Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:36 pm
User Image
"What are we betting on?" Kisalie said, walking up to them. Her hair was brushed neatly into a loopy bun on the back of her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:47 pm
User Image

"When I'm going to have sex with you again Kisalie,"He leaned against chair and looked at the sky.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:49 pm
User Image
"Liar." Kisalie said, her face turning pink. "Now tell me whats going on."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:07 pm
User Image

"Nothing."He patted his lap,"Sit here please."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:10 pm
User Image
"Ok" Kisalie said, sitting in his lap. "Where'd Hana go? Marisol sent her down here to keep and eye on Neuro I thought?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image

"She left,issues with Brago, the same old thing,anyway do you like the way the wedding is turning out."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:23 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
"I'm considering it as an option." Hana said, managing with much effort to drag her self into a sitting position against a tree.

" so you would eliminate your own son because of your own depression? Shouldn't he have a say whether he lives or dies? "  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:19 pm
User Image
"What do you care?" Hana said closing her eyes. She winced in pain as the baby kicked again. "Its not like you have ever done anything to rid me of my depression, you just did quick fixes to you could feel less guilty."

User Image
"They seem to fight alot from what I hear." Kisalie said. "Why would she put herself through that?"  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:28 pm
"what the hell do you want from me then? Im not a psychiatrist!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:32 pm
User Image
"I don't want anything from you anymore." Hana told him. "I use to want you to change just a little bit, to stop acting selfish can care about someone's needs besides your own. But now I know no matter how much I try to please you you'll always want more and are not willing to budge even a little bit."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:42 pm
" Budge a little bit?!?!" brago opened his eyes in shock. " You put a F******* curse on me and continually try to force me to change who I am. I have been me since you left when I was young. Our relationship started off casual and then you got deep feelings for me. You then started changeing my opinion of the relationship, I did to suit your needs, but i felt empty inside.. as if I was rob of myself. I love you, but I cant change who I am overnight."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:56 pm
User Image
"I put that curse on you in anger." Hana told him, her voice flat. "I'm tired of fighting with you Brago. I'm tired of fighting for your attention, I'm tired of competing with other girls." She took a deep breath, trying to hide the pain from another kick from the baby. She was pretty sure that last one broke a rib. "I'm just tired."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:02 pm
"Enough self pity. You are a Demonkin, start acting like it. Your not competeing with anyone. Sex is sex, but love is something real. How many other girls have I told I love them? I havent even ever said that to my own mother!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:10 pm
User Image
"And how do demonkin act, Brago? Like how I use to? and emotionless killer? Please tell me so I can be what you need me to be." Hana asked him. "Do you need me to be like Hakai, dominating all who get in my way? Do you need me to be a slut who doesn't care who she sleeps with? Am I suppost to be the quiet one who lets you do what ever you want? Please tell me, how should a demonkin act, since I'm not acting like one."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:16 pm
brago smiled at hana than walked over to her. He patted her on the head. " just act normal, Hana. A demonkin doesnt act like a suicidal crybaby."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games