Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5574 5575 5576 5577 5578 5579 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:25 pm
*Puts on the earrings and shows both Liada and Anira the card from her husband. She picks up the bottle of perfume and sprays it on herself so her husband will notice. wink She goes to the fridge to get some chilled water. Low and behold what does she find? User Image She takes out a jar of chocolate body paint and a brush courtesy of Bandaidd. User Image * Wow. eek Looks like she's finally accepted William and I are married. I need to thank her somehow. I'll get a heck of a lot of use out of this. User Image *puts chocolate paint and brush on the bar by her gifts.*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:49 pm
Admiring the card with Anira and smiling as Psy oogled over her gifts. Sipping her drink occasionally as she went to the fridge. Wait....finally accepted your married? What did she not like the copper or something? confused  

Liada Trovaras

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:51 pm
*Sighs loudly and goes back to sip her tea.* No nothing like that. She…… well when William and I were dating heavily, Bandaidd …… she kissed him. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:52 pm
*walks into the bar and gets a sweet fruit flavored cooler*  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:54 pm
Raising an eyebrow and refilling Psy's mug of tea Anira refills her own glass afterward. Well a kiss can barely mean anything. Was it a kiss on the cheek? A peck? It seems that there is more to this, also Ms. Bandy seems the very flighty sort so it I wonder if it meant anything to her at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:56 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Liada Trovaras
(( rolleyes Dude Tony you just banged the nanny and left her hanging. There might be a reason your brothers keep getting the ladies))
{{It's all the puppetmaster's fault, I swear! *busy staring at Icy's boobies in her choco picture* eek }}

(( Mmmhm, and you hardly show any interest in women in general. I think if you could you would marry your work and write a preen up for it. rofl ))

Liada Trovaras

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:56 pm
*recalls seeing what someone had posted on the internet*

Forever Alone Day... why would there be a holiday dedicated to being forever alone?

*takes a seat*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:57 pm
(( *Hands the RN Device to Psy and snickers* Got 'ya! xd ))

*Running late, he pulls into MW's parking lot, parks and locks up the Ferrari, then walks into MW. Nodding to the goons still stationed at the front door, he scans the place over to locate his wife. With a bouquet of blue roses held behind his back, he heads straight over to her. Seeing Liada and Anira there, he nods to them first.* Hello Ladies. I hope this heartfelt day is going well for you.

*He leans over to his wife and places a kiss upon her cheek.* Hey there, beautiful. *He notices she's wearing the perfume and earrings he got her.* You smell wonderful! I see you got the packages I sent you. *He brings his arm around from behind him and presents her with a dozen blue roses, but before handing them to Psy, he pulls out 2 roses and hands one each to Liada and Anira .* Every lady should have a rose on such a fine day as this. *He then hands the remainder of the roses to Psy, with a grin on his face.* cool  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 6!

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:00 pm
*Takes a good drink of her tea.* I don't know. I just remember going into the GGB and seeing her plant one on my boyfriend at the time. William said it didn't mean anything, but just the sight of it… I was a little shaken. User Image Highly upset at the time.

*Her husband comes in and she forgets the topic at hand and is delighted at the roses. User Image She takes them gracefully and leans up to place a steamy kiss onto his lips.* heart

(( Looks like its BLUE tomorrow ladies. Katana wears red. xp You can thank Dougherty here for that.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:02 pm
Why would the man in the uniform be acting so romantic on a day called Forever Alone Day?

That's almost as confusing as why so many people took arrows to the knee. eek  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:06 pm
*Notices the blonde lady in the bar and takes one of her blue roses, placing it onto the table in front of her.* For you on this special day. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:06 pm
Giggling a bit when Psy's husband enters she and Anira accept the roses and Liada makes the gesture as if she were tipping her hat. Thank you Dougherty, we're having a wonderful night with your wife but we won't be too upset if you need to take her from our girl talk. wink Bringing the rose to her face she inhales the sweet scent.  

Liada Trovaras

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:09 pm
Thank you, Psy. smile

I heard it was Forever Alone Day on your Internet... why would there be a day like that? [Feel free to say "explains what day it really is"]

And are people on your planet prone to taking arrows to the knee?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:14 pm
This day is the day of Amore. heart I'm not sure about the arrow thing you're talking about, but its the day of Love. Traditionally you are to spend it with someone special. wink *Looks seductively at her husband.* heart  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:17 pm
*Composing himself after that kiss, he watches Psy as she pulls out a single rose for a nearby customer. whee Turning back to Liada, he smiles before speaking.* You're so very welcome, and yes, I just may take you up on that. Trina, I won the auction bid on meals delivered from Chatty Kathy's. Would you like to join me for a private dinner for 2 in our quarters? *That crooked grin of his appears again.* wink  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5574 5575 5576 5577 5578 5579 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games