Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5541 5542 5543 5544 5545 5546 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:58 pm

Liada comes into the bar through Psy's office and heads over to make herself a drink. It had been a very productive day and it was finally time to call it a day and relax a bit. Making herself a White Russian Liada sat down at the booth and calmly sipped her drink as her tail swayed back and forth.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Having a good time relaxing Liada got up to clean her glass and placed it no the side of the sink. Giving the goons a small wave she heads into Pandora's for a late night hot tub soak.

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:16 pm

Coming into the bar one of the goons eyes Liada's weapon in her hand and thinks about asking her to confiscate it, or at least frisk her for other hidden weapons. The fox demon gives a small glare and summons a small ball of flame in her hand that squelches that idea from the fearful look on the Italians faces and return to their positions. With a gesture of her hand she douses the flame and smiles a thank you to them and heads to the bar to make herself a Man Candy Hilt Job* that she heard was so good last time she went through the club.

(( *Basically it has X-Rated, French Kiss, Irish Cream, Heavy Cream and a hint of Lavender. I saw it at AFK with friends once and I had to take a pic to remember it. rofl Didn't try it yet though just sounded hilarious))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:26 pm

((Why we like the SCSAW... Slow Comfortable Screw Against the Wall... add a Harvey Wall Banger and it comes... With a Bang wink ))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:32 pm

(( The best part was reading "Do you moisturize?" at the end of the description. rofl ))

Once she made her drink she gave a small sip, let it swirl on her taste buds a bit before she deemed it a pretty okay drink and went to sit at one of the tables and wondered if anyone else would be appearing tonight since it had been awfully quite the last few times she was here.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:40 pm

*Slips in through the shadows, appearing near the bar and grins when she sees Lia*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:49 pm

Feeling a trickle of an aura Liada turns to look behind her and sees Brat. Smiling in return she raises her glass in greetings. Hey Lil' how goes things?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:50 pm

*She slides behind the counter and pours a glass of Amaretto, adding ice to her drink before finding a stool.* Things is, Lia. You?

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:00 pm

Getting up from her seat at the table Liada walks over to the bar to join Brat on her right side on a stool. Pretty much the same, keeping busy with the orders and the next phase of the costume contest will begin soon. Registry will be over later tonight. She takes a sip of her drink and the corner of her mouth quirks, still getting used to the strange mixture of liqueurs and creams.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:07 pm

*Takes a sip of her drink, smiles* I can't wait to see how the contest turns out. We have some pretty creative people, competitive, too.

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:09 pm

No kidding, I know Icy has been threatening the RN machine to give her a good result for the 3 choices. Its also nice to see some new faces in this round eh? 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:17 pm

*Starts to laugh* Oh help that RN machine if it makes Icy be nice.... We may never be able to use it again. Love seeing others also participating.

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:25 pm

I honestly hope Icy gets Bloody Valentine, I wanna see what kind of massacre she would come up with. twisted As for some of the newbies I'm excited. I met with one of them over at Chatty Kathy's and she's a sweetie. 4laugh She takes another swig of her drink, downing it to near bottom before wiping some of the cream on her upper lip.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:30 pm

Bloody Massacre rofl I'm sure she has plenty of good ideas for that one. Keeping up with her avi keeps me on my toes. *Takes a long drink, biting in to some of the ice.* I haven't really had a chance to talk to any of our newer members yet. It should be fun to see what they put together.

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:33 pm

Well I think DeLuna will be interesting, and there's a kdgalaxy who looks promising too. I can't wait! I wonder what Ryzan will get since he signed up too.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5541 5542 5543 5544 5545 5546 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games