Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5548 5549 5550 5551 5552 5553 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:17 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Speaking of being bad at English - are people in this guild stupid? Do they not know the direct speech comma rule?

Edit: Oh, wait, I forgot that the average age of a guild member is twelve now.
Lol damn haku out of the gate with a guild wide burn XD gotta be a record now.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:22 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku
Speaking of being bad at English - are people in this guild stupid? Do they not know the direct speech comma rule?

I doubt it.

They're the same kind of people that think it's appropriate to place a comma after an action, as if it needs to be there because it is somehow related to what their character is talking about. Or those people who don't know how to properly group their ideas together into a paragraph so they spread them out into ten different lines - each being a new "paragraph". Or those people who overuse "would", e.g. "Bob the Retarded ******** Ninja would pick up his pen and would begin scribbling his name at the bottom of the parchment. He would set the pen down and would roll the parchment up and tie it to the leg of his messenger hawk. He would finally sit back in his seat and would sigh." JUST ******** HAVE RETARDED BOB DO IT. IT DOESN'T MAKE BOB ANY LESS RETARDED BY BEING STUPIDLY "MYSTERIOUS".  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:27 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku

I doubt it.

They're the same kind of people that think it's appropriate to place a comma after an action, as if it needs to be there because it is somehow related to what their character is talking about. Or those people who don't know how to properly group their ideas together into a paragraph so they spread them out into ten different lines - each being a new "paragraph". Or those people who overuse "would", e.g. "Bob the Retarded ******** Ninja would pick up his pen and would begin scribbling his name at the bottom of the parchment. He would set the pen down and would roll the parchment up and tie it to the leg of his messenger hawk. He would finally sit back in his seat and would sigh." JUST ******** HAVE RETARDED BOB DO IT. IT DOESN'T MAKE BOB ANY LESS RETARDED BY BEING STUPIDLY "MYSTERIOUS".

I've come to appreciate you.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:27 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku

A record easily breakable if I were in a foul mood. A lot of what people post reads like their brains decided to take a nap but their fingers kept typing.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:42 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen
Sugar Dhaku

A record easily breakable if I were in a foul mood. A lot of what people post reads like their brains decided to take a nap but their fingers kept typing.

That's likely what is happening. Most people who post have been online for literally hours but instead of taking a break and stepping back to relax, they just keep plowing ahead.
When one is posting just to post something, said one is not posting well or with any great brains.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:51 pm
I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS A KID AND WE GOT YELLED AT FOR SHITTY POSTS.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:13 pm
    Unfortunately, "No s**t Posting" has yet to become a guild rule.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:22 pm
That should be rectified post haste. Hey also why do we not have any vices?  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:22 pm
    Ergo War.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:24 pm
Shinsua
    Ergo War.

-3- Having one is fine but having more might put less stress on you to do everything.

Oh and hello, again, everyone. My internet is being funky...

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:27 pm
    Mmrmph... I don't exactly know what any specific crew member's going to be doing, or what they're even capable of doing, so it's kind of hard to appoint any additional vices. I guess I should have a little call-in for the crew, so I can see what they feel comfortable doing.

Bleh. How's your day so far, Licky?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:31 pm
Lol just saying Ive been here for over a year now >.< holy s**t its been that long. wait now almost two now.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:34 pm
    Indeed, you have.

Anywho... I just got back from the grocery store, didn't get a chance to shower or anything... so, I'm gonna go do that now.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:51 pm
Shinsua
    Mmrmph... I don't exactly know what any specific crew member's going to be doing, or what they're even capable of doing, so it's kind of hard to appoint any additional vices. I guess I should have a little call-in for the crew, so I can see what they feel comfortable doing.

Bleh. How's your day so far, Licky?

Its been good smile Working on an idea.
How are you?

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:35 pm
Sugar Dhaku
iOath
High school senior, Shin. I have to attend every day, except for the weekend. xD

My schedule isn't as easy as I would have liked. I have an AP class on a subject I'm bad at, a very abstract English class, and the other classes are just boring.

U Asian - acourse u b bad at Engrish.

The English class is fine. The AP course I was talking about is Spanish.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5548 5549 5550 5551 5552 5553 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games