Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 556 557 558 559 560 561 563 564 565 566 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:33 pm
User Image
Kisalie saw marisol peeking around the cornor at everyone and walked over to her.Is something wrong, marisol? she asked the girl. Oh no, I was just wondering if you could tell Neuro I'm ready and to start the wedding. I can do that. Kisalie said, walking over to Neuro. Your blushing bride syas she's ready to start. She told him as she sat back in Soma's lap.
User Image

User Image
Hana passed out on the bed after Tiffany did what ever she had just done. Her body was worn out and she was mentally tired.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Neuro smiled and stood up, walking towards the arch way and standing there.

Soma looked at Kisalie,"Come on,"He held her and stood beside Neuro.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:12 pm
User Image
"This is exciting." Kisalie whispered as the music started to play.

User Image
Marisol started to walk down the aisle as the music played. Her dress trailed behind her. She made it to Neuro and smiled at him from under her veil.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:17 pm
User Image

User Image

Neuro looked at her,he held a chain that had runes on it glowing,"Now its time,"he smiled and held her hand while wrapping the chain around her arms and his, he looked at Soma,"Begin."

Soma nodded and stood in front of them,"This binds both of you together until death do you part,"He smiled,"Do you love him,"He asked Marisol.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image
Marisol smiled and nodded. "Yes, I love him very much." She said, meaning every word.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:46 pm
Brago thought for a second. " oh snap!" he teleported back to the weddinghe noticed it was already going " I have the ring" he said loudly as he walked down the aisle.  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:57 pm
User Image

"Seriously why did you chose him,"He sighed and looked at Neuro,"Do you love her."

User Image

"Yes I do,"He looked annoyed at Brago.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:03 pm
User Image
Marisol giggled at Brago and looked up at Neuro. "He probably had something to take care of, don't worry about it." She said and the frowned. "Oh shoot... Where's Soli? She has my ring to give you..."  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:31 pm
" I made it." brago said as he approached the group.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:42 pm
Soli got up from the table and walked over to them holding the ring out,"Taadaa."she held the ring out.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:48 pm
User Image
"Oh thank you Soli." Marisol said, taking the ring.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:21 pm
Brago held out the ring to neuro. " I only came because I was bored. In reality I hate you very much"  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:36 pm
User Image

"Don't make me kill you boy,"He took the ring and placed it on Marisol's finger.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:41 pm
User Image
Marisol smiled and placed her ring on Neuro's finger. "No killing people till after the reception, Neuro." She smiled at him.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:46 pm
User Image

User Image

"You may now kiss your bride."Soma chuckled and walked over to a table, he had a evil grin on his face,"Now for some cake.'

Neuro kissed Marisol and turned to look at Soma,"I know that look Soma, what are you up to."

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 556 557 558 559 560 561 563 564 565 566 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games