Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5557 5558 5559 5560 5561 5562 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:24 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Astra - unbelievably perverted; borders on narcissism and thoroughly enjoys the high she gets from being given paper cuts with the pages of her favorite books.

Haruhi - coming from a cowpoke home life, she never could get over the unusual - and quite fortunate shape - of an ear of corn.

Shin - doesn't necessarily participate in sexual acts directly; described more as a closet pervert who is an expert at peering through the blinds and shutters of windows.

Dcme - can't get enough of the white meat; especially the plus-size cowpoke kind.

Anon - will pretty much ******** anything that moves as long as it has curves and handles; a fair amount of time is used berating the potential sexual partner to the point where they become submissive like tenderized steak.

Muffins - being Latin, she enjoys anything spicy - food not excluded; her favorite kind of flavored lube is hot sauce - the hotter the better.

Mana - after having been in a committed religion for so long with a crazy Jesus fanatic, he can't seem to get off on anything but Jesus now; his favorite point during intercourse is when she smacks him across the face or a** and tells him that he has sinned and will be punished.

Az - being in the Army, he is no stranger to being around rough and tough men and women who would no sooner shoot you so much as look at you; his favorite escapade is the use of the end of an M16 barrel - still loaded with the safety off.

(Thinking time again. BREAK.)

Fruity - well, certain fruits are shaped in very fortunate ways for her; she also likes the cool feeling of jam, jelly, and marmalade on hot summer days.

Coggy - strangely, she has to continually clean the long hands of all her clocks in her house on a regular basis.

Lanfaer - his girlfriend went to band camp and, well, she learned more than one way to use her flute; he hasn't went back sense (leaving her to wonder why she even sticks around anymore).

(s**t. I'm running out of the usuals/people off the top of my head.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:25 pm
Lol. Never mind. RE: member list.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:27 pm
Lan had a girlfriend?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:29 pm
Still does, if I remember correctly. But he doesn't matter, so I do not keep up with why his life sucks.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:30 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
iOath
Azeiel The Fallen
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Azeiel The Fallen
OH ******** I CANT BREATH XD XD XD XD XD

What are you laughing at? ._.? What was so funny???
Gungnam style wink reason its so funny to me is that dance they do at the end I got the guys in my platoon to learn it for week of the eagles (101st airborne thing) and we did it in front of the entire battallion XD

You evil genius, you.
Dude man it was ******** HILARIOUS XD

I'm trying to imagine a group of grown men in ACUs, Multi-cam, or service uniforms dancing to that song.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:31 pm
iOath
Azeiel The Fallen
iOath
Azeiel The Fallen
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
Azeiel The Fallen
OH ******** I CANT BREATH XD XD XD XD XD

What are you laughing at? ._.? What was so funny???
Gungnam style wink reason its so funny to me is that dance they do at the end I got the guys in my platoon to learn it for week of the eagles (101st airborne thing) and we did it in front of the entire battallion XD

You evil genius, you.
Dude man it was ******** HILARIOUS XD

I'm trying to imagine a group of grown men in ACUs, Multi-cam, or service uniforms dancing to that song.
lol it was acus XD  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:33 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
lol it was acus XD

Still, my mind has been blown.

If you ever become a drill sergeant, use that dance as punishment.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:34 pm
iOath
Azeiel The Fallen
lol it was acus XD

Did you at least pay the person who did the blowing?  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
iOath
Azeiel The Fallen
lol it was acus XD

WE did the thriller for our company motto while three guys said our real motto XD cause we were the Charlie Company Reapers  
Sugar Dhaku
Still does, if I remember correctly. But he doesn't matter, so I do not keep up with why his life sucks.

It's still mind-boggling.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:35 pm
Vixen: It's fiiiiiiine. I would have gotten over it. Although the trolls weren't helping. XP  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:37 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku

I think it is a relationship that can best be described as when a little girl loves a puppy missing its hind legs.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

iOath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:37 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
iOath
Azeiel The Fallen
lol it was acus XD

WE did the thriller for our company motto while three guys said our real motto XD cause we were the Charlie Company Reapers

Not sure if hilarious or bad-a**.

@Haku: Nah. I did a blow and run.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:38 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Sugar Dhaku

I think it is a relationship that can best be described as when a little girl loves a puppy missing its hind legs.

A fat puppy without a chin.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:38 pm
Haruhi000777
Vixen: It's fiiiiiiine. I would have gotten over it. Although the trolls weren't helping. XP

-shrug- what is done, is done.
Anyways. Moving on ^A^

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5557 5558 5559 5560 5561 5562 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games