Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Neon Corsair

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:14 am
Oi! Greetings everyone! I'm Neon Corsair! I'm new to Gaia, and am looking to make some friends! I'm 17 and I love electronic music of all kinds, as well as some other music. I am an avid gamer, reader, eater, and sleeper. I hope to make some friends here! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:04 am
Try to defeat me but try in vain.

I'm Rayne Aleia, and I'm actually assassin for the shadows' mule/cosplay. My current avvie looks terrible, but I'm working on that 3nodding

For when I win I end your pain.

Rayne Scattergood

Aelita the Dark

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:39 am
Hey, I'm aelita, and I love anime and film (especially the gory type). I made myself a little art shop to help with quests but really its just to give myself an excuse to draw. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:20 pm
Hello everyone. I'm Arilyn. I'm 21 and live in Michigan. >.< I've been on Gaia since April 2004. I'd love to meet new people and make some great new friends so please feel free to PM me so we can chat. heart  

Arilyn

Lucian Aithine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:17 pm
I am actually an undercover mule sent to destroy the fabric of your brainzzzz. eek  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:16 am
hello I'm 18 and I'm here  

Harvento

Shiratori-chan

Vicious Shapeshifter

14,400 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:04 pm
Hi!
I'm Shiratori/Ilaria, I'm 21 and I'm Italian.
Nice to meet you all! 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:21 am
Hello, I am xsilverstar97x. You can Call me Remi, or silver, or star.. or 97...
I am Filipino/American and a little Chinese.

I can be slow at times or can be quite clumsy. If I am tired or dizzy, I will have a sense of laziness and be obnoscious...

Please Respect Why Not...

Follow all Gaia TOS, GNN, FaQs, zOMG... GIM... Well you get the point.

Don't... umm don't...do anything that makes us unhappy sweatdrop

Don't mind my obnosciousness up there ^.  

Phoebex Infinitied--

Jovieta

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:00 pm
Yellooo thar~ whee

I'm 15...I feel so young! XD

I like coffee, candy, polar bears, writing, dreaming~~

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:06 am
Hi everyone!!! 3nodding

I'm juz new here
I'm hikaru^^

from philippines~!!! xd

hope to be good friends with you all!!!!

heart heart heart  

hikArU_onzE

Lady Euthanasia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:47 am
I'm Laydee.
I've been in this guild for a LONG time, but this is my first post.

:]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:34 pm
Hi! My name's Hannah, known as Kay on Gaia. I like....reading, writing, sculpting, music, and a ton of other stuff ^_^ I'be been on Gaia for a bit over a year... Um, can't think of much else to say sweatdrop  

KaySabaku

Rath Talycan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:48 pm
My name is Mandalore XIII (Pronounced Mandalore the 13th) I prefer to be known as Mandalore, or for those that know me, E. I`ve been in this guild for forever and the apocalypse but I`m just getting around to actually participating in it. I`m a huge game/Star Wars geek, and i also dabble in writing both poetry and a book. I also like girls...well one girl in particular, who may or may not be in this guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:34 pm

Hello all, I'm Jen. Most just call me Zera on here. I am 18 and attending college to become a History teacher. I love to role play and I'm actually helping my boyfriend run a role play forum. I've only been role playing for about 10 months now and I love every bit of it.

I love to talk, you can't shut me up at times. Just ask my friends. I am completely random, and love to jump from topic to topic. Bright colors tend to distract me as does my school work. I love to just do random research on random things that happened in history. I tend to burst into song randomly, and love to write short stories, a lot of them revolving around Zera now days.

I've only been on gaia for a short while, and haven't done too much with it, which is one of the reasons I joined up with this. I love to talk to people and have intellectual conversations as well as random crazy ones....I love all sorts of music but I can't stand rap or heavy metal. I'm a big time reader, its been a while though since I've read a good book so suggestions are welcomed and encouraged ^_^. I think I have droned on enough for now, I love to talk so feel free to message me and I will definately write back.

Peace, Love and Cheerioh's  

Lady Lunarius

Arlock41

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:59 pm
Yo, Name's Arlock, and i'm guessing that i should expect random things from this guild?  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 551 552 553 554 555 556 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games