Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5532 5533 5534 5535 5536 5537 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:46 am
duckmasta
It is, and I've got great help in the background. http://www.koaaxiom.com/site/index.php/shatterpoints

hmm.... I believe I left Grand Chevalier Haji in charge of Konoha and I see he is down to 8 members, some of which are crew members. Since, he is probably not reading this conversation I must leave him a note. "A yo, Frost boy, Get yer bottom in gear and make that village shine."

I read everything! and HOLY $%^&* ITS DUCK. HIII -Yes Sir!-

And User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Merp 8 active members is better than 25 inactive ones in my book biggrin though my book is in some foreign language D:

Also Shin I apologize for letting Mist run lose on the chat room, with family constantly coming over, school, looking for a job and planning a move... the days go by really quickly  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:40 am
Grand Chevalier Haji
duckmasta
It is, and I've got great help in the background. http://www.koaaxiom.com/site/index.php/shatterpoints

hmm.... I believe I left Grand Chevalier Haji in charge of Konoha and I see he is down to 8 members, some of which are crew members. Since, he is probably not reading this conversation I must leave him a note. "A yo, Frost boy, Get yer bottom in gear and make that village shine."

I read everything! and HOLY $%^&* ITS DUCK. HIII -Yes Sir!-

And User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Merp 8 active members is better than 25 inactive ones in my book biggrin though my book is in some foreign language D:

Also Shin I apologize for letting Mist run lose on the chat room, with family constantly coming over, school, looking for a job and planning a move... the days go by really quickly

It's an ooc i'm allowed to run loose though :/  

The Monster of the Mist

Hygienic Genius

3,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:25 pm
Just avoid the word "rape," that's all I ask. =/

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:20 pm
Yo I don't want to use the word annoyed but i am starting to feel that way because NOTHING is going on in Kiri...........more specifically the kage's office. I can't do jack squat unless she is there!! i actually wanna rp.  

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:31 pm
malavaes
Yo I don't want to use the word annoyed but i am starting to feel that way because NOTHING is going on in Kiri...........more specifically the kage's office. I can't do jack squat unless she is there!! i actually wanna rp.

She's been busy and the other members are still wrapped up in the Arc that is going on.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:36 pm
As much as I understand that look at it from my point of view, i can't do anything it's even a rule i can't train until I get my headband. I have patience but only so much.  

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:38 pm

I'm in the same position as you. XD I can't do anything with Marco till I get my headband.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:40 pm
It just took me sooooo long to make that profile and even longer to finally understand it to just get stuck in one place waiting for someone.  

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:41 pm

And that's a part of rping. Sometimes you have to wait for people.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:44 pm
No I think a part of rping is respect.  

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:47 pm

-Shrugs- I don't see it as being disrespectful.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:55 pm
really? well tell me that again in a week. They make us make complicated profiles taking up our time, we get excited but we can't do anything because the person that can let us go is "Eh i'll go check on the guild later."  

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:02 pm

The profile isn't really that complicated.

And it's not like Digital is on for the whole day and just blowing us off. She is hardly on. Real life obligations like work and school come before Gaia. I'm sure once people get settled in school things will get more active. Just have a little patients. You've only been waiting a day. I have been waiting ten days. You don't see me saying anything.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:06 pm
you have been waiting ten day inside of that office?  

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:10 pm

My first post in the office was on Aug 24th. Before that it took about 5 days before I even got into the village with a few rp posts a day. Rping takes time and it depends on how much the person you can wait for gets on.

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5532 5533 5534 5535 5536 5537 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games