Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5531 5532 5533 5534 5535 5536 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:20 pm
duckmasta
Azeiel The Fallen
Hey shinny can you take a look at my profile please?
It's terrible, it's horrible, I cannot even begin to describe the sheer abomination that you call a profile. You should know better, Mr. Crewmember~!

Well gosh golly that was harsh. D neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:21 pm
Whoa, is that Duck?

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:22 pm
duckmasta
Azeiel The Fallen
Hey shinny can you take a look at my profile please?
It's terrible, it's horrible, I cannot even begin to describe the sheer abomination that you call a profile. You should know better, Mr. Crewmember~!
HOLY s**t ITS DUCK WHATS GOOD BRO  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:23 pm
Shinsua
Whoa, is that Duck?
Nah, it's the beast under your bed, in your closet, in your head. Yeah, I just hopped on out of curiosity and figured I'd make a quick jab at Az, since I haven't been able to in so long.

EDIT: Az, I've been doing good. Training in my martial arts, met some amazing people, working a new job, and I started an Internet Radio Show about Martial Arts.  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:24 pm
I see, I see. Well, nice to see you again. And... well... sorry that you've got such poor timing. I really need to get to bed.

How've you been lately?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:25 pm
Oh, it's Duck. Hey.  

iOath

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:27 pm
Shinsua
I see, I see. Well, nice to see you again. And... well... sorry that you've got such poor timing. I really need to get to bed.

How've you been lately?
Wonderful. Sorry, to hear that. The above edit explains it.

Sup, Oath, How's it been?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:30 pm
Ah, very nice. Glad to hear you're doing evidently well. Sorry I can't stick around, have a nice night, and all that. Now, I just hope I can make it to bed without vomiting.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:30 pm
I've been pretty good. I started running a week ago and school starts for me soon, so I'll be able to get out of the house more often.

An internet radio show about martial arts sounds really cool. What do you usually talk about?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:33 pm
iOath
I've been pretty good. I started running a week ago and school starts for me soon, so I'll be able to get out of the house more often.

An internet radio show about martial arts sounds really cool. What do you usually talk about?
I'm only Three Shows in. I've covered and in order: The Art of Learning, How to find the School for You, Striking vs. Grappling. I will be covering in the next two weeks: Muay Thai: The Science of the Eight Limbs and Weapons Combat.  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:36 pm
Sounds like it's going to be a really good radio show.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:43 pm
It is, and I've got great help in the background. http://www.koaaxiom.com/site/index.php/shatterpoints

hmm.... I believe I left Grand Chevalier Haji in charge of Konoha and I see he is down to 8 members, some of which are crew members. Since, he is probably not reading this conversation I must leave him a note. "A yo, Frost boy, Get yer bottom in gear and make that village shine."  

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:46 pm
I see. I'll check that site out tomorrow. Right now, I'm going to sleep. Good night, everyone that's still here.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:31 pm
Duck's shift key must be hurting.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:31 am
The Monster of the Mist
Grand Chevalier Haji
The Monster of the Mist
I has question! I sparred with the hokage to see if I was worthy for the rank of chuunin. Would I get fight and spar ac for that?

No. I do believe if the enemy is at least 2 ranks higher than you during a spar your receive nothing.

I read that rule and its two ranks lower.

2 ranks lower two ranks higher...potatoe, potato...  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5531 5532 5533 5534 5535 5536 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games