Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5540 5541 5542 5543 5544 5545 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:45 pm
Last week. Be back later.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:48 pm
See ya in a bit, then. I'm gonna go shower if anything. I should look over some of the papers I got on Tuesday, too.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:58 pm
malavaes
Anonymous_Alcoholic
malavaes
........Played slender game now i'm watchin' marble hornets videos.........

Slender was a waste of ******** time.

You're entitled to your opinion it scared me and I seriously did not think it would but the Marblehornets videos are worth watching man it makes the slender man myth waaaay sketchier

I've been into Marble Hornets for a while. Slender the game was good for a jump scare or two. After that it lacked any of the depth or atmosphere that made Marble Hornets terrifying. It's just you walking around looking for some utterly irrelevant pages drawn by a madman. The best thing to come out of it? This.

tl;dr I like my horror with substance.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:59 pm
Shinsua
*Scratches head*
I think it's time to assert some authority. This whole class system change is slowing things to a damned halt, and it's something I believe is for the better, so I'm going to do it. I've absorbed his input, but to hell with Mana's allusions to Communism, it's happening. ( Also, it's not like Communism's really all that bad. )

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:59 pm
You're all going to die at an indeterminate time, location, and in an indeterminate fashion.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:01 pm
Sugar Dhaku
You're all going to die at an indeterminate time, location, and in an indeterminate fashion.

That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die. Also suck my unliving d**k you punk.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:06 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku

That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die. Also suck my unliving d**k you punk.

So...you're a not-zombie-un-vampire?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:09 pm
Oh, god damn it, it's just that Anon party hard thing... in gray-scale.

Whaaaa? Why say this to me, Donut?

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:10 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku

I am a golem. A masterpiece sculpted out of hate and snark, hardened in a kiln powered by tortured screams and aborted fetuses.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:11 pm
Shinsua
Oh, god damn it, it's just that Anon party hard thing... in gray-scale.

Whaaaa? Why say this to me, Donut?

Because I'm an ambitious little p***k.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:18 pm
Oh. Well... I'm gonna go take a shower, and then have a little sit down to read some. So, you've got either the knife and blood clogged drain scene, or the parlor room purple professor scene, your choice.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:21 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku

I am a golem. A masterpiece sculpted out of hate and snark, hardened in a kiln powered by tortured screams and aborted fetuses.

You know the ******** who stole my kiln!  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:23 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku

I do and he's a douche.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:24 pm
Shinsua
Oh. Well... I'm gonna go take a shower, and then have a little sit down to read some. So, you've got either the knife and blood clogged drain scene, or the parlor room purple professor scene, your choice.

Hm. Hm. Quite the conundrum.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:29 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku

I do and he's a douche.

Who is he? I'll brain him with a crowbar in the library.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5540 5541 5542 5543 5544 5545 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games