Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:58 pm
Shun reached the mansion and opens the door cause never locked it and entered the house. "Yumi?"

Ba looked up adn smiled at Ed. "Hello sonny. How may I help you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:00 pm
*yumi locked her door*
shun! dont come in here!  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:01 pm
blessedheart
Shun reached the mansion and opens the door cause never locked it and entered the house. "Yumi?"

Ba looked up adn smiled at Ed. "Hello sonny. How may I help you?"
"i came here to see if there are medicinal flowers... i know many so i might find one that can help take care of some injuries i got last night" he said smiling and lifting his arm revealing an small bullet-wound, but he already removed the bullet  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:03 pm
"Huh?" Shun asked from the door. "Yumi you okay?"

"My, my that looks bad. The medicine herb are in that corner." Ba said, pointing.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:07 pm
blessedheart

"My, my that looks bad. The medicine herb are in that corner." Ba said, pointing.
"it does" he admited walking over the herbs and looking at them all, he looked over some flowers to pass time for a few seconds and spoted an unusuall purple flower, it was not big toght "that one will do... it haves some moderate healing propieties"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:08 pm
blessedheart

...you wont be if you come in here!  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:10 pm
June_Malatesta
blessedheart

...you wont be if you come in here!
((nekid?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:11 pm
"What do you mean Yumi? I don't understand." Shun said, baffled.

"Alright." Ba said as she went to the counter to ring up the price for Ed and waited for him.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:12 pm
shun! listen for once!!!
*puts hand son the door. letting out a demonic aura that protected it from anyone opening it*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:15 pm
June_Malatesta
shun! listen for once!!!
*puts hand son the door. letting out a demonic aura that protected it from anyone opening it*

"I am listening. I'm just worried about you Yumi." Shun said through the door.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:15 pm
blessedheart

"Alright." Ba said as she went to the counter to ring up the price for Ed and waited for him.
he went up to her and checked his pockets, to realize that he forgot to bring the money "i'l have to resort to the trade buisines" he said showing the helicopter keys "or i just come back in 15 minutes with the money?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:16 pm
notingles
blessedheart

he went up to her and checked his pockets, to realize that he forgot to bring the money "i'l have to resort to the trade buisines" he said showing the helicopter keys "or i just come back in 15 minutes with the money?"

"Sonny. Would you really come back?" Ba asked teasingly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:20 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

"just you watch" he said going out and sting to run to mitsuki's leaving a trail of dust behind, it took 5 minutes to him to get there and grab the money, he was going back but took 3 minutes thanks to the hurry, and once in the plaza he walked back in with the money "see?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:23 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

"just you watch" he said going out and sting to run to mitsuki's leaving a trail of dust behind, it took 5 minutes to him to get there and grab the money, he was going back but took 3 minutes thanks to the hurry, and once in the plaza he walked back in with the money "see?"

Ba smiled. "Speedy, aren't we?" she said taking the money and giving Ed the change.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:26 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

Ba smiled. "Speedy, aren't we?" she said taking the money and giving Ed the change.
"just a little" he said geting the flower and using it onthe spot by crushing it over the wound "really... by any chance, do you know a boy named shun?"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games