Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5572 5573 5574 5575 5576 5577 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:22 pm
Looking around as she went towards the bar she couldn't help but smirk. Well I doubt that Ms. Kat did this, but it certainly is appropriate for the day is it not? Oh look, someone left those little cards here for us. That was awful sweet of them. Picking up one of the ones labeled "To Whom" she read it and smiled as she went to make a drink.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:26 pm
Grabbing the card labeled with her name she opens it and sees that it was from Bandy. That's really nice of her. She must have kept herself busy with all this. Joining her friend behind the bar she gives her a smirk as she picks out some bottles. So I wonder if he's gonna show? twisted  

Liada Trovaras

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:28 pm
stare Well I certainly hope he doesn't show. I still cannot believe that I let that blonde buffoon talk me into this. User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:33 pm
Heheheh, I can. It's Hauk. Can you think of one time he has ever asked for a favor that we have said no to? Just be thankful you didn't meet him when he was little. That puppy face of his was a helluva lot worse in his toddler years than when you met him. rofl Mixing up her drink she looks at the watch and looks back smiling at her. Well at least you have a little time. Might as well enjoy it next door while you can. And if he doesn't show up maybe some other guy with hook up with ya. wink  

Liada Trovaras

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:37 pm
Hmph, please. Like it is so necessary to have male attentions. I might as well get over there and as you say "knock down a few" before he arrives. Maybe he shall be less annoying. Putting on her ear cuffs she waves to Liada and heads into IR through the side entrance.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:44 pm
Waving back to her she takes a sip of her drink and goes to sit on a stool. Looking around and shaking her head at all the flowers and balloons.  

Liada Trovaras

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:37 pm
((Hugs to you Black ~ you be safe and best wishes for you on Loves & Kisses Day.

*Blinks* Red/White/Pink... do-goodness... Bandy! rofl Hopes you all have a wonderful Sweetness Celebration.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:42 pm
Victor arrived at MW and tracked down Kyle as quickly as he could. Once he found Kyle he waved him over, bowing politely to Liada as they rushed outside. Kyle returned back to the bar with six dozen roses, each dozen a separate color. He struggled to keep the card visible as he tottered to the door of the club. Turning his back to the door, he pushes his way though and nods at Liada as he disappears inside.  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:45 pm
Hearing footsteps Liada looks up to see Psy's butler come through the front doors and speed off to find Kyle, or at least that's what she assumed. User ImageAnother moment she saw him zipping off with flowers and head in the direction of the club as she waved to his bow in greeting. Once he disappeared into the club Liada grin grew wider. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:07 pm
*Goes up to the main bar not having heard from her husband at all……noting all day. stare She's even dressed just so for today. She sighs heavily and makes her way into the bar, grinning at Liada.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:16 pm
((I am actually just walking back in from the club dear but we will just overlook it. wink ))

Slipping back into the club Anira waves to Psy as she grabs a bottle or two to mix herself a drink. She joins Liada on the stool on her left and slips the card to her companion as she sips her drink.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:20 pm
Hey Psy how's it going? I would have figured you'd be out with the hubby on a night like tonight? Her ears twitch when she hears the beat of the music from the club and turns in time to see Anira come around the bar and sit slipping her a card. Looking over the card she snickers and slides it back to the elf. Pfft, it figures. Probably had a date already to begin with. Well at least you can tell Hauk that you tried. I hope his date with Kat's going as planned.  

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:24 pm
Yeah well. What are you gonna do. stare *Gets excited in hearing Anira had plans.* Oh do tell. Who is this mysterious "he" we are talking about? User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:30 pm
Chugging down the rest of her drink. She hands the card over to Psy and pours herself another glass. It is nothing of importance. I was only doing this as a favor to Hauk so that he could spend his holiday plans with Katana without any interference. I really do not know why I even bothered since I had a feeling it would end up like this. rolleyes  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:33 pm
Liada gave a loud chuckle and poked at her friend's arm. Is that the sound of disappointment I hear in your voice? Maybe you are warming up to the puppy after all. rofl She took a sip of her glass and materialized a tea kettle for Psy and a mug for her to drink from. Pouring a glass for her mistress and passed it onto her.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5572 5573 5574 5575 5576 5577 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games