Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 553 554 555 556 557 558 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

midnight_wolf_dream

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:50 pm
Name: Emma
Appearance: User Image
History: Has no no clue if she has any family, used to be forced with a whip to preform in a circus. She escaped after two years. All she knows is hate and killing. She is skilled with throwing daggers located in her boots and can also take the form of a wolf.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:50 pm
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta

*yumi fell backwards and layed on the floor*
....shun, they turned me into a half vampire. as well as a demon.

"Why?" Shun asked, depite himself. How could they do that?

*yumi lifted her arm and looked at her hand*
they injected me with vampiric blood....

"Did they inject demon blood in you too?" Shun asked Yumi.

...im not sure....but i know that im not supposed to be able to do what i did to the door....
*the black aura protrudes from the door, creating a figure that looked like a fox in front of shun*

Shun looks at the fox then the door and back. "Why did they do this to you?"

*the fox jumped and phased through shun*
....because they weren't done with me before i left....  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:52 pm
(Welcome Liz ^^)
"Why did they do it in the first place?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:53 pm
blessedheart
(Welcome Liz ^^)

....because i would've died....there's a lot about my history no one knows.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:57 pm
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
(Welcome Liz ^^)

....because i would've died....there's a lot about my history no one knows.

"Can you tell me?" Shun asked, wondering if she would.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:00 pm
User Image ((Hi! =D )) Emma walked through the town she wore a black cloak that hid her ears and face. Only her dark blue emotionless eyes could be seen darting to the left then the right as she took the alleys instead of the streets where she could be seen or caught. She stopped at the end of the alley where she sat down and took out a dagger. She held it to the light to see it better and began to sharpen it. When she was satisfied she smiled and threw the dagger at a bag tearing it open. /No human will dare to mess with me. I can kill them in a matter of seconds./ She thought to herself. She smiled as she saw a small black cat walked toward her and petted it. She may hate humans but she loved animals.  

midnight_wolf_dream

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:08 pm
Liz9696
Name: Emma
Appearance: User Image
History: Has no no clue if she has any family, used to be forced with a whip to preform in a circus. She escaped after two years. All she knows is hate and killing. She is skilled with throwing daggers located in her boots and can also take the form of a wolf.

(hey its tora)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:11 pm
(( Hi. ))  

midnight_wolf_dream

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:12 pm
(June logged off..oka plan B. Get ready to meet Shun Liz^^)
Shun left Mitsuki's mansion to give Yumi some time to herself when she kept quiet, thinking she was asleep. He walked around town a bit and entered a random alley with Emma in it, not knowing she was.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:13 pm
Liz9696
User Image ((Hi! =D )) Emma walked through the town she wore a black cloak that hid her ears and face. Only her dark blue emotionless eyes could be seen darting to the left then the right as she took the alleys instead of the streets where she could be seen or caught. She stopped at the end of the alley where she sat down and took out a dagger. She held it to the light to see it better and began to sharpen it. When she was satisfied she smiled and threw the dagger at a bag tearing it open. /No human will dare to mess with me. I can kill them in a matter of seconds./ She thought to herself. She smiled as she saw a small black cat walked toward her and petted it. She may hate humans but she loved animals.

Tora who is freakishly identical to her, is thrown from a roof and lands on front of her after breaking the concreat holding a half empty bottle of sake. "BRING IT ON a*****e I GOT MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM" she says standing up off balance.  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:15 pm
Shun heard Tora and looked at her. "Tora?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:15 pm
Liz9696
ed walked in front of the alley she entered and had just a glimpse, but stoped and walked to the very center of it "why are you in such a gloomy place ((note to joo, ed is my real name not becalse of twilight, i readed it just yesterday but i already use this neame for 1-2 moths))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:20 pm
"YOU a*****e" Tora yells throwing the bottle at Ed. she falls backwards and falls asleep then back spins and stands up "so lass who are you and why do you smell like me" Tora asks looking at Emma sniffing the air around her  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:21 pm
User Image Emma frowned seeing all the people around her. She left hand slipped to her dagger. "What do you want?" She said fangs bared. (As I said all she knows is hate and killing.) She jumped to her feet dagger ready in her hand.  

midnight_wolf_dream

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:23 pm
"oo you wanna play puppy" Tora says drawing her knife from her boot. "then lets play puppy"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 553 554 555 556 557 558 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games