Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5560 5561 5562 5563 5564 5565 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:06 pm
:: cringes at the thought and turns back to Mir ::
I don't know what happened with you and Vass, but....

.... I killed him...

..... you what? emotion_eyebrow

He's dead.... and it's all my fault...

:: breaks down into heavy sobs, causing Tes to panic ::

er.... um... sweatdrop
:: really wishes katana hadn't taken Psy away. He's no good at dealing with these types of things :: sweatdrop

Uh.... R'zn!? A little help here sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:11 pm
Satisfied that TES and Ryzan will take care of Miro, she and Psy go up to the bar. She heads around the counter to grab a Guiness and then has a seat at the table with Psy.

"So, are you planning on coming to the party Saturday night? Or will you be heading back to the estate anytime soon? biggrin "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:17 pm
*Keeps looking over to the office and listens to Katana.* I should be able to be there. I can go back on Sunday or Monday if that's the case. *Goes to get her tea and teacup she left there earlier with Miro. Has a seat with Katana and takes a sip.* If Miro comes back up here, I WILL find a midwife and plan my entire birth right on his bed. stare I swear it…I will!! stressed *Pounds the table with her fist.* evil  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:21 pm
"Don't worry about Miro, if anything...she can have one of the empty apartments under the JD for the short term. 3nodding "

She sipped her beer and looked at Psy. "So, I'm keeping the Anti-Valentine theme again, since it's become a sort of a tradition. User Image And a full chocolate based menu too. wink "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:27 pm
*Sips her tea and glances over at her office now and again. User Image Raises both eyebrows when hearing of chocolate.* User Image OH yum. All kinds right? Make sure you get some Godiva's. Those are my favorites. wink And pickles. OH WAIT! Chocolate covered pickles on a stick!! User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:33 pm
Her stomach lurched a bit at the mention of chocolate covered pickles. User Image

"Um....how about if we get a chocolate fountain, and I'll make sure there's some pickles on hand....just for you? User Image "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:38 pm
And sticks. Don't forget sticks. wink You could also have all sorts of things to dip into a chocolate fountain…shrimp, pickles, green onions and one of my personal favorites…banana's. wink *Grins and sips her tea.* User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:41 pm
*comes to the door to see what his husband wants and finds Miro standing there in tears. Immediately, he shoots a look over at Tes as if he did something*

Not my fault gonk She just showed up here with Psy, talking about how she needs to "lay low".
Apparently because she killed Vassnta.

emotion_eyebrow Killed?

That's what she said.

*looks out at Miro and sighs as the cleric tries to wipe away her tears with her sleeves... an effort that is utterly futile considering that they just keep pouring out*

rolleyes Might as well let her in, if for nothing else, to figure out what the real story is stare

*opens the door wider and shows Miro in, closing and locking it behind her*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:42 pm
She swallowed hard and then took a sip of her beer.

"Um...o~kay.....I'll keep those suggestions in mind for the fountain. sweatdrop I'm just not sure how pickles and shrimp will go over for the rest of the partygoers though, Psy...."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:46 pm
emotion_kirakira But…EVERYTHING goes with chocolate. emotion_kirakira  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:55 pm
"Psy, I'd almost be inclined to agree with you...but pickles and shrimp? confused "

She shuddered and sipped her beer.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:57 pm
*walks into the bar with a wolf*  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 3, 3, 4 Total: 13 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:00 pm
((chocolate covered pickles? emotion_puke ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:01 pm
Have you ever tried it? User Image *Looks at Katana skeptically.*

*Yawns and stands.* I need to get some beauty sleep. I'll be sure to think of more things to go with chocolate. User Image Goodnight, Katana. *Before going to her office, she gives this new person a nod, wink does the security measures once in her office and when she descends the stairs she's pleased to see Miro isn't there. Grinning, she unlocks and opens her door, closing and locking it once she's inside.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:02 pm
*rubs and pats the wolf*

Zanyr... who's a good girl? Who's a good girl? You are! The thals and deer haven't dared to eat my garden since I got you! smile  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5560 5561 5562 5563 5564 5565 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games