Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5575 5576 5577 5578 5579 5580 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:38 pm
Shinsua
    Licky: Yurp. Just... kinda... it's not outside, but it is in my apartment, as usual. *Rubs your hands* :I

Nee hee hee ^^ Its cold in my apartment.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:39 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Let's switch. You can have this place that's anywhere from five to ten degrees hotter at any given moment. ; w ;

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:42 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Astra; are you filling in for Rinneh? @.@

I'll give you fifty-thousand gold to go to war with Kiri.  
Shinsua

Let's switch. You can have this place that's anywhere from five to ten degrees hotter at any given moment. ; w ;

I would! But the only reason its cool here is because my mom likes it cool and I have circulation issues.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

The only one who doesn't trust Syy, Mana, is your character.
Syy loves the village as much as anyone else in it purely because they trusted him and took him in when Kinpaku banished him. And if Zay ever bothers to sit down and talk with Syy, he'll figure that out.
As for the alliance, as soon as people clear out of the office and he can get some quality time with Inka, Syy will be sending a shinobi to Cloud to address the possible issue Kinpaku will have with this.

I never said that it was a village wide schism. There aren't many people who were a part of the village now when Sypher was brought in.
I simply said it was a personal schism.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:44 pm
Anonymous_Alcoholic
Well it has to be someone high ranked, like a Jounin. Mana can't because he controls Zay and Kinpaku. Syy can't because he's the new Mizukage...

But I'm a Jounin.

Aaaah but I can send chuunin as well. But yeah, I'll probably send you and one or two others.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:48 pm

O-oh... I thought you meant it was naturally cooler. :s

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:51 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Syy loves the village as much as anyone else in it purely because they trusted him and took him in when Kinpaku banished him. And if Zay ever bothers to sit down and talk with Syy, he'll figure that out.
As for the alliance, as soon as people clear out of the office and he can get some quality time with Inka, Syy will be sending a shinobi to Cloud to address the possible issue Kinpaku will have with this.

I never said that it was a village wide schism. There aren't many people who were a part of the village now when Sypher was brought in.

Its a stupid schism.
Zay doesn't know him, has never spoken with him and therefore has no reason to have a personal schism of any real substance with him.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:55 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Its a stupid schism.
Zay doesn't know him, has never spoken with him and therefore has no reason to have a personal schism of any real substance with him.

For most, it'd be a stupid schism. Zay's been functioning just as long as Sypher has, so there's bound to be little things picked up, like the chakra. Plus, the fact that one would show up at the gate of a village and become instantly a jounin is absolutely bizarre, considering the things one does for the village.

I think it's a pretty reasonable schism, myself.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Its a stupid schism.

That's exactly the point. Someone Zay, the uber-patriot, doesn't know it now the new Mizukage. A complete unknown. Literally a new person to him, and they're just suddenly Mizukage? He has a reason to be suspicious.  

Anonymous_Alcoholic

Lunatic

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
Azeiel The Fallen

Ich schickte dir etwas in der Post.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:56 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Its a stupid schism.
Lol you should hire Kein to be the messenger XD that woudl be the worlds biggest FU XD XD lol whats up sweets congrats on becoming mizukage ^/^  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:57 pm
Sugar Dhaku
Azeiel The Fallen

Ich schickte dir etwas in der Post.

OH wirklich das, was war es?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:58 pm
    Suspicion itself doesn't often turn into rebellion, though. Angst, jealousy, and paranoia might cause such a spark, however.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:59 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Its a stupid schism.

For most, it'd be a stupid schism. Zay's been functioning just as long as Sypher has, so there's bound to be little things picked up, like the chakra. Plus, the fact that one would show up at the gate of a village and become instantly a jounin is absolutely bizarre, considering the things one does for the village.

I think it's a pretty reasonable schism, myself.

I don't understand what you mean by this Zay's been functioning just as long as Sypher has, so there's bound to be little things picked up, like the chakra. Please explain it so I understand.

He didn't automatically become a jounin and he certainly didn't ask for it. Mi took her time evaluating him and had a spar with him to determine where he was. SHE gave him his jounin status.
So that is a moot point. He didn't take that status when he showed up. He was given it after Mi determined what level he was at.

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5575 5576 5577 5578 5579 5580 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games