Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5553 5554 5555 5556 5557 5558 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:16 pm
*takes a moment off from gathering coins to open up the gift. The purpose of the contents isn't immediately obvious to him, but once he starts reading the labels, his face flushes*
Gi ussta redface

I am sure we will put mzilt of this to good use ninja

*almost gets into a fight with one of the goons who he's pretty damn sure took some of his gold* stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:21 pm
*For some odd reason, he finds himself outside the bar again ... with a pair of panties in his hand that he does not recognize! eek How in Hell he's going to explain this one is beyond him! sweatdrop Quickly tosses the panties out into the darkness, then re-enters their quarters via the back entrance, hoping she didn't notice his sudden and untimely disappearance.* ninja  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:26 pm
Giving a big grin to the elf she looks over to Miro and seeing how she fretted over the cake and looks back to Ryzan. Should we go ahead the cut the cake since it is kinda getting late for the guests? confused She smiles at the Viking when she feels the tap on her shoulder and Hauk hands her a drink. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:32 pm
*too busy defending his gold to pay attention to anything else*

Xas sweatdrop That may be for the best. I am sure he will not mind as long as he still gets to have some.

Cakey!
*goes over to the table with plate in hand, but the staff still refuses to give her cake because Tes said no cake for her* gonk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:36 pm
He walks up next to Miro and accepts a piece of cake from the staff. Thanking the staff he starts to walk away and whistles to Miro to get her attention as he casually leaves the piece of cake on the bar and goes to refresh his drink. "Forgetting" about the cake entirely.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:42 pm
*after both giving and receiving many dirty looks, he thinks he might have as much of the gold as he's going to get, though he's still suspicious that a few goons are playing dumb and took a little for themselves stare Gathering it up into the bag, he drags it back over to the bar, Ryzan following*

Worst birthday party ever stare

It was not -that- terrible, Quortek sweatdrop If you ask me, I say all the Ladies have been quite generous.

*doesn't quite catch on to the giant viking's hints and honestly believes herself to be stealing his cake when she attacks it* ninja  

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:45 pm
Ya damn right we were generous for a old grump like him. Remind me to get him a pet donkey for his next gift. rolleyes She sips away her drink before taking a piece of cake for herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:57 pm
tch... first spiders, now donkeys stare In those cases, it would be a lot better to just not give a gift.
*gets himself a piece of cake and starts digging in*

It can at times be rather rare for him to show how mzilt he truly appreciates something sweatdrop I am sure he is really mzild grateful such effort was put forth for him than he portrays.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:12 am
I wouldn't past him. Even the biggest misers have some appreciation for something. He sips his drink and looks over the time. It be too late to see Kat downstairs and that was if she even went down to her chambers. He gives a grin seeing how happy the elf was with her cake and shook his head in amusement.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:25 am
{{*pushes RN device over to Hauk* emotion_awesome If I'm getting busted in my own party, I'm taking everyone down with me! scream }}

*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles, pulling out one of the lotions from the box Liada gave him*
Oh, I am mzilst certain he will at the ves least have great appreciation for these whee

*practically passes out on the plate after finishing the slice, now no longer having a reason to keep herself awake*  

Ryzan Vixtul

Hauk Ulfr generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 18!

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:27 am
(( stressed This better be a decent one ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:29 am
Liada giggles with Ryzan and sips her drink. Well considering that you have to put up with him in such enclosed spaces I was thinking of the gift more for your sake than his dear. emotion_yatta She turns and sees Miro zonked out at her plate and busts out laughing. Oh my....wonder what we should do with her?  

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:37 am
I say we draw a funny mustache on her face and take pictures, then hang her up in the Jade Dragon's claws emotion_awesome

.... or we could just take her back to dame's apartment....
Is it really still dame's apartment? confused

Well, I certainly would not want to be bringing her downstairs with us... *shows Tes one of the nice little toys Liada provided for them*

........ *cough* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:46 am
Hm, I vote on the apartment too. I would just take her home and rest her up in the Den with the guest room but I think she would panic. sweatdrop  

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:58 am
She probably would... and unnecessarily so even if she saw no imminent threat rolleyes
*puts the lotion and "toy" back into the box.*

I suppose we may as well get that taken care of now so we can get to... other things wink

Other things? emotion_eyebrow

*holds the box up, since his dear husband's memory seems to be short at the moment* rolleyes

.... neutral
.... ooooooh...... ninja
*scarfs down the last of his cake and picks Miro off her stool, bits of crumbs and frosting stuck to her face. He starts walking toward the door when something occurs to him*

Wait... what about my gold? gonk Someone might try to take it while I'm gone stressed

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5553 5554 5555 5556 5557 5558 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games