Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 556 557 558 559 560 561 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:02 pm
Tora hands Emma the papers "here chheck for your self lass" Tora pulls out a bottle of sake and looks at it "and time to see what bro has to say about all this"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:07 pm
User Image Emma looked at the pappers. It had everything her birthday, her name, her finger print. /How did I not know this before?/ She thought shocked. She looked up at Tora again handing her the pappers back her hand shaking.  

midnight_wolf_dream

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:10 pm
Tora took the paper back and put them up and pulled out a saccuer and filled it with sake "so bro who is she??" the cup shows both their faces in half in the middle but Tora looks older "WHAT WHOA WHOA WHOA WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:10 pm
Liz9696
User Image Emma looked at the pappers. It had everything her birthday, her name, her finger print. /How did I not know this before?/ She thought shocked. She looked up at Tora again handing her the pappers back her hand shaking.
"lets dicuss this away from that suspicious looking motocicle gang? they are giving me creeps" he said pointing at an motocicle gang on the start of the alley "move aside will ya?" ed said walking up to then  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

midnight_wolf_dream

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:14 pm
User Image Emma began to breathe hard and fast. /This is not happening its all just a bad dream. I'll wake up soon back in a cave in a forest./ She thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:15 pm
Shun looked at Emma and went up to her. "Emma calm down. Take deep breaths."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:17 pm
she says playfully looking at emma "just jokeing bro showed our mother thats all" she Drinks his sake "sorry but no sake for you bro"  
and soon ed interupted "are we geting ou of this place? i'm smelling something awfull ya know?" he said with all the gang knocked out around him  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

midnight_wolf_dream

User Image Emma sat down slowly. "Just a bad dream." She muttered closing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:21 pm
"hmmm emma did you kill your masters?" Tora asks sitting next to her  

Alice the Loving

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:22 pm
"i'm going to the woods, my toungue can only take so much on smells" he said going away ((thats a hint on his species... red, heart, dont tell her))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:24 pm
yor a freackin android???)  

Alice the Loving

midnight_wolf_dream

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:25 pm
User Image "I don't know. I ran away as fast I could before my sword hit his heart. He is probally dead though." She said opening her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:27 pm
red 14 the sniper
(yor a freackin android???)
((probably another character but no... i'm a android!... no...))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:27 pm
"OH MY GOD...im the vilont one" Tora says looking at Emma with a smile  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 556 557 558 559 560 561 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games