Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5571 5572 5573 5574 5575 5576 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:44 pm
Well damn, Psy, if he's already got a p***s it's not like he can change it! He can't just magically transform it into like...an "Italian" p***s or an "Irish" p***s or whatnot! Well... -strokes her chin- I suppose if it did just "appear" or whatnot in all reality he might be able t.....-waves her hand as if erasing the thoughts- That is not even the point! stressed mad Except by weird creepy magic or surgery, he can't just change what his p***s looks like overnight! You get what ya get, Psy. And good Lord, most the time ya don't pitch a fit.

If he wants his equipment "dressed to impress" tell him to wear a damn condom. And if he -really- wants to impress, make it a fun one like ribbed and lubricated with warm tingly sensations or glow in the dark or something. -shakes head- xp

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:49 pm
*Pinches the bridge of her nose.* stressed No no no… Ayami granted him his p***s. I told her to grant him a p***s. So she needs to make it right and do the proper enhancements on it. I want that p***s perfect. If I have my stamp of approval on it, it damn well better BE perfect!!! A work of art. So I need you to find out for me. All the statistics. Benefits of all so I can direct Ayami to give Vassnta something godly. User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:54 pm
-puts her arm around Psy's shoulder- Psy, you ever stop to think maybe Vassnta is already happy with his p***s? What if he likes it?

...Plus confused I'm pretty sure using God and damn in the same sentence is counterintuitive....

-shakes her head- Now, if you are that dead set on this craziness, how would you suggest I even -go- about this business? -sounds exasperated- stressed mad xp

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:00 pm
Likes it?!! He's just got one for the very first time!!! He doesn't know what he likes!!! And its up to ME to steer him in the right direction. I can't let him down Dame!!! gonk He's counting on me to deliver perfection!! gonk

Ask around, look on the internet, I don't know!!!! stressed

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:04 pm
Jeez, Psyzapp! Calm the crap down! Nobody is ********' perfect, Psyzapp! stressed That is the beauty of it all! Just because it's his first one does not mean he can't decide whether he likes it or not! Why are you treating him so special as to be able to change his genitals? Most people don't get that choice, woman.

You of ALL people should know anyway that it has little to do with the p***s and all to do with how it is used. wink heart cool

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:11 pm
*Deflated, she thought for sure if anyone would help her, Dame would.* I'm responsible Dame. stare I just want to make it right…perfect. *sighs loudly and stares into her cup after taking a sip.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:16 pm
*Tries to lighten the mood and plugs the jukebox. Shuffling her feet on the way there and back.* stare  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:17 pm
Psyzapp -she gently cups her face and makes her look into her eyes- Right doesn't equal perfect, love. It's not an outfit you are talking about, it's his body part, regardless of how he got it, it's now a part of him. Before you go changing it, perhaps you should ask if he even wants it changed or altered. -smiles at her and squeezes her hands-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:26 pm
Poppycock!! talk2hand He has no idea what he wants or what is desirable! I am here to help guide him in the proper direction. User Image *Stands and gestures wildly* When I am finished with him, he will be the most sought after, most desired, infamous!! User Image Women will give anything to just be in his presence! Men will envy him! He will be perfection!! You shall see!! stressed *With that, Psy turns tail and makes her way to her office and down to her chambers.*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:33 pm
-dame shakes her head sadly and stands as she watches Psy turn tail and run- He might not even want that, hon. -she says quietly and heads down to her chambers, thinking. Psy brings up an interesting point, and she would at least get an opinion on it. dame wonders what Karrie is doing...-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:45 am
{{Circumcised? gonk The Statue of David isn't circumcised!}}  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:46 am
*skips in with arms full of pink and red flowers, heart candies and home-made heart cut-outs pasted onto paper doilies*

Hey, where is everybody? Out partying? Hmmm. Well, I'll just leave a surprise then.

*sets the valentine's cards with handwritten poems for each MW occupant she knows and To Whom it May Concern for the ones she doesn't know down on the bar and gets out vases for all the flowers, spends some time filling them with water, trimming the stems and arranging them just so. Then she plugs in her pink sparkly karaoke machine and selects "love songs from the 70s. Quickly, bandaidd runs out to get her boxes of decorations and puts lacy tablecloths on the tables and makes center pieces with the flowers, ylang ylang candles and hershey's hugs and kisses, and boxes of candy hearts. Then she drags out the helium tank and starts blowing up heart-shaped mylar balloons and lets them float to the ceiling, dragging long tails of curled ribbon. Finally, she lights all of the candles and sets a big jar of edible chocolate body paint with a brush in the fridge with a sign on it that says: To Psyzapp and Officer Dougherty. Hope your Valentine's Day is special. <3 <3 <3 ~bandy*

*bandy looks around and everything is just perfect! 3nodding She gets her boxes and helium tank and leaves*

bandaidd
Crew

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:12 pm
(( rofl -shakes head-))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:20 pm
(( Happy Valentine's Day everyone. I'm sorry I couldn't be here to tell you all face to face. Lol Well I miss you all and I'm getting ready to head off in a couple weeks or so. So I will let you all know when I'm heading out. Talk to you soon. smile crying ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:17 pm
Walking into the bar through the main doors, Liada was chatting with Anira when the two stop dead in their tracks at the amount of pink, red, and balloons all over the place. eek What the....?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5571 5572 5573 5574 5575 5576 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games