Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:41 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
hihi Kay...hope you are having a Merry Christmas...

Hey Sky. I was away for part of it. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas! ^___^

I was off and on myself....had basically a quiet one but a good one....we were all so tired from the return trip we had to make Tues and then staying up late wrapping gifts....

That's good.

Oh, I see. Last minute preparations here too. @.@

yeah....that return trip made our last minute preps run really late....but it was needed and found out needed info form police...I have decisions to make now as to what I am going to do....I am thinking of visiting my brother instead of writing because it will be easier to talk in person than to wait on letters....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:48 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Hey Sky. I was away for part of it. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas! ^___^

I was off and on myself....had basically a quiet one but a good one....we were all so tired from the return trip we had to make Tues and then staying up late wrapping gifts....

That's good.

yeah....that return trip made our last minute preps run really late....but it was needed and found out needed info form police...I have decisions to make now as to what I am going to do....I am thinking of visiting my brother instead of writing because it will be easier to talk in person than to wait on letters....

I see.

Oh my...

It does seem easier... But is it want you want to do? That'd be the important question, I think.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:00 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's good.

I see.

Oh my...

It does seem easier... But is it want you want to do? That'd be the important question, I think.

yeah I am sure it is...cause with what I have to ask really can't wait for the time it takes for letters...I need these answers like yesterday...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:25 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's good.

I see.

Oh my...

yeah I am sure it is...cause with what I have to ask really can't wait for the time it takes for letters...I need these answers like yesterday...

Oh my... I see. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:37 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

That's good.

I see.

Oh my...

Oh my... I see. >.<

yeah...it will put my mind at ease and help with one decision even though I am strongly leaning towards doing what I think is best for us....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:10 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see.

Oh my...

Oh my... I see. >.<

yeah...it will put my mind at ease and help with one decision even though I am strongly leaning towards doing what I think is best for us....

Well, that's good.

I hope it all works out.
I'm still a broken record. Dx  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:16 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see.

Oh my...

Oh my... I see. >.<

Well, that's good.

I hope it all works out.

thanks...so far so good...but a lot of work still ahead...I am going to be busy next year deciding what to do with stuff....and taking care of the paper work that is left to do....

that's ok...it helps me...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:28 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my... I see. >.<

Well, that's good.

I hope it all works out.

thanks...so far so good...but a lot of work still ahead...I am going to be busy next year deciding what to do with stuff....and taking care of the paper work that is left to do....

We're always moving from one thing to the next, I suppose. >.<

I guess the key is just in lasting until something more bearable comes along...

If you push through enough. You find something easier eventually, righ?

Sorry. >.< I'm getting a little loopy, I think. Tired and a bit achey.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:40 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my... I see. >.<

Well, that's good.

I hope it all works out.

you are right on all points....

that's ok I too am very tired even though I slept most of the day again and could easily go back to sleep....my body has disowned me I hurt so much...TJ wanted us to start taking down the tree....I said we were going to rest for a couple of days and then get busy on other stuff first...

i feel like i am melting  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:05 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Well, that's good.

I hope it all works out.

that's ok I too am very tired even though I slept most of the day again and could easily go back to sleep....my body has disowned me I hurt so much...TJ wanted us to start taking down the tree....I said we were going to rest for a couple of days and then get busy on other stuff first...

i feel like i am melting

Yeah, my dad was the one that wanted the tree up, had us do it, and wants it down right away now, and he wants me to do it. >.>

in his way now, merely hours after Christmas. >.<

Ugh, I've got a lot to do and no time to do it. >.<

Are you okay? D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:18 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Well, that's good.

I hope it all works out.

i feel like i am melting

Yeah, my dad was the one that wanted the tree up, had us do it, and wants it down right away now, and he wants me to do it. >.>

Are you okay? D:

I think all dads are that way.....

same here but taking the day off....going to fight the crowds tomorrow doing some shopping...ugh why am I going to do that??

just so very tired and sick....I feel like gravity has me weighed down and pulling me down even more....allergies are acting up really bad from being in the house....there is a years worth of dust and cobwebs everywhere...and when you look closer in some spots you can tell there is more than that...they were not very clean and their filing system for paper work sucked....and I can't believe the number of old phone books in the house....I have my work cut out for me....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:49 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

i feel like i am melting

Are you okay? D:

same here but taking the day off....going to fight the crowds tomorrow doing some shopping...ugh why am I going to do that??

just so very tired and sick....I feel like gravity has me weighed down and pulling me down even more....allergies are acting up really bad from being in the house....there is a years worth of dust and cobwebs everywhere...and when you look closer in some spots you can tell there is more than that...they were not very clean and their filing system for paper work sucked....and I can't believe the number of old phone books in the house....I have my work cut out for me....

Dads are supposed to be the ones to take care of things, I think. It just never works out that way. >.<;

Oh my. Yep, don't plan on shopping any time soon. >.<

Oh dear. D:
I hope you feel better soon!  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:01 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

i feel like i am melting

Are you okay? D:

Dads are supposed to be the ones to take care of things, I think. It just never works out that way. >.<;

Oh dear. D:

yeah some how it goes that way....

there are things that I like to stock up on at this time...to use when I sell something on ebay...which is something I will need to get busy on...it will take away some of my gaia time but garage will only hold so much...and got a lot more to bring in to sell....

a bit of rest and a few good laughs like the one I just had will do wonders....getting used to the fact that my father and brother were slobs when it came to house cleaning....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:23 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

i feel like i am melting

Are you okay? D:

Oh dear. D:

there are things that I like to stock up on at this time...to use when I sell something on ebay...which is something I will need to get busy on...it will take away some of my gaia time but garage will only hold so much...and got a lot more to bring in to sell....

a bit of rest and a few good laughs like the one I just had will do wonders....getting used to the fact that my father and brother were slobs when it came to house cleaning....

Yep. >.<

Oh, I see.

We won't be buying anything until we run out of food, if I have my way. sweatdrop

Yay, a laugh. ^__^

Ugh... I'm sitting on my brother's floor... Or where the floor should be... I think there's a floor under here... -_-  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:37 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

i feel like i am melting

Are you okay? D:

Oh dear. D:

Yep. >.<

Oh, I see.

We won't be buying anything until we run out of food, if I have my way. sweatdrop

Yay, a laugh. ^__^

Ugh... I'm sitting on my brother's floor... Or where the floor should be... I think there's a floor under here... -_-

yeah we don't buy much because we just don't have the room...everyone pretty much agrees on that...

yeah I just made Mo do a handstand then a back flip....Mo is Kasai's cat....and I did not touch him to do it....all I did was move my foot.....

**looks around in Dio's room** yeah there is a floor there too...at least a little spot of it....**laughs**  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games