Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Lady Stoneblade

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:30 pm
hello, I am Lady Stoneblade.. I have actually been on and off of gaia for years... I remember when all they had for games was the fishing, and it was really boring and hard.
I believe I am back on gaia and here to stay! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:34 pm
Meh old gaia was good and bad, I still miss the old interface but I suppose all things have to change, welcome to the guild though biggrin  

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

-EmO_-_cOOkIE-_-qUEEn-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:48 am
hi im sarah! =]
er...ive been on gaia for about 2/3 years? whenever it first started i guess. [i was on a different account though] i got a random pm and yea i was like "why not?" so here i am =]
im 15, a sophmore, and i live in florida
im pretty easygoing and i like pretty much anything as long as im with friends
im in the njrotc program at my skool and i plan to go to the air force academy and become a fighter pilot in the USAF! =D
i also like books, computers, goin to practice, coffee, running, and vitamin water =]
im nice so dont be afraid to pm/comment me =]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:55 am
Darth Shiny says:

*waves* Hiya! I'm Darth Shiny, though people usually shorten it to Shiny. I'm 19, I love to read and watch science-fiction/fantasy and a bit of horror. (My tastes run from Anne Rice to Orson Scott Card to Gregory Maguire, though that isn't by far all that I like.) I have a three year old sister and a four year old dog, both of whom I love to death and both of whom I frequently talk about. xd

And I guess that's it....Anything else I suppose you'll discover through seeing me around here or elsewhere on Gaia.

Click please?

Duct tape is like the Force.

No Name the Walrus

Newbie Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:47 pm
Welcome to the guild Sarah!! I hope you have fun with your future career in Air force!! biggrin

Welcome to Why not, Darth Shiny, I see you're already posting in the CIF, lets keep it that way mmkay? We like our members to be nice and active 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:04 pm
Why ello there! My name is illuminati sweatdrop but you can call me Lu. Um, im 17, been on gaia for..like..5 years now XD But I have been making new characters a lot and quitting for like 2 years at a time..
So this is my first dead serious character X3 I have 5 siblings, i am the third oldest aaannnnndddd i love to draw! so visit my art shop! mwhaha!

the end X3

i I I u m i n a t i-

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:27 pm
'Ello, I'm Thalea (No, not my real name, but just as unique xD ) I’m 17, and I have been on Gaia for… -counts- ooo, four years this month <3 (25th woo!)
I love to read and write (but haven’t really had that much time to do either, besides what is necessary for school -.- )

^.^

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:46 am
Welcome to the guild illuminati!! I hope you enjoy it here and I may just poke around your doodle shop. 3nodding

Welcome to Why Not? Thalea! wow you've been around for awhile havn't you? 030 well anywho Welcome! and enjoy your stay!!  

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kenta Mitsuwara

Distinct Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:35 am
Ok...Here goes with the intro! You can all call me Kenta, and I'm a male from WI. I've only been on Gaia for a few days now, and I've already been accepted to awesome guilds like this one! I totally appreciate that. As for interests, right now I'm stoked over that DS game "The World Ends With You." I also like a LOT of rock music and slews of other genres too. Except for that evil polka and country music stuff...Leave that noise at the door please...Video games been a big part of my life, and I'm currently employed. Solid stuff, huh? Lol. Oh, and I'm hoping that I can make a bunch of friends with the same likes as me.

-Kenta, out.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:32 am
twisted Ive been part of the guild for while but i never got round to introducing myself....... 3nodding crying 3nodding  

A-Small-Victory

skittlemaster42

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:22 pm
Hi! I'm the skittlemaster, and I like skittles a LOT!!! I also enjoy dew!!!! Being in college, i have plenty of dew, but not many skittles...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:52 pm
'Ello I'm Yuki  

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

xX-EroticEmo-Xx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:14 pm
zphal_girl87
Come on in and introduce yourselves! Tell us as much, or as little, about yourself as you like. Maybe your age and gender, or how long you've been on Gaia, whatever you like! Share your interests and find a friend! I'm looking forward to meeting you all, and I hope this becomes an active and fun guild to be at! whee

all hail the creator!!! *bows*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:35 pm
Hi, I'm Zarathustra Omega, and I've been with Gaia for a while..contrary to what my registration date is. X3 I'm 18 and love anime and video games.  

Widow Bites

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 550 551 552 553 554 555 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games