Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:01 pm
xx Kara-chan xx
Breedables~ <33

=w= My parents smoke and I don't really care for it, but I don't have anything against it. It's a person's own choice.

This who thing though... it kind of reminds me of La Pucelle Tactics. When it was translated into English, the character Croix had his cig removed and his gun "remodeled" to look less like a cross. And a few other things.
"There are well organized forces that work hard to punish software makers and sellers for what they consider religious transgressions. As a very small and brand new publisher without deep pockets we need to pick and choose our battles. Had we thought the crosses were meaningful we would have fought. But they weren't. And we'd much rather have the game widely available then [sic] face disappointed gamers who cannot find the title. It was the right decision, though as we grow as company we may make different calls in the future."
<< Well, amusingly enough, one of the victory poses shows Croix taking a drag from an invisible cigarette. If I remember right, the smoke is still there too.

Really? DX I hate when they censor games. As if there's not worse out there. You can kill people but you can't smoke!

lol I remember my gf telling me that you and her talked about breedables. She's NA's old Russia, Arafel on here. With the D-corp breedables.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:01 pm
... LOL IM SO BOARD! BI  

hatofulstar

Fashionable Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:08 pm
@LO:: I mean, it made sense to me that Mastiff wasn't going to try and fight it when they were such a small, new company and not an established, well-known one that could get away with such things.

=w= Worse is that I have an ooooold Playstation game where the American release... removes the opportunity to date a guy. Because that's not cool. Or, at least, wasn't cool at the time. Btw, the main character was a guy.
Nothing wrong with underage (but American standards, though I don't remember if they changed the ages or not) relationships or having a harem, but dating a guy? Oh no!

However, there was a fortune teller in the city who told you your "ideal" match. ... B| She essentially said "s**t, you're gay" when I took the test.

Aaah. *nodnod* I remember her~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:26 pm
It amuses me in the second series of the .hack games, you have a guy hopelessly in love with you. And I mean, the mails you can send back and forth get rather... I don't know if passionate is the right word, but then Endy is so crazy romantic all the time. "I devote my body, my soul to you Haseo!". Speaks with such a moan, too. XD And you can get an ending with a "marriage" to him. He even wears the dress.

And of course the Fable games now. My brother-in-law killed his wife (ON THE GAME OBVIOUSLY. -Reread this before I posted and realized how it looked!- ) and slept with a guy just to show me you could do it. XD

La Pucelle isn't that old though, so it saddens me that they would censor something that young. D: Or maybe it was longer than I thought.  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:47 pm
La Pucelle isn't THAT old. It was translated and released in North America in 2004, if I remember correctly. But again, small, unknown company not wanting to get in some big lawsuit.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:51 pm
That's just insane .. :I  

hatofulstar

Fashionable Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:02 pm
I understand it, and when a company buys rights to translate games and things they also reserve the right to change certain things. :<  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:17 pm
MY CANADA IS HERE! xD

I don't remember when I last saw him but I think it's been about two months. ; 3;  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:35 pm
o/

I'm obsessed with wanting to pet Canada's hair... I love longer hair on guys, and France said Canada's was soft and silky like his and... it made me want to pet it so bad. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:26 pm
x_LoveObject_x
o/

I'm obsessed with wanting to pet Canada's hair... I love longer hair on guys, and France said Canada's was soft and silky like his and... it made me want to pet it so bad. D:

*now wants to pet it too* D:  

Ms Lady Cho

Nerd

18,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Hisokas_baby

Fashionable Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:14 pm
cowfish249
x_LoveObject_x
o/

*now wants to pet it too* D:

Ditto. I never even thought about that until now. 8|  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:15 pm
Well my Canada's hair is soft and silky after he takes a shower. xD So you could pet his when you get the chance, haha.  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

Ms Lady Cho

Nerd

18,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:49 pm
haha! XP
earlyer today i walked over to my friend who is our groops real file canada and i started stroking her hair XP
after a while of just stairing blackly at me all she said was like "...why?" and so i was all like "because the computer convinced me i should walk over to you amd pet you hair"
we got into a conversation about orange bunnies after that ._.;;  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:50 pm
i blame you love object! DX  

Ms Lady Cho

Nerd

18,975 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:49 pm
I take full responsibility! heart  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games