Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 555 556 557 558 559 560 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:42 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I think all dads are that way.....

same here but taking the day off....going to fight the crowds tomorrow doing some shopping...ugh why am I going to do that??

just so very tired and sick....I feel like gravity has me weighed down and pulling me down even more....allergies are acting up really bad from being in the house....there is a years worth of dust and cobwebs everywhere...and when you look closer in some spots you can tell there is more than that...they were not very clean and their filing system for paper work sucked....and I can't believe the number of old phone books in the house....I have my work cut out for me....

Dads are supposed to be the ones to take care of things, I think. It just never works out that way. >.<;

Oh my. Yep, don't plan on shopping any time soon. >.<

Oh dear. D:
I hope you feel better soon!

yeah some how it goes that way....

there are things that I like to stock up on at this time...to use when I sell something on ebay...which is something I will need to get busy on...it will take away some of my gaia time but garage will only hold so much...and got a lot more to bring in to sell....

a bit of rest and a few good laughs like the one I just had will do wonders....getting used to the fact that my father and brother were slobs when it came to house cleaning....

Yep. >.<

Oh, I see.

We won't be buying anything until we run out of food, if I have my way. sweatdrop

Yay, a laugh. ^__^

Ugh... I'm sitting on my brother's floor... Or where the floor should be... I think there's a floor under here... -_-

yeah we don't buy much because we just don't have the room...everyone pretty much agrees on that...

yeah I just made Mo do a handstand then a back flip....Mo is Kasai's cat....and I did not touch him to do it....all I did was move my foot.....

**looks around in Dio's room** yeah there is a floor there too...at least a little spot of it....**laughs**

We just po'. Don't have any trouble not buying things. xD

Oh my. o.o
Did you scare him?

*moves some stuff* Oh! The carpet is pink in here!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:49 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I think all dads are that way.....

same here but taking the day off....going to fight the crowds tomorrow doing some shopping...ugh why am I going to do that??

just so very tired and sick....I feel like gravity has me weighed down and pulling me down even more....allergies are acting up really bad from being in the house....there is a years worth of dust and cobwebs everywhere...and when you look closer in some spots you can tell there is more than that...they were not very clean and their filing system for paper work sucked....and I can't believe the number of old phone books in the house....I have my work cut out for me....

Dads are supposed to be the ones to take care of things, I think. It just never works out that way. >.<;

Oh my. Yep, don't plan on shopping any time soon. >.<

Oh dear. D:
I hope you feel better soon!

there are things that I like to stock up on at this time...to use when I sell something on ebay...which is something I will need to get busy on...it will take away some of my gaia time but garage will only hold so much...and got a lot more to bring in to sell....

a bit of rest and a few good laughs like the one I just had will do wonders....getting used to the fact that my father and brother were slobs when it came to house cleaning....

Yep. >.<

Oh, I see.

We won't be buying anything until we run out of food, if I have my way. sweatdrop

Yay, a laugh. ^__^

Ugh... I'm sitting on my brother's floor... Or where the floor should be... I think there's a floor under here... -_-

yeah we don't buy much because we just don't have the room...everyone pretty much agrees on that...

yeah I just made Mo do a handstand then a back flip....Mo is Kasai's cat....and I did not touch him to do it....all I did was move my foot.....

**looks around in Dio's room** yeah there is a floor there too...at least a little spot of it....**laughs**

Oh my. o.o
Did you scare him?

we all are poor now days ain't we??

yeah...I moved my foot as he was walking by...scared the daylights out of him...he went up on his front paws then did the back flip all in about 3 seconds...

pink in a boys room!! I am afraid to move anything in her room...it may attack me!! her room is dangerous....you take your life in your own hands if you take more than two steps into there....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:06 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Yep. >.<

Oh, I see.

Yay, a laugh. ^__^

Oh my. o.o
Did you scare him?

yeah...I moved my foot as he was walking by...scared the daylights out of him...he went up on his front paws then did the back flip all in about 3 seconds...

pink in a boys room!! I am afraid to move anything in her room...it may attack me!! her room is dangerous....you take your life in your own hands if you take more than two steps into there....

Yeah, mostly. @.@

On and off of Gaia, the economy isn't all that hot...

Lol

My mom's normally cold cat was in heat the last couple of days and I found my legs attacked a few times and I jumped a bit. @.@

Eh, it's the same in my room. I actually like it. It's not a pink pink. Just a comfortable gentle unobtrusive color. Barely a pink at all.

It gets that way here too. >.<

And there are some hoarders in the family. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:22 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Yep. >.<

Oh, I see.

Yay, a laugh. ^__^

Oh my. o.o
Did you scare him?

Yeah, mostly. @.@

Lol

My mom's normally cold cat was in heat the last couple of days and I found my legs attacked a few times and I jumped a bit. @.@

Eh, it's the same in my room. I actually like it. It's not a pink pink. Just a comfortable gentle unobtrusive color. Barely a pink at all.

yeah and they want you to believe the economy is good..**laughs** I wonder what rock they have crawled out from under...they better go back and hide some more....

**laughs** would have loved to have been a fly on the wall and seen that....cats do some funny things but I love them.....

well our carpet is a very dirty pink and I hope to replace it next year...it is only 14 + years old......

I think that is obvious here and Dio takes after that part of the family not me....I do not hoard trash!!  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:24 pm
Kay9214

hi Kay :D  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:29 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. o.o
Did you scare him?

Yeah, mostly. @.@

Lol

yeah and they want you to believe the economy is good..**laughs** I wonder what rock they have crawled out from under...they better go back and hide some more....

**laughs** would have loved to have been a fly on the wall and seen that....cats do some funny things but I love them.....

well our carpet is a very dirty pink and I hope to replace it next year...it is only 14 + years old......

I think that is obvious here and Dio takes after that part of the family not me....I do not hoard trash!!

Okay. I'll go hide too. It's a scary place out there. @.@ lol

Yeah, I'm a little insulted that she only wants to be friends when she's like that... >.>
Eh, but I usually give in and let her have pets.

Yeah, it's pretty old here too... Not bad, given the treatment it's had over the years.

I think I've mentioned, I've got the hoarder's loss anxiety, but I don't collect useless things...  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:32 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Hi Terry! :D  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:32 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

what's up? : )  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:35 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Just hiding in a half-built art shop. Lol jk

Nothing, really. You?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:39 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Nothing, really. You?

lol xD

Just finished everything for the shop so I changed the title and opened up for business xD  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:48 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. o.o
Did you scare him?

Yeah, mostly. @.@

Lol

Yeah, I'm a little insulted that she only wants to be friends when she's like that... >.>

Yeah, it's pretty old here too... Not bad, given the treatment it's had over the years.

I think I've mentioned, I've got the hoarder's loss anxiety, but I don't collect useless things...

you know hiding may be a good idea cause it is scary out there....

that is the way Dio's cat is....she will love you when she wants to and wants something....but do not dare pick her up...she turns into b***h cat from hell then....even to Dio so I know that is very insulting but at the same time it is funny to the rest of us....for here is Dio trying to hold this growling spitting and finally hissing cat..**laughs** but a lot of times we are all in here and she lays right next to Dio purring and sleeping....go figure with that cat....and her and Mo that is another story...she has hated Mo ever since he pinned her when they were kittens....

that is good...Dio hoards trash as well as useful things.....oh by the way what do you call useful things? sometimes I wonder about Dio when she says it is useful...**laughs**  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:05 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Nothing, really. You?

lol xD

Just finished everything for the shop so I changed the title and opened up for business xD

*helps redecorate* C:<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:12 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Nothing, really. You?

lol xD

i noticed lol  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:28 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Yeah, mostly. @.@

Lol

you know hiding may be a good idea cause it is scary out there....

that is the way Dio's cat is....she will love you when she wants to and wants something....but do not dare pick her up...she turns into b***h cat from hell then....even to Dio so I know that is very insulting but at the same time it is funny to the rest of us....for here is Dio trying to hold this growling spitting and finally hissing cat..**laughs** but a lot of times we are all in here and she lays right next to Dio purring and sleeping....go figure with that cat....and her and Mo that is another story...she has hated Mo ever since he pinned her when they were kittens....

that is good...Dio hoards trash as well as useful things.....oh by the way what do you call useful things? sometimes I wonder about Dio when she says it is useful...**laughs**

Yep. *hides inside forever*

Lol

Cats. emotion_facepalm

*shrugs* There's not much of a set definition. I'm not as bad as I used to be, though.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:35 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

Nothing, really. You?

lol xD

i noticed lol

It looks like you used me in the Banner and Title Image. emotion_kirakira  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 555 556 557 558 559 560 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games