Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5545 5546 5547 5548 5549 5550 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:21 pm
Shin: He is a punk sometimes xD But he's a good dork./ kid. Yeah, I thought so too. Considering how he thanked me tirelessly when they didn't cost me as much. I felt pretty bad afterwards xD I just didn't really spend money on anything.

I hope transportation works for you later in the future. ; l

Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Also, was ist bis man lange nicht gesehen.

Ein Maedchen hat meine Zeit gestohlen.
Wow sagt Ihnen, wie viel mein Deutsch saugt, weil ich glaube, ich gelesen, dass falsch.

Dein Grammatik koennte besser sein, aber ich verstehe, was du meinst. Und ich sagte, dass ich mit einem Maedchen war.
SCHEISSE Du bist ein Mädchen  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Me too... the semester's only until December 23rd, or something, so it won't be too dreadful... I'm kind of surprised it's only like three and a half months, honestly.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:22 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Redera Issun
Sugar Dhaku
Redera Issun
Sugar Dhaku
Redera Issun
I forgot a lot of the German I learned from the past two years. Lawl.

...Aber ich bin sehr modische.~

Du bist? Wie so?

Ich habe nicht studiert. (Did I even say that right? XD)
Fwuccckk, I don't know. xD Prima~

Hi Shin-pie.

Close enough.

....But not right? If you don't tell me, how will I learn?!

"Studieren" literally means "to study", as in you are studying it for a degree of some kind. Otherwise, you use a form of "lernen" if you're just learning the language. In this particular instance, you wanted to stay "Ich habe nicht genug gelernt", which means "I didn't study enough".

Hoppla. Yeah, my grammar sucks.  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:26 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen

Wow sagt Ihnen, wie viel mein Deutsch saugt, weil ich glaube, ich gelesen, dass falsch.

Dein Grammatik koennte besser sein, aber ich verstehe, was du meinst. Und ich sagte, dass ich mit einem Maedchen war.

Lol. Nein, ich bin nich ein Maedchen. Ich war mit einem Maedchen. (I can't tell if you're just being an a** or if you're really not getting it. Haha.)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:27 pm
Redera Issun
Sugar Dhaku
Redera Issun
Sugar Dhaku
Redera Issun

Ich habe nicht studiert. (Did I even say that right? XD)
Fwuccckk, I don't know. xD Prima~

Hi Shin-pie.

Close enough.

....But not right? If you don't tell me, how will I learn?!

"Studieren" literally means "to study", as in you are studying it for a degree of some kind. Otherwise, you use a form of "lernen" if you're just learning the language. In this particular instance, you wanted to stay "Ich habe nicht genug gelernt", which means "I didn't study enough".

Hoppla. Yeah, my grammar sucks.

It's okay. It's another language that you were not learning/using since you could speak and write. It might as well be quantum mechanics.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:28 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen

Lol. Nein, ich bin nich ein Maedchen. Ich war mit einem Maedchen. (I can't tell if you're just being an a** or if you're really not getting it. Haha.)
Lol no bro I am half buzzed its hard to translate wide awake let alone buzzed XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:29 pm
lol I was about to say. In no way possible could I have guessed you were a girl. It's just....unsettling.  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:30 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen

Lol no bro I am half buzzed its hard to translate wide awake let alone buzzed XD

Pffft, I see. Well, my original point was that I was busy wooing a female friend of mine. Plus not having a computer limited my access to the interwebz.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:31 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen

Pffft, I see. Well, my original point was that I was busy wooing a female friend of mine. Plus not having a computer limited my access to the interwebz.
Lol go for it man XD good luck with your wooing XD  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:32 pm
Redera Issun
lol I was about to say. In no way possible could I have guessed you were a girl. It's just....unsettling.

The prospect of me being a girl is unsettling? Do I not strike you as being feminine? Am I like Haruhi to you?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:33 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen

Lol go for it man XD good luck with your wooing XD

Haha. It's fun, this wooing. I like being able to flirt. It allows me to use my amazing vocabulary without seeming like being a pretentious douche.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:38 pm
Ich bin ein Teil deutscher, so weiß ich die Sprache, um so mehr kann ich sprechen es besser als Typ / write it ...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:39 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Redera Issun

The prospect of me being a girl is unsettling? Do I not strike you as being feminine? Am I like Haruhi to you?

Hell no! You don't strike me as being feminine xD

Maybe you are a girl, being all sneaky by bringing another girl into this. > : {
The character? Suzumiya? She's such a menstrual quack. But I love her though, she's like a funnier version of a half baked tsundere.

. . . Wooing? XD That's a word we seldom hear in this day and age. Wooing. He was wooing~~~

Mint: Cool. : D

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:44 pm
    Even though I've got a good sum of German in my blood, this is still too much German for me. Goodnight, everyone, I need to do some reading. ° u °;

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5545 5546 5547 5548 5549 5550 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games