Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5570 5571 5572 5573 5574 5575 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:33 am
Wait...Vassnta finally...User Image Nevermind...putting that aside I ran into Miro awhile back and she asked me about my potions. Our talk ended up going towards having odd dreams and how to try and push out certain parts so that she could just sleep without them. I ended up giving her the incense but I told her only to do it for so long else the things that she was trying to avoid dreaming would come back at her in full force like a built up damn crashing. User Image From the sounds of it something tells me she didn't heed my warning.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:46 am
Seems not. Although, when I took her home after my birthday party, it looked like she hadn't used it for a while... at least the oil burner by the bed seemed like it was just collecting dust. However, when I went there looking for Vass after she came to us, it appeared to have recently been used and there was less fluid in the vial than before.

There was also other... um... evidence.. lying around.

Frankly, I am surprised she would have gone through any efforts to avoid it. She does not exactly have a history of being discreet with her affections rolleyes  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:51 am
Noting the tone in Ryzan's voice Anira kept her tongue on prying further behind the meaning. Well in any case, it seems we will all have to keep an eye out for Vassnta. It would certainly be no good if he were to hurt himself. Looking at the time the elf tried to stifle a yawn. I think it would be best to turn in Liada. We still have a lot of orders to fill with the upcoming holiday as well as the Costume Contest for IR to wrap up.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:56 am
stressed Please don't remind me, I will be SO thrilled when this damn Hallmark day is done and over with. stare Getting up with the elf Liada goes to hug Ryzan and pat TES on the shoulder. If you guys need any help with Miro or Vassnta let us know. I have truth serums and the sort if information needs to be pried out in gentle fashions. Otherwise we'll keep an eye out for Vassnta when we're around town. I'll have Hauk keep an eye out too since he might pull a Draa and appear at the club sometime. 4laugh Goodnight boys! Good seeing you and catching up. Giving a wave Liada opens a portal and the ladies walk into it heading back for home.  

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:20 am
Plynn kyon~ *waves to the ladies as they depart*
Guess we should take Mir down and get her into bed.
*scoffs* I say we leave her talk2hand There is no reason we should be responsible for her if she goes and breaks the rules by falling asleep in the bar.
I shouldn't have to remind you that she's done a lot for us, Ry. Neither of us would be here if it wasn't for her.
rolleyes That is rather presumptuous.
Well, regardless of your seemingly unwarranted hostility, she's still a friend. Aside from you and your mum, there isn't anyone else I've known longer.

*pushing away his empty plate, he starts to go over toward where Miro is, but stops at the food table to ask them to pack up some things for them. When he gets to the cleric, it's clear from the look on her sleeping face that even her dreams are troubled. It would be convenient to have Ryzan cast something to help ease her mind, but it seems that Ryzan is more inclined to let her suffer. Noting that one of these days he's going to have to try to get to the bottom of that, he picks up the sleeping cleric and brings her into the office, having Ry collect the food containers and do the security scans before the three elves head downstairs*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:14 am
*makes his way upstairs to look for his phone since he couldn't find it in any of the usual places downstairs. It would be something for him to have actually lost it this time instead of Tes hiding it sweatdrop While searching, he notices the weekly announcement is outdated*

Gi ussta~ I do hope they do not mind me doing this... *updates*

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja VALENTINE(S) (2/13 - 2/19)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image  

Ryzan Vixtul

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:02 pm
*after scouring the bar and having a clove and glass of wine in the meantime, he returns to his quarters, still not having found his phone* crying  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:57 pm
*Going upstairs to get her tea, it gets harder and harder to do things and go anywhere. stressed These babies are taking a toll on her not to mention how much more careful she has to be. May can't come soon enough. User Image

She goes into the JD and waits while the host fetches her tea. Once retrieved, she grins and makes her way into the Main Bar. She sits at a table, pours her tea and takes out her iphone to check messages and such.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:35 pm
*Goes over and plugs the jukebox. * emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:05 pm
-dame click-clacks in, waggling her hips to Psy's music choice and walks straight over to her, hugging her then spinning her into a dance session for the duration of the song- mrgreen cool  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:12 pm
*Not having danced in a long time, especially with such a pregnant belly she gets winded and has to sit.* Whew. Dame I haven't done that in a very long time. Jeezus I'm out of shape. stressed I'm not as young as I once was. sweatdrop Not to mention the belly full of babies I have. *She catches her breath and places a hand on her protruding belly.* User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:24 pm
lol I think it's more likely the babies. xd -hesitantly and then gently places her hand on Psy's belly- whee  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:26 pm
*Grins at Dame as she touches her belly. They move all the time and she's certain to feel it.* whee

Hey Dame. I'm doing some research for Vassnta and I could use your help. You see, I have been helping him out. He's been granted a p***s recently so its a very good thing I've been educating him. Anywho, he showed it to me over at Chatty Kathy's and well……he isn't circumcised Dame and I think a proper circumcision would be just the thing he needs. I want him to have something of substance…you know.

Now, I do know a lot about Italian men in particular and Irish/Scottish, but is it true Dame. Is it true what they say about nationality and the size of one's man parts? Can you find out for me? What nationality has the best kind? I mean the biggest, the smallest, which has the most girth, you know…statistics.
*Grins and sips her tea.* User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:33 pm
-dame is enjoying feeling the miracle of babies moving inside of their mother's stomach so much that she is a bit taken aback by what Psy says-

. . . confused neutral -she blinks at her a second- Wait, what? -she tries to follow Psy's train of thought in her head and gets completely lost- Where....how...di...what? Psy...how did we get from talking about you being tired to Vassnta being uncircumcised to which nationality has the best p***s? confused sweatdrop emotion_facepalm

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:39 pm
*Sighs* Oh for Gods sake. stressed I need statistics Dame. I need them fast. I would ask Ryzan but he has his hands full with Miro at the moment. Which is another story. stare But I've told Vassnta to give that bad boy a test run and well I'm regretting telling him that without first ensuring his equipment is dressed to impress. stressed  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5570 5571 5572 5573 5574 5575 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games