Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5542 5543 5544 5545 5546 5547 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:39 pm

*Chuckles* It should be interesting. Several challenges in the last round when the RN's had them opposite of their personalities. *She finishes her drink in one gulp and sets down her glass.* Is it me, or has it been super quiet since they *jerks her thumb at the goons* got here.*Frowns* Or has it always been this quiet?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:50 pm

*Takes her glass to the sink and rinses it out before heading in to the shadows.* Nighters Lia, talk to you later.

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:53 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if it has been that quiet since their arrival. I just heed them no mind most of the time. She gets up to refresh her drink and waves to Brat as she leaves. Goodnight hun, sleep well. Filling her glass with a new drink she sits back down on the stool and pulls out her notes on what to do next for the event.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:24 pm

After another drink she went to clean her glass and places it to dry on the rack. Grabbing her gun she heads to the JD to get herself something to eat.

Liada Trovaras

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:18 am

*appears at the announcement board*
*stretches high then updates the board*

MW Ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja TIME (1/30 - 2/5)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:23 pm

*finds herself wandering around aimlessly User Image*
*decides to head out while the sun sets and play in the pale moonlight*
*leaves*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:16 pm

*Tes and Ryzan finally return to their quarters after Ryzan woke him up and dragged him out sometime this afternoon stare At first Ryzan said they were going shopping, but seeing how putting it that way wasn't going to get him anywhere, he stated it differently. Due to the fact that the contest Liada was holding didn't require you to actually own the items this time, he just wanted to borrow some things here and there. whee He had all the ideas in the world on making Tes look sweet for his category 4laugh , but the "sexy" one for himself he was having some trouble with. crying Tes mostly just teased when it came to helping Ryzan with picking things out for his outfit rather than being genuinely helpful.

Figuring they're done now that they've picked up things, Tes goes to collapse on the bed for a nap, but Ryzan insists that he put on his outfit so he can take a picture stressed He drags his feet and digs through the bags, pulling out the few items he had to obtain and sifts in their closet for the rest. Once he's got everything on, Ryzan takes one look at him and shakes his head.*

It is.... not quite right. sweatdrop
.... fantastic stare Guess we'll be returning everything then, but I'd like to nap first...
*starts taking things off while Ryzan seems to be contemplating something. Just as he's about to slip into bed...*

I need you to dye your hair.
.... emotion_eyebrow Right now?
Xas.
Seriously? stressed
*drags Tes off to the bathroom and hands him a bottle of black hair dye, then leaves him to it* whee

*A while later, Tes emerges from bathroom, hair freshly dyed and washed. Ryzan then has him put the outfit for the contest back on, only to frown once he's dressed and he's gotten a good look at him*
Naqualla'in~ I think that is too mzilt black....
stressed *starts stripping out of his clothes*
Maybe you'll just have to pick out something that will better match the dye job you were so insistent on then. In the meantime, I'm going to bed stare

Nau, wait!

... could you perhaps dye your hair red? sweatdrop

..... you gotta be kiddin' me stare

*Some time later, after a quick trip to the store and taking the time bleach out the black and apply the red, Tes comes back out of the bathroom and lazily puts his outfit back on, which Ryzan then has to straighten out for him. Once everything is set up and he's about to take a picture, Ryzan sighs again.*
Oh god.... if you tell me to dye my hair one more dosib time... stressed
Nau nau nau sweatdrop Just.... sit down for a second for me. sweatdrop
*groans and takes a seat on the edge of the bed while Ryzan digs through their bags. After a few moments, he slowly approaches and tells him to close his eyes* emotion_eyebrow
Just for a little while whee
*does as he's asked and soon hears Ryzan open up some kind of case and start touching something to his eyelids. The whole thing seems odd at first, but then it suddenly hits him*
ARE YOU PUTTING MAKEUP ON ME!!? scream

It is only eyeshadow sweatdrop It matches the outfit sweatdrop
I don't dosib wear make-up scream
It is just for the contest, Quortek sweatdrop
I promise I shall make it work your while wink

tch....
*crosses his arms*
You damn well better... stare
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:32 pm

((Say What? ~ *passes the RN machine up*))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:45 pm

*Slips in quietly and heads behind the bar to fix a drink. After filling her glass, she sits on one of the bar stools and looks around.*
ThisEmptySoul rolled 4 20-sided dice: 1, 3, 3, 8 Total: 15 (4-80)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:45 pm

{{*needs to remember not to write longer posts when tired* stare }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:03 pm

*comes upstairs for a short while to get a steamer before a nap, in a much better mood now that Ryzan has "made things up" to him emotion_awesome He goes over to the jukebox and picks out a song, waltzing his way to the espresso machine*
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:12 pm

*Startles when the music comes on and looks up to see TES dancing over to the coffee machine.* Hello stranger.

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:18 pm

*waves distractedly while stirring his steamer. When he looks up and sees it's Brat and what she's wearing, he smirks slightly*
Well now, aren't we fancy?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:25 pm

*Shrugs* Every so often I opt to be a little more covered. *She looks at his face and smirks back.* Going for the pretty-boy look these days?

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:34 pm

*raises an eyebrow at the "pretty boy" comment, then realizes that he never did get around to removing the eyeshadow Ryzan put on him even after the picture was taken* stressed
Son of a.. stressed

*picks up a napkin and starts tries to rub it off, but it has little effect*
tch...

*tosses the napkin and heads downstairs with his steamer without saying anything else, his mind only being focused on getting that off his face at the moment* stressed
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5542 5543 5544 5545 5546 5547 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games