Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5569 5570 5571 5572 5573 5574 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:02 pm
He gives a small wave as Psy and her husband leave for the night and moves to face Kat, leaning in to brush his lips on hers. So what's Tuesday looking like for dinner? If it goes well you may not have to worry about Franco bugging you that night.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:06 pm
I know exactly what you mean... stare *glares at Ryzan*
humph talk2hand I do not buy anything we cannot afford.
No, but you'll spend all that we have here and we'll have to go back to Norrath for more.
You are exaggerating. You do not even let me shop mzilst of the time rolleyes
For good reason.

*waves him off*
So Anira, what have you been doing with yourself lately, if you do not mind my asking~?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:13 pm
She giggles as the pair argue on and she takes a sip of her drink and thinks on Ryzan's question. Well not too much, continuing work in the lab, the club. Browsing around town and enjoying the plays when I can. Avoiding Mrs. Psy's brother with the exception of the other day. stare But overall my days go by normal and lack of excitement. How about you two?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:20 pm
{{Sorry guys. Pulling a double, and it's a busy night, for the freaking weekend no less. Everyone looks great. See you guys later. heart }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:22 pm
((Night Icy! *glomp*))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:25 pm
She looked up at Hauk and smiled.

"So far, everything looks fine. I'm going to try and stay here for the next few days so I can get with Kyle about paperwork and such. Where did you want to go? biggrin "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:29 pm
I actually already have reservations at that seafood place we passed through on our first date. Remember when we took our bikes out for a spin? I had a surprise for after. Seeing how things were quieting down he looks down to Kat and brushes the hair from her face. You look tired, ready to call it a night? I wouldn't mind catching up on the last couple weeks with you wink  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:33 pm
Which one? She's got like 30 of them rolleyes
It is only five rolleyes I would assume the only one that would be lingering about is Franco, as she made him part owner.
He's weird.
I am certain he feels the same about you.

As for us, we have been keeping to ourselves for the mzilst part, though just the other isto we had to take yathrin in. We still have not quite figured out what exactly is bothering her, though. It is difficult to get a story that makes any sense out of her. rolleyes

You still haven't gotten her to talk? emotion_eyebrow I thought that was the point of the "make-over" you had planned.
It did not seem to have mzilt effect as far as I can tell.
tch...  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:39 pm
Oh dear, I did not know that something was amiss. She pauses long enough when Liada joins them after getting dessert and putting a plate down in front of the elf. She smiles her thanks and continues on. I thought things were fine since she has been staying with Mr. Vassnta, has something changed in that? confused  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:41 pm
She set her drink aside and stood up, smiling up at Hauk.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea. User Image Shall we go?"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:46 pm
Pulling her close he returns the smile. Sure thing, lets head down. Saying their good nights to everyone Kat leads to the office and does the security scans to head to the downstairs chambers. The Viking teasing her by poking her sides and tickling all the way down until they get to Kat's room and go in.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:55 pm
Apparently. After we couldn't get Mir to tell us what was going on, I went to the apartment to see if I could get it out of Vassnta, but he was no where to be found. Though, I do have my suspicions on just what might happened....

*glances around the room to see where Miro would be, assuming she had to be around somewhere for Anira to have complimented what she was wearing. He soon finds her passed out on one of the couches in the back*

The only time I can really recall her being that genuinely upset was after the first time she was resurrected.

Wherever it is that Vassnta ran off to, he did so without taking Draa's wallet with him. We decided to hold onto all of Draa's money for safe keeping, figuring he will have to return to the apartment eventually for funds and that is when we will come across him. Although, it might also be wise for others to "keep an eye out for him", as they say.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:05 am
User Image Eh? Resurrected? I didn't even realize someone like Miro could have gone through something like that. confused She doesn't seem the type to get into too much troub-....wait....retract that statement. User Image But why would Vassnta just up and leave? With how he seemed to dote on Miro I didn't think he'd wanna leave her side for long. I hope this isn't related to her buying my incense that time. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:22 am
Resurrections are quite commonplace in Norrath. The three of us have all gone through a number of them. sweatdrop The first one is the hardest and tends to leave a sort of mental scar, jhal you sort of "get used to it", as they say, after that one.

What would incense have to do with anything? neutral

*gets the same puzzled look that Ryzan has at first, but remembers the vial he found the other week by Miro's bed*
er.... actually.... I think it could potentially be related...

Judging from what I've seen at the apartment and what little Mir has said, I um...
*glances over at Ryzan and winces a little, knowing this is just going to further lower his opinion of the cleric.*
I think Mir might have uh... not been quite so loyal to her husband sweatdrop

*rolls his eyes*
Of course rolleyes

But there's also the possibility that Vassnta might have forced himself on her.
Doubtful rolleyes
It would better explain why she's so upset, though. And Vass was becoming kind of sex crazed after getting his p***s.
Vassnta could not harm a fly even if he tried talk2hand If anyone was forcing themselves, it would have been yathrin onto him stare  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:27 am
eek ....getting his....? Oh my I do not wish to know.....User Image  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5569 5570 5571 5572 5573 5574 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games