Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5546 5547 5548 5549 5550 5551 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:44 pm
Redera Issun
Sugar Dhaku
Redera Issun
lol I was about to say. In no way possible could I have guessed you were a girl. It's just....unsettling.

The prospect of me being a girl is unsettling? Do I not strike you as being feminine? Am I like Haruhi to you?

Hell no! You don't strike me as being feminine xD

Maybe you are a girl, being all sneaky by bringing another girl into this. > : {
The character? Suzumiya? She's such a menstrual quack. But I love her though, she's like a funnier version of a half baked tsundere.

. . . Wooing? XD That's a word we seldom hear in this day and age. Wooing. He was wooing~~~

Mint: Cool. : D

I might be a girl for all you know. And I am an anachronism; therefore I use words that most people don't.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:47 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Redera Issun
Sugar Dhaku
Redera Issun
lol I was about to say. In no way possible could I have guessed you were a girl. It's just....unsettling.

The prospect of me being a girl is unsettling? Do I not strike you as being feminine? Am I like Haruhi to you?

Maybe you are a girl, being all sneaky by bringing another girl into this. > : {
The character? Suzumiya? She's such a menstrual quack. But I love her though, she's like a funnier version of a half baked tsundere.

. . . Wooing? XD That's a word we seldom hear in this day and age. Wooing. He was wooing~~~

I might be a girl for all you know. And I am an anachronism; therefore I use words that most people don't.

Almost like the Doctor, who with his references, creates the need to ask a missing question that touches his identity. But you can't be! Because..

I had to go on Dictionary.com and browse for a meme to depict this awkward situation.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:48 pm
    I do appreciate anachrony...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:50 pm
Shinsua
    Even though I've got a good sum of German in my blood, this is still too much German for me. Goodnight, everyone, I need to do some reading. ° u °;

Goodnight Shin~
What if the word took on a sentient form or existed in characters? In all characters?

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:38 pm
Redera Issun
Sugar Dhaku
Redera Issun
Sugar Dhaku
Redera Issun

Almost like the Doctor, who with his references, creates the need to ask a missing question that touches his identity. But you can't be! Because..

I had to go on Dictionary.com and browse for a meme to depict this awkward situation.

Say what?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:03 pm
Lol at how ridiculous the concept of not having a headband means no training is.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:04 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Redera Issun
Sugar Dhaku
Redera Issun

You do have tits.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:19 pm
Why are we discussing styles vs. stages again? We already came to a vote on this in the crew forum.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:23 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Why are we discussing styles vs. stages again? We already came to a vote on this in the crew forum.

Because the captain of this guild is "efficient".  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:26 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic

Because the captain of this guild is "efficient".

Efficient? Sure. But this was already discussed by the crew, and thus should be put to rest

Styles won over stages..  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:38 pm
    And there was a total of six votes... aside that, I want to see if the public consensus is any different. It seems not as such, so far.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:29 am
I forgot how time consuming school and sports are. ;_;  

iOath

Velvet Overkill

Wheezing Sophomore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:44 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:44 am
iOath
    I've gotta work on dedicating more time to my studies this semester, too... My first may not have been bad, but it still could've been better.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:54 am
Shinsua
iOath
    I've gotta work on dedicating more time to my studies this semester, too... My first may not have been bad, but it still could've been better.

Yeah, and this is my senior year so the amount of free time I have is almost zero.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5546 5547 5548 5549 5550 5551 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games