnight Kat, thanks again for tonight. She waves back to the redhead as she heads downstairs.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:58 pm

That seems normal for that time of year. cat_lol Valentine's Day makes people think more about finding their special someone.

Hmmm... blind date... that could be interesting. *thinks about Psy's brother* Or it could turn out really badly. cat_sweatdrop It would depend on who's there.

I remember that first party. It's hard to believe it's been that long. *waves to Katana* Good night. ^_^

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:04 pm

Well it's got to turn out better than that Dating auction we had. I'd be sure to have better thoughts on not signing up Hauk and Anira this time without permission rofl
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:09 pm

Oh that date auction was just a mess. cat_rofl

*takes a drink of her cocoa, trying very hard not to laugh before swallowing*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:14 pm

No kidding! I might have to think of how to do it differently but I'm thinking have one guy blindfolded and be pinned in with a bunch of female contestants and see if he can catch one. The one he catches would be his date for Vday and then turn it around for a lady round ya know? lol that might be a little weird too. I'm sure we can think of something. Oh we could do a costume contest too! She was glad to cheer Kits up a little bit with ideas for the Springs. She seemed a bit down since she'd been running the show. Speaking of special ones. How you doing with your boy toy? wink
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:20 pm

I'm sure the guys around here wouldn't mind that at all. cat_lol Oh, a costume contest is always fun! Everybody seems to like those!

Oh, Rod and I are doing good. He's pretty busy with work, but he's managed to sneak away a few times to spend the evening with me. cat_3nodding We're going to take a short trip later this month, but I'm not sure when, or where.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:23 pm

Mmmm that will be loads of fun! I hope he's treating you well enough. wink She sips her drink and smirks at the cat girl. How's Karrie been without Amy around anyways? I know they broke up and all but I'm sure he's still misses her a bit.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:28 pm

Oh, he is. There's nothing to worry about there. He likes to spoil me. cat_lol *drinks the last of her cocoa* Actually, Karrie's been doing better without her around. She's not coming around all the time, reminding him of things he doesn't want to think about. He's been burying himself in work a lot though. cat_neutral

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:35 pm

*falls apparently unconscious into the bar area with a couple of other women, covered by a sheet and blankets*

Eh, where is this? This isn't my palace. ><
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:37 pm

Hm....that's not good. I wondered why I haven't been seeing much of him lately. He needs to take a vacation that one. But I'm glad he's doing better. Sipping her drink she takes one last pour into the glass. Corking the jug and levitating it back into its place.

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:43 pm

*hears a thud and looks around* No, Rei, you're at MW... *decides she doesn't want to ask why Rei's there*

Yeah, Karrie does need a vacation. I've been trying to convince him to take one.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5514 5515 5516 5517 5518 5519 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games