Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5563 5564 5565 5566 5567 5568 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:17 pm
((Pizza cupcakes ninja Has a co-worker who makes Root Beer Float and Orange Cream Soda cupcakes. I haven't gotten to try the Orange ones yet, but the Root Beer ones taste just like a Root Beer Float. Not so sure the about the pizza flavor... confused Kids like to watch Cupcake Wars.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:22 pm
(( lol I came home to seeing my roomies watch it and we have our times when we watch a lot of Food Network, I love Ace of Cakes! ))  

Liada Trovaras

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:26 pm
((Me, too ~ & Cake Boss ~ though I like Ace better. Buddy gets kinda whiny.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:30 pm
(( Well lets think on this, Buddy is Italian. And as we know from our lovely mistress and her brothers. Italians tend to be a little high maintenance rofl

Oh god now its a Rose Bowl cupcake competition and I just heard Nacho Cheese cupcakes and Chili corn dog cupcakes gonk ))

Liada Trovaras

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:32 pm
((Nuuuu ~ Wants the Orange Cream Soda ones.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:34 pm
(( EEW! Beer cupcakes!?! No no no!!! User Image ))  

Liada Trovaras

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:39 pm
Liada Trovaras
(( EEW! Beer cupcakes!?! No no no!!! User Image ))
((Beer cupcakes emotion_puke Root Beer Float cupcakes emotion_omnomnom ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:57 pm
-slowly makes way downstairs-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:06 am
*Slips in through the shadows and pours a quick drink. She takes a few sips and goes over to check the announcements for upcoming events.*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:13 am
*Takes a long swig of her Amaretto, shaking her head. She'd thought she heard a rumor there was a party planned, but it's not on the board.* Hmmm... must have gotten my weekends mixed up. *Drains the remainder of her drink and takes the glass to the sink. After rinsing it out, she heads off in to the shadows.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:24 am
((It is tomorrow, Bratty. biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:58 am
Psyzapp-d
*Calls William and leaves a message to pick up a pickled Jalapeno and Banana, Chocolate Cherry Garcia Sundae liberally drizzled with hot fudge, whipped cream and a cherry on top. 4laugh *

*Pulls out his phone to check his voice mail messages. While listening to his wife's latest craving, he gets this look on his face as he thinks about the pickled jalapeno xp in combination with that delicious sounding sundae, then jots her request down on a post-it note. Playing phone tag with her, he leaves a message stating he'll swing by Chatty Kathy's to pick up her treat on his way home. After work, he calls Chatty Kathy's ahead of time and follows through with her request.* 3nodding  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:54 am
((This information is also on page one..... biggrin ))

FEBRUARY THEME PARTY

This is the party that started it all! Come out tonight to celebrate all things chocolate!

Most Wanted's 3rd Annual Anti-Valentine's Day Party

Date: February 11, 2012

Theme: Chocolate...and all things "anti-cupid" wink

Menu:

Hors d'oeuvres: Chocolate covered grapes, Mini "pizzas" topped with almonds, hazelnuts, cherries, peanut butter chips and marshmallows, drizzled with chocolate sauce, Toasted baguette topped with chocolate and chorizo (pizza dough is vegetarian-friendly)

Salads: Strawberry salad with Chocolate Balsamic dressing, Green Salad With Cacao Nibs, Dried Cranberries, and Goat Cheese, Spinach Salad with Mangos, Dried Cranberries and Chocolate Vinaigrette

Main Dishes & Sides: Braised short ribs with chocolate sauce, Chicken mole with rice & black beans, Beef Stew with Chocolate, White chocolate mashed potatoes, White Chocolate Polenta,

Desserts: Molten chocolate cakes with espresso whipped cream, Chocolate Tart with Salted Caramel and Spiced Chantilly Cream, Molten Spiced Chocolate Cabernet Cakes, Cocoa Chile Truffles, Sugared Chocolate Beignets, Chocolate Candied Almonds, Brownie Ice Cream Mini-wiches

Special Drinks:Chocolate Martinis, Cafe' Mochas, Mochaccinos, Hot Chocolate (spiked or regular), Dulce de Leche. (other drinks available as well)

Decorations: The usual....All Black and Red, with cupids hanging from the ceiling (in nooses wink ).  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:04 am
Kat entered the bar and made a cafe mocha, topping it with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. The caterer and decorator came in as she was putting the finishing touches on her drink.

The three sat down and went over the menu, which she approved of almost immediately once she was assured that there would be vegetarian versions of the desserts. The caterer then had his crew come in and begin setting up for the party, getting tables together and lining them with black silk tablecloths.

She took the decorator back to the storage room and they retrieved the boxes of decoration that had been used since the first party. She couldn't help but giggle at the cupids with the nooses around their little necks. lol She also found the candlesticks that Icy had gotten for her to use on occasion and she pulled one out, smiling as she looked at the serpentine candlestick.

Once out in the bar, the decorator begins transforming the bar into a dark sultry place, with black and red accents everywhere. The tables are covered in black tablecloths, with a blood red runner along the center of each table. A black curtain is hung on the wall behind the small stage and DJ area. Black and red candles are placed in the candleholders, and the cupids are strung up along the ceiling.

A few hours later, she looked around, satisfied that the place is ready for the party tonight. Leaving the caterer and his crew to do what they needed, she signed off on their respective invoices and made her way downstairs to plan her outfit for tonight.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:19 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*...he gets this look on his face as he thinks about the pickled jalapeno xp in combination with that delicious sounding sundae, th*n jots her request down on a post-it note.*

katana68
The caterer th*n had his crew come in and begin setting up for the party...
{{*hands out RN devices* emotion_awesome }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5563 5564 5565 5566 5567 5568 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games