Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5567 5568 5569 5570 5571 5572 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 1, 4, 5 Total: 17 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:41 pm
*sets her glass on the table and goes over to the buffet. Looking things over, she ends up putting a few of the desserts on her plate and nothing else* cat_ninja

*takes her plate back to her seat and starts eating*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:42 pm
-stifles a big yawn, discreetly- ninja redface

-closes up her to go box and makes her way around the room, hugging everyone and telling them goodnight-

-she thanks Kat for the party and tells her it looks wonderful, apologizing for cutting out so soon. She kisses both sides of Psy's face and tells her she looks radiant, waves and smiles at Mr. Mistress. She gives Ryzan another hug and Tes since he just walked in. whee dame gives Bratty a big hug telling her how sexy she looks. wink Hugs Miro again and compliments her outfit one last time. She hugs Kits and winks at her biggrin before hugging Karrie, gently kissing his cheek and whispering against it before smiling- I'm here if you need me.

-waves again at everyone and goes downstairs, kinda sad she has to cut out so early-

((Sorry I'm super tired and have already fallen asleep. Plus, Weslee's dedication is tomorrow so I have to be up kinda early.))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:42 pm
:: slips away to a dark corner somewhere when she thinks no one is looking to avoid having to talk to anyone ::  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:45 pm
*Places a hand on his thigh and squeezes briefly.* A case! Do I get to hear the juicy details? wink *Winks at her husband and takes another bite of her filled plate.* Katana, this catering crew you have is excellent. So many things to do with chocolate. xd

*Hugs Dame back and waves, telling her to have a good night.* 3nodding  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:46 pm
Nighters Damey. *She watches Miro slink away and raises a brow.* I don't think I've ever met anyone so shy before.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:53 pm
Slipping in from the side door of the club entrance, Hauk tries to quickly shut the door so that it doesn't disturb the vibe of the party too much. Once he gets behind the bar he scans the room seeing that the party is in full swing and grabs himself a drink from one of the trays before he scans the room again looking for the girls or Katana.  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:54 pm
*smiles at dame and tells her good night*

*puts his fork down with his plate only half empty. He just wasn't as hungry as he'd thought* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:55 pm
A portal opens up near the entrance of the JD and Liada and Anira stroll out of it. The fox spirit messes with her skirt a bit before looking around and thankfully seeing that a lot of folks were still here. The girls walk up to the bar and wave to people as they go. Hey Psy! Kits you look so cute! Ryzan long time no see!  

Liada Trovaras

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:56 pm
Perhaps later, love. *Changes the subject quickly.* Did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight? wink *Takes a drink of his scotch.*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:58 pm
She grinned at Psy, "You know this caterer I use is fabulous. Used them for your wedding, remember? wink "

She waved at dame as she left and refilled her martini.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:58 pm
*Finishes her drink and takes her glass to the sink before slipping away through the shadows.*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:01 pm
Taking a small plate and collection bits and pieces of the food. Anira looks over to see Ryzan and TES and walks up to greet them. Good Evening, I should wish you both congratulations on your winnings in the auction. Looks like you'll be quite stocked up of Liada's potions for awhile. wink  

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 6, 6, 5 Total: 25 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:02 pm
*says good night to dame*

Hi Liada, hi Anira. ^_^ Thanks.

*finishes her desserts, then looks at Karrie* You need to go home.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:06 pm
*gives a smile and wave to Liada as she makes her entrance before turning back to his husband*
Punched by the "bride" sweatdrop Was he not the one who invited you to begin with? sweatdrop

*nods while chewing his food, waiting until after swallowing before saying anything more*
Apparently he decided at some point without informing me that I was the ring bearer, and when it came time for me to fulfill that duty, I had no idea where the rings were.

Gi ussta sweatdrop
*looks up when Anira approaches them*
In the heat of the moment, I honestly do not even remember what we won sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:06 pm
*Grins at seeing Liada and Anira. She gives the ladies a nod and wave, winking at Liada noticing how glamorous she is looking tonight.

She blushes shyly and gazes at her husband through her long lashes as she is thrilled he's noticed her.* redface Thank you. *He still manages to take her breath away.* heart  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5567 5568 5569 5570 5571 5572 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games