Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:21 pm
User Image
"I don't even know how to do that." Hana said looking up at him. "And I've always been suicidal."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:28 pm
" the path to finding ones self is one that I can not show you. You must discover who you are by yourself, I can only walk beside you and watch."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:39 pm
User Image
"Brago. I ment what I said when I said I'm done fighting with you." Hana told him. "We need to work things out before we do anything else. And once we do that, i may need a healer."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:47 pm
"okay" Brago said while picking her up. "would your nest be appropriate to talk?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:41 am
User Image
"Its closest, so it will have to do." Hana winced as brago picked her up.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:09 am
Brago brought her into the nest and put her down on her big pillow. " now, what exactly do you want from me, Hana?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:31 pm
User Image
"I need you to respect me and the way I feel about things, Brago. I can't keep fighting with you and trying to make you understand my feelings when you overide them by saying that I'm trying to keep you from being you because if makes me feel guilty and horrible for even bringing up how I feel."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:20 pm
" I understand. I will respect your feelings from now on, but you must also respect mine." brago responded  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:25 pm
User Image
"What do you want Brago?" she asked him. "I can respect your feeling, but what else do you want."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:12 pm
" I want you to relax."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:15 pm
User Image
"Relax about what?" She asked him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:09 pm
" stop worrying about competeing with any girls. If I wanted a sexier, bustier girl than you, I would have gotten another already. Your special to me Hana. No one else could ever take that away."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:46 pm
User Image
"I know....But sometimes you make it hard to believe that."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:00 pm
" if you think I'm going to abandon you, then our relationship will never work out and you've already decided..."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:07 pm
User Image
"I know you aren't going to Abandon me, brago." Hana said, grabbing his arm lightly. "It just sometimes its hard to believe I'm not compeating against other girls. I think is partially my own thoughts, partially the way you act sometimes, and partially that other girls keep telling me 'no matter how many girls he sleeps with, he comes back to you'".  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games