Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5521 5522 5523 5524 5525 5526 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:31 am

ThisEmptySoul
Lil Brat
(( I was trying to be so careful - that's a hard one.))

{{That's what -she- said. emotion_awesome }}

((No no, according to last night's events, that's what Dame said rolleyes ))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:42 am

{{No, what dame said was, "Take me now!..... after I eat more cake ninja "}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:46 am

((*is now imagining being kissed with a mouth full of ABC cake* User Image Ewww....User Image ))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:13 am

The sounds of soft giggles could be heard as Liada and Anira strolled into the bar and Liada winks at the goons with a bright smile. Anira gave them a polite small wave of her hand as they stopped over by the bar so that Liada could get her caffeine fix in the fridge. I'm telling you this year's Vday is gonna be a huge hit with out new potions line. We'll label the potent one's the classic "Love Po. #9" in tribute to the song, the medium potent one's "Puppy Love" and the basic one's "Childhood Crush". It'll be a big smash this year once we get them up and prepped for the shelves. How's the music line up for sappy romance dance music going for IR? Jumping over the bar she digs into the fridge in search of her usual Dew.

Liada Trovaras

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:23 am

Pulling out her smartphone, she flips through a few apps and finds the one for her MP3 playlists. Just about everything is set. We have our 80's, 90's, and so forth classics, just getting them organized of which to play on which day of the week of the day of Saint Valentines. I have always wondered how humans could make a holiday of cherubs, hearts, and false expressions of feelings they should be telling their significant others year round anyways based on a day that was built on a mass slaughter? confused
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:27 am

Liada chuckled at Anira's view of the holiday and when she finally found her soda she closed the fridge and unscrewed the cap to take a swig. It's how the greeting card companies pull in their income from people's insecurities and doubts. Sadly its no different of how we make about 80% of our business in the Potions shop as well but meh, not much you can do about humans. rolleyes Shall we get to PB and get our spa on now?

Liada Trovaras

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:36 am

Of course, I think we both have been in need of this for a long time. Not to mention you seemed quite tense when you returned home the other night. I've never seen the minions run and hide from you so when they had not given you any reason to vent on them like that. Putting her phone away both the ladies make their way to Pandora's. Liada gave a small growl as if being reminded of that night refreshed her source of annoyance but then raised an eyebrow when she noticed the statue of the chocolate stallion. eek Turning to see what she was looking at Anira raised her own brow and tried to hide her smile behind her hand. Um....has Psy decided to get into the spirit of Valentine's early?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:50 am

Trying to stifle a laugh of her own she gently tugs on her friend's scarf to have them continue on. rolleyes I have no clue, she's big on the hormones right now what with being being pregnant with twins. But somehow I don't think even Psy would go this far just for chocolate. As they get into the entrance of PB she sees Kyle wave them over and then start digging behind his desk. Giving a smile they walk over the sweet man. Hey Kyle what's up? biggrin

whee I am quite well Ms. Liada and I hope you and Ms. Anira are doing the same. I just wanted to give these to you both under strict orders from Mr. Pavani, err...Mr. Franco Pavani that is... sweatdrop He hands them both a box of chocolates with Liada's having the note from Franco. Liada raises an eyebrow in wonder thinking maybe Franco wasn't that bad if he was giving a peace offering for the other night. Then she read over his note and a scowl returned to her face. Are you kidding me?! He better not be implying what I think he's implying!! stressed

Liada Trovaras

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:56 am

stare I believe that I have an inkling of your reasons for your temper the other night now. Do I dare wished to be enlightened on the incident if it is involving that man? Giving a big sigh of frustration Liada thanks Kyle for the forwarded message and continued into PB. She stopped long enough to open a small portal and took both boxes of sweets throwing it into the portal. If she did her calculations right they should end up in the Geezerville info center and then closed the portal as she gave her explanation to the elf of Franco's fear of the supernatural. twisted
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:08 pm

*Slips in through the shadows, muttering about needing a Cafe-Mocha-Vodka-Valium-Latte as she heads in to JD. She picks up a to-go order and slips back out.*

((Sorry about that, mum sent it in a cartoon and I couldn't help but share))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:50 am

Lil Brat
*Slips in through the shadows, muttering about needing a Cafe-Mocha-Vodka-Valium-Latte as she heads in to JD. She picks up a to-go order and slips back out.*

(( rofl rofl rofl I think that's hilarious!! xp I wish MY coffee shop I frequent sold those. whee That would be what we call "Mama's Little Helper." wink ))
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:23 am

Psyzapp-d
Lil Brat

(( rofl rofl rofl I think that's hilarious!! xp I wish MY coffee shop I frequent sold those. whee That would be what we call "Mama's Little Helper." wink ))

((I'll take a double....))

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:08 am

lady ayami chan
Psyzapp-d
Lil Brat

((I'll take a double....))
((Glad you liked it ~ love Psy's new name for it, too.))
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:44 pm

Slipping through the side door of the club Anira takes off her ear cuffs and slips over to the bar to make herself something to drink. She paused when she heard her stomach growl. Well...it has been a few hours since I had eaten last. sweatdrop She decided to go next door to the JD and have some food before having a drink. Smiling at the host he takes her to one of the smaller tables and takes her drink order while handing her a menu. The elf thanks the gentleman as he leaves to get her drink.

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:37 pm

Kat entered the bar and went behind the counter to make a drink. She perused the bottles for a moment and decided to make a pomegranate Cosmo. Once she had her drink mixed, she went around to her usual seat and sat down, taking a sip of her drink.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5521 5522 5523 5524 5525 5526 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games