Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:27 pm
This thread? Yeah, it does that every so often.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:30 pm
Madame Royale
Thank you, darling~ heart

And I noticed you're smoking, right after gaia's 'SMOKING DOES NOT MAKE YOU SEXY" ... Yet as my friend put it, "But being a demon with a bloody pipe and zombies does!". Double standards Gaia, double standards.

I'd give you my longdrag to go with that outfit, BUT I CAN'T because it's now SOULBOUND. evil  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:56 am
I put this avatar together a few days ago. The GCD was being rebellious so I decided to jump in. xD What (almost) everyone did was equip their cigs/tobacco items, or if they didn't have that, then they equipped alcohol items, sexual items, and other 'bad' stuff like that. xD

Supposedly we're getting our tobacco items back soon, though. =]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:31 am
Madame Royale
Supposedly we're getting our tobacco items back soon, though. =]

Where'd you hear that? surprised

Unfortunately I have no tobacco items, so the only way I can protest is in my sig. cry

For the record, though, I think real cigarette smoke is one of the most disgusting things ever. But pixellated cigarette smoke I have no problem with. xd  

__penguin__

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:37 am
Yeah, I don't like real smoking either. xD My mom smokes, 'nuff said.

The "Ask the Admin" thread where Lanzer said he's going to try and get cigs unbanned. And I like your sig xD Good choice!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:16 am
Its pretty crazy that something like that even happened that the creator of the site didn't even know about! And yeah, my gf showed me that a while ago. I agree though, awesome sig Penguin! Go Spike~  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:37 am
Yeah and it shows he must not have any control on Gaia anymore.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:45 am
Which is really sad... Can you imagine creating something so huge and then not being able to control it? Though, I'm more than a little annoyed with the fact that all these "chance" items keep coming out that cost cash... And that ALL the fish stuff does. :< But I just deal with that much. Only reason I have on what I have on now is thanks to my gf being a breedables owner. ^^;;  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:13 am
Breedables~ <33

=w= My parents smoke and I don't really care for it, but I don't have anything against it. It's a person's own choice.

This who thing though... it kind of reminds me of La Pucelle Tactics. When it was translated into English, the character Croix had his cig removed and his gun "remodeled" to look less like a cross. And a few other things.
"There are well organized forces that work hard to punish software makers and sellers for what they consider religious transgressions. As a very small and brand new publisher without deep pockets we need to pick and choose our battles. Had we thought the crosses were meaningful we would have fought. But they weren't. And we'd much rather have the game widely available then [sic] face disappointed gamers who cannot find the title. It was the right decision, though as we grow as company we may make different calls in the future."
<< Well, amusingly enough, one of the victory poses shows Croix taking a drag from an invisible cigarette. If I remember right, the smoke is still there too.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:06 pm
.......... O 3O  

hatofulstar

Fashionable Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ms Lady Cho

Nerd

18,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:08 pm
H o s h i J i z z
cowfish249
H o s h i J i z z
cowfish249
H o s h i J i z z
cowfish249

dude! XD what the~haha! but that does not matter, love the latest pages~<3

> w > ... heart
OHWTY 8'D

hahaha! tiny typing! XD

HOW'S THIS? 8D

size awesone :I
not that i would know
i am not prussian

LOL ..

OHMAI LOOK WUT I DID FOR THE THANKS FOR THE 400 VIEWS FOR MY dA:
Teehee~

poor ivan.... D:  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:10 pm
x_LoveObject_x
cowfish249
x_LoveObject_x
The killer whale's name is Ivan. The turtle is Toris. I have a hamster thing named Ukraine, and I did have a cuttlefish named Belarus but she died. o:

poor bela~ D:

My roommate loves cuttlefish, yet she plays an Ivan, so she said she was torn between being sad and happy Bela was gone.

Have you ever seen a real cuttlefish? I actually didn't know they existed until she told me they did...

ya i have achally ^^
i'm really big into fish so when ever i travle i check out the areas local (and not so local) aquariums ^^  

Ms Lady Cho

Nerd

18,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Ms Lady Cho

Nerd

18,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:12 pm
hello __penguin__! 8D  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:32 pm
OH EM GEE THEY ARE ALLOWING THE SMOKE AGAIN! X3

(sorry i was gone for so long~ =3= )  

Ms Lady Cho

Nerd

18,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games