Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5534 5535 5536 5537 5538 5539 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:47 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
duckmasta
Grand Chevalier Haji
-Cough- I heard the Hokage is super active cause he has no life >,...,>
I hear the former Hokage was Sean Connery and he passed the title to you for that very reason. I also happen to know from a reliable source *Edo Tensai* that he believes you are doing a wonderful job and asks if you offer guests in your office tea, as would be respectful.
Duck bro you have no idea how awesome it would be if your character came back to life with that thing twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted for reasons only two people know......
If that happened, I would come back briefly just to roleplay him for said arc.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:50 pm
duckmasta
Azeiel The Fallen
duckmasta
Grand Chevalier Haji
I hear the former Hokage was Sean Connery and he passed the title to you for that very reason. I also happen to know from a reliable source *Edo Tensai* that he believes you are doing a wonderful job and asks if you offer guests in your office tea, as would be respectful.
Duck bro you have no idea how awesome it would be if your character came back to life with that thing twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted for reasons only two people know......
If that happened, I would come back briefly just to roleplay him for said arc.
That in and of itself would be more than enough for me to do what I need to do twisted twisted twisted  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:57 pm
Hi, Duck, Azi.
*Scratches head*
10 o'clock already?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:59 pm
duckmasta
Grand Chevalier Haji

^_^

Hmm Tea...sounds good from now on guests will be offered tea! And if they deny then they will be strapped to a chair and force fed the tea. forever. twisted

Also you'd would still need a living rpc to sacrifice for the jutsu Azi.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:17 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
duckmasta
Grand Chevalier Haji

^_^

Hmm Tea...sounds good from now on guests will be offered tea! And if they deny then they will be strapped to a chair and force fed the tea. forever. twisted

Also you'd would still need a living rpc to sacrifice for the jutsu Azi.
Heheheheheh you just let me worry about the details man XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:37 pm
Perfunctory penguin is perfunctory.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:37 pm
Wow, I can't believe I only have a year of high school left. To think that in just a few months, I'll be going to MEPS. Pretty crazy.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:41 pm
iOath
Wow, I can't believe I only have a year of high school left. To think that in just a few months, I'll be going to MEPS. Pretty crazy.
Lol what branch ?  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:43 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
iOath
Lol what branch ?

Most likely Army. I haven't decided between 11X and 68W, but my main priority is to get an option 40.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:46 pm
iOath

You're still in high school? Dear God I'm old.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:57 pm
Sugar Dhaku
iOath

You're still in high school? Dear God I'm old.

I just think I'm really young and trying to fit in with people older than me.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:59 pm
iOath
Azeiel The Fallen
iOath
Lol what branch ?

Most likely Army. I haven't decided between 11X and 68W, but my main priority is to get an option 40.
Both are good mos' and series' I myself went 13F forward observer. Good luck with the 40 option man.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

iOath

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:04 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
iOath
Azeiel The Fallen
iOath
Lol what branch ?

Both are good mos' and series' I myself went 13F forward observer. Good luck with the 40 option man.

13F, huh? That seems like an interesting MOS. I was looking into that too, but I don't know if I have 20/20 vision in both eyes. And thanks, I'll need it. I haven't worked out in a while, so I'll probably just be running and doing push ups non-stop for the next year.

Anyways, I should get some sleep since tomorrow is my first day. Good night, everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:10 pm
iOath
Azeiel The Fallen
iOath
Azeiel The Fallen
iOath
Lol what branch ?

13F, huh? That seems like an interesting MOS. I was looking into that too, but I don't know if I have 20/20 vision in both eyes. And thanks, I'll need it. I haven't worked out in a while, so I'll probably just be running and doing push ups non-stop for the next year.

Anyways, I should get some sleep since tomorrow is my first day. Good night, everyone.
You should go I coudl teach you so freaking much XD also you dont have to have 20/20 I have glasses.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:24 pm
Oh my, the dark lord of the quack has blessed the CB with his presence.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5534 5535 5536 5537 5538 5539 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games