Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5554 5555 5556 5557 5558 5559 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:06 am
Liada looks at him confused and turns to look at the gold, then back at the elves. confused Wait....you're a rogue? And you have no bag of holding? Pfft talk2hand She digs through her pockets and pulls out one. Levitating all the gold piece by piece into the bag with a gesture of her hand and once every last bit is in, she hands the bag to Ryzan. Sheesh, and here I thought that would be the one thing he always had. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:21 am
... I usually just have a lot of pockets ninja

You would think he had a bag of holding with how many things he still manages to store on his person sweatdrop
Apparently he's even been keeping a lock of miss Icy Reign's hair for some reason stare

ninja sweatdrop *cough* erm... I'll just be... leaving now...
*slings Miro over one shoulder so he doesn't have to ask for help with the door and heads off to the apartment with her*

It would be nice to stay and chat since I have not spoken with others for some while, jhal... *gets a boyish grin as he holds the box close*
I believe there are some preparations that need to be made before my dear m'ranndii returns whee redface
Aluve'~

*gives a slight wave, then heads downstairs to his quarters*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:24 am
Liada giggles as the elves part ways and gives a wave to them. Looking over to Hauk cleaning up their glasses and leaving the staff to their work. The pair head out the front door and head to their own home at the Den.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:31 am
{{*wishes she didn't have to be in at 6 this morning so she could've attended the party* crying }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:07 am
Icy Reign
{{*wishes she didn't have to be in at 6 this morning so she could've attended the party* crying }}

((-hugs- Also, you look freakin' adorable. whee heart ))  
Psyzapp rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 7 Total: 20 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:06 am
((*facepalms as she RNs X2* I should know better than to try and hurry. stressed ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:50 am
*Sneaks upstairs and starts making herself a latte and while she's at it, she makes one for each MW Lady. User Image Working on hers first, she diligently makes 5 more…one for each lady. User Image Most appreciative to each and every one of them, she makes a lovely swirl design with the foam for each…a different one in each cup. User Image Each of these ladies has brought joy and meaning into her life.

She takes a sip of her own and puts the rest of them on the bar. She stands back and admires her handiwork, but there is something missing. User Image Gets out a red gel sparkle pen and takes out a few of her formal personalized calling cards she had done special. User Image She writes each ladies name on one, placing them just so right in front of each cup. User Image

Each of these ladies has brought meaning and joy to her life. She has no idea how to express to each of them just how much they mean to her and she gets choked up just at the thought. crying *

((RN#7 done. cool ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:56 am
*As she takes her latte and makes her way to her office to go back downstairs, she steps and falls into a black hole on the floor she could have sworn wasn't there when she came upstairs User Image gonk . She tumbles into it…latte and all…and it closes up. gonk gonk gonk *  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:06 am
*desperately in need of caffeine, she comes up stairs and heads directly for the espresso machine looking every bit the mad woman. Just as she's setting the machine to make herself a double shot latte, she notices five cups on the bar. Arching a brow, she pauses in her abuse of the machine and walks to the counter, finding five lattes freshly prepared. Wondering if this was fate, she reaches for one, only to see that each has a different design on top, with its own personalized name in front.

Picking the card up, she notes the beautiful handwriting and flips it over, seeing it was one of Psyzapps personal business cards. Grabbing hers, she admires the intricately laced snowflake in foam, almost regretting disturbing it as she sipped the latte gratefully. Cradling her precious caffeinated gift, she makes a mental note to send her mother-to-be friend an email as she heads back down stairs*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:22 am
A portal opens as Liada slips out and pauses a moment to go over her notes on the potions inventory and then goes behind the bar to make herself something. Her nose catches the slight hint of pre-made coffee in the air and looks around to find 4 glasses of lattes sitting out. Each with the names of the MW ladies and she finds hers, picking up the card she gives a big smile at her Mistress's writing. Tucking the card away she admires the foam design made for hers in the shape of a fox's head and giggles before taking the glass and opening another portal to check up on the voting polls of the costume contest.  

Liada Trovaras

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:56 am
((Those lattes probably aren't gonna be good when everyone else gets to them. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:29 pm
{{It's the thought that counts!}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:15 pm
{{*may actually need some caffeine, or more sleep* stressed }}  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:58 pm
-dame skips in and is about to head behind the bar for something to drink when she sees the three cups sitting out. neutral confused Curious, she walks over and notices her name on one of the cards. whee Excited, she picks the card up and sees its from Psy. heart - Aww!! That's so sweet! -sniffing the cup after picking it up, she smiles and then notices that the foam, what's left of it, is in the shape of a ballerina slipper! heart -

-dame grins even wider and looks over at Leko's and Kat's too, admiring their designs, before taking the cup over to the counter and doctoring it up with heat, chocolate, and more foam- whee

-sends a quiet thank you to Psy and goes about her way, down to her quarters-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5554 5555 5556 5557 5558 5559 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games