Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 553 554 555 556 557 558 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:31 pm
Hi all! I'm new to this guild, but not that new to Gaia. Anyone got any good recipes floating around?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:01 pm
Welcome!! may I say you have a very creepy avatar! blaugh I have some recipes floating around but none I can find...so I guess i'm useless there sweatdrop  

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

ii Lilith Nightmare ii

Beloved Bloodsucker

9,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:55 pm
my gawd...it IS CREEPEH!! a and i loves it ^.^ im new here as well, the name is Lilith. glad to meet joo all.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:39 pm
I am Doctor Nitrus Brio
My name is a character from Crash Bandicoot Series. Doctor N. Gin was the first name i wanted because he is the best villain in the series and i love him. But some people took his name. >.<' don't even play anymore.. been 2 years.

Anyways, I am not actually new, i am death2thayer, but since i been gone for so long it is best to reintroduce myself. :3  

Doctor Nitrus Brio

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:14 pm
'Ello my name's Phil.
YYYYeeeeeaaaaahh nothing really interesting about me. I draw, listen to music, play videogames, and scare the hell out of people cause they think im a vampire sweatdrop dont ask. And on an even weider note, I was accepted by someone who wasnt even signed on O.o  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:07 pm
im sapphire my brother help me make my acont and i have joind two gilds  

super metaknight

Hilarious Explorer

5,175 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Waking Buddha

8,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:32 am
Hi i'm Morgan biggrin
i'm 15 and i've been on gaia since 2005
It's been on and off, but not to the point where i have no idea whats going on
i've caught back up now, and I dont consider myself a newb since i was only gone for a few months. Tho i gave away all of my gold and items in a big give-a-way cause i didnt think id be comming back. Oops D:

Anyways, I idol the Yippies and a few Hippies. I dont try to BE them, but i take ideas from them and work them into society today. I think they were the most beautiful people and it saddens me that they did not continue on, that most of them "grew up"...

I love listening to music with acoustic guitar, which im learning ^_^, but i'll listen to hxc music to. Infact i'm going to a show tonight thats kinda hxc, its my friends band, there actually amazing.
heres a link: http://www.myspace.com/eveliaga
there called Evelia( ee-vail-ee-uh)

Au Revoir, Morgan  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:38 am
Well..I'm new to the guild (Of course). I dunno really where to start at..Hmm..Well I majorly love Anime and video games. I like to draw a lot. I also like writing stories and reading other people's stories. I'm really active on Gaia..I joined Gaia in '04 (I've had MANY Avis before this XD) and I have no intention of leaving! I am almost 16 years old. I'll be 16 in December =D..Ehm...hmm...I like listening to a lot of techno music..Also rock..And oldies! Yeah!!!..Haha...I like watching scary movies even though I just scare myself! XD..Hmm..I go to my local High school in California, where, every Tuesday I go to an Anime club with a few of my friends. which I think is cool XD..hmm..I like to ride my Quad and Gold cart like crazy! I love getting out of the house..But I'm not out doing that I'm in my room glueing my eyes to my computer playing Gaia! XD I guess that's all...Oh! My real name is Desiree (Pronounced Dez-Er-Ray) but people call me Dezz or Ritsu/Ritsuko =3 I guuueeessss that's all for now Hehe  

Sexgasum

Kawaii Gaian

14,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Lady Stoneblade

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:09 am
Hello, I am Lady Stoneblade.. The picture is of me last year.. I am posing with my roomie's duckie..lol whee

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:55 am
Hi

My name is Maira, and I'm 21 years old (yes, I'm really old =/). I love music, videogames and cute things =)
Oh, and I hate insects (and my brother sometimes)  

MignonBeart

shadowwolfheart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:23 am
Hi everyone i'm carrol but go ahead and call me zania i'm 18 and love to swim read etc..  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:00 am
What's good people? I'm the newest addition to the guild, and am finally introducing myself. I've been apart of gaia for a long time, a very long time..lol Though, most people don't know me, nor never knew me, or even heard of me..I've managed to keep a low profile throughout the years..

My name's Gary..And I'm 19 years old.

Enough of the small talk..I'm proud to be apart of a guild, such as this one.Thanks for accepting me. =)

F 3 A 72 L 3 S S

nekkid woman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:38 pm
Hullo... I'm Nekkid... I am really a boy in real life.. haha, I'm 18 and am a freshman in college... I have been a member of this guild for about a week now, but I really have liked being a part of it so far... Friend request me please smile  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:34 pm
Celes Xe
Hi all! I'm new to this guild, but not that new to Gaia. Anyone got any good recipes floating around?

Nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy the guild. 3nodding  

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100

nguyende

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:06 pm
-pulls out extremely long scroll-

*ahem*

i are me. whee  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 553 554 555 556 557 558 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games