Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:18 pm
" is it untrue? Do I not come back everytime? I have the greatest connection to you.. You have always been there for me." brago looked up. " I don't want the thoughts of suicide to ever cross your mind again, ever."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:20 pm
User Image
"I'll try on that one. But like you have said about you and girls, I cannot stop a though easily that I have lived with my entire life."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:27 pm
" whatever..." brago sighed heavily. " even though you might not be as curvy as the other.... Well most of the girls I hang around, your still my ... Love."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image
"We both have a lot to work on, Brago." Hana sighed, trying to ignor his comment on her compared to other girls, since it was those comments that made her feel like she had to compeat against other girls.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:16 pm
" I guess we do. Shall we return to the wedding?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:41 pm
User Image
"Is there a healer there? I'm pretty sure the baby has broken half my ribs, but I'm not sure. My body started to go numb awhile ago." Hana said, trying to stand up and failing.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:46 pm
"a healer? arent you a shapeshifter?" brago looked confused while picking her up.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:50 pm
User Image
"I can't shapeshift when I can't feel my body. I'll end up mangling myself." Hana said, letting out a gasp as he picked her.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:58 pm
Brago teleported them to his mansion where he fetched some medicine. " this stuff was made for you, seeing as how your always getting kidnapped or injured"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:00 pm
User Image
"For as long as my history is of killing people, my history of being a danger magnet is longer." Hana sighed, looking at the medicine. "Whats in it?"  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:34 pm
" poison" Brago answered sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:37 pm
Tiffany walked into the room."Whats up?I thought you 2 were at the wedding."

(Demo,be warned-my gaia father-to-be will pm u at some point.)  

Marie Rouge

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:14 pm
" Tiffany? Is something wrong? Did the maids not get you something?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:21 pm
Tiffany shook her head."Nah,im good.Im just wondering.You look numb."Her attention turned to Hana.  

Marie Rouge

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:59 pm
User Image
"Its nothing. The baby started kicking and cracked some of my ribs. Nothing ti worry about." Hana smiled at Tiffany.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 552 553 554 555 556 557 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games