Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:40 pm
User Image
"Brago, if i was a dominatrix i would have whipped you long ago."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:18 pm
"I will never live to see the day a woman is able to whip me hana. That is just the ultimate shame..."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:30 pm
User Image
"then be glad I am not a dominatrix, Brago." Hana said, laying back on the bed. a faint popping sound could be heard as the medicine made her bone heal and slide back into place. "because I'd hate to see you die."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:03 pm
Tiffany smiled to herself as this conversation went on.She closed her eyes and concentrated.When she opened her eyes again,they were pure white. "I wish you would kill him."Her voice was distinctly male.  

Marie Rouge

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:17 pm
" As I you, Hana." brago then looked out of the corner of his eye at Tiffany what the hell was that he wondered.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:19 pm
"What that was,Dad,was my utter contempt for you at the moment."Tiffanys white eyes transferred to him as Brago's unborn child talked to him.  

Marie Rouge

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:35 pm
" my child...hates me?". Brago looked confused.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:41 pm
Tiffany snorted."Right,and im supposed to love you."The boy punched him,putting all of Tiffany's immense strength behind it.It sent Brago crashing into the wall."Your acting like a complete b*****d!You think that was just a idle kick?Im pissed,but i never ment to hurt mom."  

Marie Rouge

Menonai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:47 pm
Luc walked in sighing. He went over and sat by hana. He smiled gently.

Ebi woke up and sat there in a bed. She didn't really care. She rubbed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:54 pm
" you hate me? Perfect! When you are born, get stronger than co
e to kill me. Use that fools power bestowed upon you if you truly feel weak afterwards" brago smiled. He was proud of his son.  

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:02 pm
Luc laughed lightly. He kicked his legs before looking at Tiffany with a smile. Oh this would be fun. His eyes swirled with color for a second and he shook it off. He shrugged.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:08 pm
The blank,white eyes somehow conveyed anger."I dont need to."He concentrated, using Tiffany's powers.Brago was suddenly suspended in the air by his neck.It was as if a invisible robe was rapped around his neck.  

Marie Rouge

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:22 pm
" if you are my son, you should already know I won't die from someone protected by a womb"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:26 pm
A purple butterfly flew in and flew past brago and his son in another girls body. He held his hand out as it perched on his fingers. It made a small noise that the others could hear clearly. But Luc seemed to be talking to it and nodded before it faded away. He opened up his other hand and blew into it. A butterfly like seal appeared before creating another one as he let it fly. A few seconds out of his hand and it faded away. He had learned a few new talents.  

Menonai

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:28 pm
Tiffanys lips twisted into a smile that looked like Bragos rape face...but meaner."Tiffany Aching is 5000 years old.She left the protection of a womb a long time ago.These are her powers and shes using them..im just forcing how she does.Shes fighting.Hard,just so you know."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games