Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5551 5552 5553 5554 5555 5556 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:49 pm
*Shakes her head, sighing softly, then returns to the bar to refresh her drink.* Forgot we're doing vegan so no cheesecakeys... sad *Glances over to see where TES is at in getting his gift.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:56 pm
*She slips in to the shadows for a few minutes, sending a to-go order to Pierre via telepathy then returns to the party, waving to Officer Dougherty as she reappears.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:57 pm
Vegan?
*slips off his seat and goes over to the food table, checking out all the options*
Gi ussta~ That diet is a bit mzild strict than our own. A cheesecake certainly would have been lovely.

Any cakey would be good right now crying  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:03 pm
*She sits with her husband's help and grins sweetly at him. User Image * My day was fine. Nothing out of the ordinary today. I want to stay here this weekend. emotion_kirakira I need a break from my Mother. gonk

*Looks to Miro.* Yeah, he must have really insulted Leko and she's made it a bit difficult for him to get at his present. Why you'd choose to insult a demon succubus is beyond me. User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:06 pm
*Looks a little confused at Ryzan* I could have sworn Lily said she has vegan goods with no eggs and no dairy products. Then she has her standard stuff for the other fridge. Huh... *Maybe she should listen a little better.*

((Red Velvet Cheesecake combines two of my favorite cakes. xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:15 pm
We do often have to resort to vegan products due to not consuming eggs, rilu'oh we do still consume dairy and honey. whee Actually...
*speaks a little louder to make sure Tes hears*
My dear m'ranndii is really really quite fond of honey~ whee

*almost falls off the chair at hearing honey being mentioned* gonk

*still doesn't understand what the deal is with the honey, but is amused anyway* mrgreen
Miro thinks Tes is indiscriminately insulting. But he shouldn't be insulting at all mad

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:18 pm
*Nods to Brat, acknowledging her.* That's fine. I have the whole weekend off again. Though expect me to be parked in front of the widescreens on Sunday for the SuperBowl. *He notices her drink is nearly empty.* Would you like another drink, perhaps water with a lemon wedge? *Heads over to the bar to fix her a drink and pour himself some Scotch.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:20 pm
:: makes a face at ocifer man's plans for half his weekend ::
xp You mean StupidBowl xp

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:27 pm
rolleyes -rolls her eyes at Doughboy's plans and turns attention back to Tes's seemingly futile, yet hilarious, attempts-  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:29 pm
*Superbowl. stare Maybe she can take a nap while the game is on. stare * Well if you are going to watch the Superbowl on Sunday, then you will need to do something extra special for me on Saturday. wink Something to spoil me. User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
*Nods slowly* Just no eggs... I see. *Grins slowly* Lots of HONEY in Baklava and I'd suspect Lily doesn't usually put eggs in her Phyllo dough.  
Coming in through the side door from the club. Hauk gives a stretch and looks around to see a bunch of people around the bar. User Image Sadly none of those were his red-headed girlfriend and wondered if she had already left and crashed for the night. stare He walks up to the bar and makes himself a drink as he watches the spectacle of TES dancing on a chair. twisted  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:35 pm
*Notes a few looks in response to his SuperBowl comment and chuckles to himself as he sets their drinks down on the table. Leaning over to give his wife another kiss, he whispers into her ear with a crooked grin appearing on his face.* ... Whatever your little heart desires, M'dear. I'm all yours until the game starts. wink

Edited  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:37 pm
{{Of course you'd like the sight of a hot man dancing on a chair, wouldn't you? emotion_awesome }}

*jabs at the bag a little too hard at once again hearing honey. The good news is that it finally comes loose. The bad news is that it was filled with gold, which he's now spilled and coins go rolling all around the floor of the JD and some making their way as far as the main bar*
..... sonofa... stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:40 pm
(RETROPOSTING BECAUSE I WAS WATCHINF ROBOCOP MOVIES AND FORGOT)

*vanishes*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5551 5552 5553 5554 5555 5556 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games