Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5573 5574 5575 5576 5577 5578 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:35 pm
*Looks at the card and her jaw about falls onto the bar.* Oh my. User Image Anira, did YOU initiate this meeting with Franco? *Hands her back the card.* You just opened the door, Anira. No I take that back. You kicked open the door. lol *Starts to giggle and nods her appreciation to Liada, taking a sip of tea.* User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:38 pm
*Looks around at all the pink, red, balloons and flowers and about chokes on her tea.* eek WTH happened here? gonk  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:41 pm
User ImageHA! Hardly! That man only wished that I had any interest in him. And as you can tell in his card he is familiar with the fawning of bubbly twits at his feet and he thinks that I am no different. Sipping down half of her second glass she takes a deep sigh and turns to lean back against the bar. Looking over to Psy. And yes I did, I left a message at your home estate when I delivered your potions gift basket from Liada that he would meet me in the club. Instead he sends Kyle in with roses to place all over IR and hands me the card. I may have been the one to instigate this but not by my choice. The things we do for family I swear if it were not for that I would have jumped right back into that cab once I handed that basket off. User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:43 pm
Liada joined in the laughter and nearly died at Psy's reaction of the decor. I think its Bandy's work. There's a few v-day cards for us. Also I think she left you a present in the fridge when I went to get ice.  

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:45 pm
*Shrugs figuring Katana was trying something new out and gets out her iphone. She checks her messages and then texts Ayami.*

Text message to Ayami from Psyzapp
Good job on the p***s. I mean really…a true miracle. But, I want to make sure we perfect it. You know, enhance it a bit. A little n** and tuck. Give the dude a circumcision and add a couple inches, kay? Thanks Toots. You're the best. cool
Psy

*hits send and grins at the ladies.* You don't understand, Anira. You have just opened Pandora's Box in a matter of speaking. And Franco doesn't just give roses to any lady. He must like you. wink You should feel honored. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:54 pm
She raises an eyebrow at Psy's explanation she sipped more of her drink and refilling it. l hope you can forgive me when I find that hard to believe that Mrs. Psy. From the few times I have seen or heard of your brother since last years auction he seems quite the typical overconfident male that I have the misfortune of meeting or acquainting myself with. But I will say this much. He gets points for at least forwarding a message of his absence and not just simply "no call no show".  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:57 pm
Liada gives her friends a sound of humming that makes her think otherwise to Anira's statement. I....dunno about that. Kat has given him good points about here and there of things he's done. And he even did take care of Kat when she was possessed by that dagger. I think he just has that European sized ego that's his downfall and from what I've noticed in Antonio I think it might be a Pavani male trait. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:59 pm
*Takes a good long drink of tea.* Franco has class…I've always thought so. He's got style, taste. He's reliable. I can see why all the women love Franco. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:04 pm
Liada busts out in snickers trying not to choke on her drink at Psy's lat bit. I dunno about ALL women dear, but we'll leave it at that. So did Dough-boy get overworked again? It was surprising to see him at the party last weekend. She skoots over slower to Psy and holds a hand over her stomach to feel the kids. Her ears stay still for a moment and then fall flat against her head. Eee! Oh those are some scrappers there! You are so gonna have your hands full when they come out! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:04 pm
{{*inner Antonio cries* Franco and Dante always get all the women crying }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:05 pm
Sipping her drink she contemplates over Psy's thoughts on her brother but keeps silent. Letting Liada go on about the upcoming children.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:08 pm
(( rolleyes Dude Tony you just banged the nanny and left her hanging. There might be a reason your brothers keep getting the ladies))  

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:13 pm
*Grins at Liada when suddenly a delivery person comes into the bar and asks for a Mrs. Dougherty. Psy raises her hand.* Yes. User Image That would be me. I'm Mrs. Dougherty. *The delivery person has her sign and she's handed two boxes and then leaves.

Astonished, she looks at the two ladies and shrugs before opening the smaller one first. She read the card and about tears up at the heartfelt sentiment her husband has expressed. "To the love of my life and mother of my children, Happy Valentine's Day, M'dear. With all my heart, Will." She about bursts into tears when she opens the box and finds pearl & diamond earrings.* crying  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:16 pm
*She then opens the next package to find a Dolce & Gabbana Rose the One Gift Set which includes one perfume and the shimmer powder. Again, stunned at his good taste and thoughtfulness she has a difficult time holding her emotions in check realizing he hasn't forgotten at all.* crying  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:18 pm
Liada Trovaras
(( rolleyes Dude Tony you just banged the nanny and left her hanging. There might be a reason your brothers keep getting the ladies))
{{It's all the puppetmaster's fault, I swear! *busy staring at Icy's boobies in her choco picture* eek }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5573 5574 5575 5576 5577 5578 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games