Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 555 556 557 558 559 560 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:59 pm
" but why? Tiffany has no connection to us."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:02 pm
User Image
"Both of you stop it!" Hana said, anger in her voice as she stood up in shaky legs. "I will not allow either of you to kill each other. I want this to be a happy family!" she yelled, the force of her voice making her a little dizzy.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:42 pm
"I think we are past that point Hana" brago said while teleporting to free himself. " i briefly had the thought of ripping him out of you on the spot and it's apparent he hates me now. It's perfect the way it is."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:46 pm
User Image
"I will not tolerate you two hating one another. I grew up with a family who hated each other and I will have you to behaving the same way. Now apologize to each other right now." Hana yelled putting a hand on her head to keep balanced. She was starting to look feverish again because her body and mind where stressing themselves.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:52 pm
"no. This is how it should be. The son should want dominance over the father. To hate that which you must surpass, it's just life for demons. I'm proud of my son."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:57 pm
User Image
"I do not want you to to fight all the time and hate each other." Hana said, falling back into a sitting position on the bed. "I can tolerate the want to be stronger than your father, but i will not stand for hate between you two."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:00 pm
" a woman like yourself would never understand ..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:04 pm
User Image
Hana gave Brago a death glare, even though she was feeling quite sick at that point, because of his comment.  

Lady Eevee

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:51 am
"And thats exactly why I hate you."All of a sudden, Guy appeared right behind Tiffany,holding her arms and pressed right up to her,forceing her movements.She gasped and collapsed,but there was a pinkish tendrel of energy connecting her to the boy,who looked alot like Brago."She has a lot of power,this vamp."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:12 pm
" or maybe its just that.. your so powerless that any power would look vast compared to your own?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:17 pm
The boy laughed."Maybe.Or maybe it that she is one of the oldest vampires.Whenever she feeds,she gains power."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:43 pm
"So as long as you complete your goal, its okay for you to be weak and have others powers?"  

DemolitionboyXX

Marie Rouge

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:25 pm
"Of cour-WHOA!"he gasped as his legs were swiped out from under him.Tiffany was awake...and pissed.She picked him up by the collar and threw him at Hana.Instead of flattening her,he disappeared when they touched.Tiffany grabbed a bed post for support."Whoa..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:44 pm
" good work tiffany, now go and get some rest."  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image

User Image

Neuro chuckled lightly,"Really, she did that."He was amused by what Soma was telling him,"If this wedding doesn't start, I"m leaving to go see Kerat's library Soma."

Soma shook his head,"Your going to f**k this up aren't you and destroy this little happiness you have Neuro,"He seemed angry.

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 555 556 557 558 559 560 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games