Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5577 5578 5579 5580 5581 5582 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:43 am
*Takes in the rest of the puzzle pieces*
*watches the image*
You know what...
if there are hordes of doppelgangers running around
maybe we need to find them all and play with them.
Or lock them in a pen together...
I tell you, I sleep for a few days and this place goes crazy talk2hand

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:52 am
*watches the replay of events, holding a finger to his lips while thinking*
As mzilt as I would like to say I knew all along she would do something like that...
*he points to Miro's eye in the images being shown*
I am well aware that yathrin does not know our language, and that is distinctly a Drow symbol.

*finally gets off the floor from the dogpile earlier and takes a look*
Huh... I thought Draa was the only one stupid enough to tattoo his eye.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:55 am
*settles into a stool*
Now THIS is a story twisted
*sips drink*

((I'll be back and forth I have insane amounts of things to do at work and lunch is now over))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:56 am
User ImageWait, another doppelganger? Did we do something about the first one? You think this is connected to the possessed dagger with Kat?Listening to the elves she rewinds and replays the images. Pausing to freeze on Miro's face. I thought it looked familiar too but I figured it was just makeup or something. No way Miro would be sitting still long enough for a tattoo itself let alone on her eye. Wait....Vassnta still had Draa's markings after being blessed by Ayami, do you think....Vassnta....became Miro? User Image  

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:12 am
*gets a look on his face at Liada's conclusion* emotion_puke
... I hope he didn't keep his p***s in that transformation, though I guess it works well enough for Kai... *contemplates that*

Xas xas, Vassnta had all of Draa's tattoos, though the one on his eye was different. While Draa's was the rune for "two" like his name, Vassnta was "innocence", just like his name.
*points again at the symbol on Miro's eye*
That is the rune for waerr'reth or "deception".

In that case, fake Mir probably -does- have a p***s...
I think there are other concerns mzild important than what genitalia she has rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:24 am
Smacking TES lightly on the arm for his concluding comment. She looks back at the image and thinks over Ryzan's thoughts. So then maybe it changes from one personality to the next? I think we're gonna have to track this "Miro" down and reveal the shadows here.  

Liada Trovaras

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:25 am
Feisty little this, isn't it.
*snickers*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:38 am
It certainly seems that is the case. If he had taken on all of the habits of yathrin as well, finding him would be easy enough.
I think the fact that he... or... she... or... he/she? confused I think the fact "it" was rubbing up on all those people goes to show that it doesn't have Mir's personality...
*scoffs* Says you.. talk2hand  

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:49 am
She raises an eyebrow at Ryzan's comments but doesn't ask about it. She would be jumping to conclusions so she turns to Leko instead. So, looks like the Dynamic Demon Duo is at it again for some hunting. That is if you're up for it my lovely. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:52 am
Hmm, hunting? twisted
That little Germanic speaking rascal is rather
endearing User Image

*taps finger tips on the bar*
I don't see why not, as long as Ayami doesn't
you know...
require extra attention? User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:58 am
You know, the part of me that's still straight is very tempted to make a lewd comment about giving her "extra attention"...
stare *leans over the bar and flicks the tip of Tes' ear* stare
Ow! gonk *holds his ear* crying
*looks over at the Ladies*
If I can be of any assistance as well, be sure to let me know... though I may have to get a new phone if you plan on contacting me through such means sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:00 pm
If you like I we could have her stay at the Den and have Anira watch over her. They get along famously so I don't foresee an issue with that. She sips more of her soda and closes the viewing portal to return the bar to its wooden shiny glory. Thanks for the offer Ryzan, it would really be appreciated. I dunno if you can get anything out of her but we might want to start with Miro since she spent the most time with Vassnta. I wonder what kind of motive that this little rascal is basing his targets on?

*edited  

Liada Trovaras

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:13 pm
*shakes her head*
To exists of course...
Existence is key..

*sips more on her drink then extinguishes her clove*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:14 pm
Good luck getting anything out of her. All she's said regarding him since showing up at our place is that she killed him, but didn't say what she meant by that.
Given your theory that they likely slept together, I no longer think the meaning of that is in question. Why he would take on her form afterward, on the other hand, is rather curious.

I could always perform some mind reading if she continues to refuse speaking of it.

Thought you said that was "too intrusive" stare
Only for people I actually like.
*rolls his eyes*  

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:25 pm
Taking all that last bit of information in Liada opens her mouth to ask why Miro would sleep with Vassnta with all her circumstances but then closes her mouth. Opens it again to try and reword it, but closes it again. Feeling that it would be better not to ask and just move forward. The mind reading may be the best route if she's unwilling to say more. Possibly by doing the nasty without knowing that Vassnta is..or was possessed by the doppelganger she probably thought that his transformation in whatever happened then might have been in a sense killing Vassnta. I mean she's been flipped between Draa to Vassnta and now Vassnta to...this creature. Might have taken a heavier toll on her mental or emotional state than we think. Finishing up her soda and throwing out the bottle she leans on the wall of booze and crosses her legs at the ankles. I'll do nightly sweeps in the club and see if our little German guest reappears.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5577 5578 5579 5580 5581 5582 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games