Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 556 557 558 559 560 561 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

gryphus1153

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:46 pm
hi im gryphus1153

my motto(s):im so nice i make ppl angry just by smiling(i can make my class bully angry just by smiling)

"not many cases of eyesores have been caused by looking at the bright side of things"

i like...its all at my profile

my playlist: www.playlist.com/legendsofthesky  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:08 am
Hi!!! I just made a new fanfic its about x-men evolution.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4658061/1/A_School_for_People_Like_Us please pm or review let me know if you have any ideas.  

hkg1989

Goddess of the Coulee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:52 pm
Aye... name's Amber Dawn

anything else you so desire to know ? Just ask...

^+^+^+^+^PEACE^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:17 pm
Hiya. My name is Momiji85 - and I want to make some friends! PM or leave me a comment on my profile - really looking forwards to meeting new people! 4laugh  

momo the momi

Blessed Nerd

8,275 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Enarette

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:08 am
Might as well introduce myself, I suppose.

My name is Morgan, I'm a 19, going on 30, year old female. I've been on Gaia off and on(on various accounts) for about four years now, methinks. I'm a fairly quiet person in general, but once you get to know me it's..sometimes hard to get me to shut up, haha. I'm an avid gamer, a musician, and quite the literary connoisseur.

Anything else you may like to know, feel free to send me a PM or comment. :]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:51 am
Hello
I'm KBiT and I've been on Gaia for almost four years now  

KBiT

Steadfast Investigator

15,475 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hero 100

Iseru Dryves

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:14 am
Hello, I'm Iseru. ^_^ Most people just call me Ise though. (Ee-seh) like easeh..xD

I've been in Gaia since 2006 and am playing zOMG! But because of the lag.. I haven't had a proper game in a while.. le sigh.

I also like collecting Evolution Items x3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:24 am
I do not remember to have introduced myself, probably have, but no matter.

People know me all over the internet as Mill Wilkinson, so look e out if you like and say hi.
18 year old Finn, who likes to play some games and hang out in Gaia. Hobbies include foresty-thingies, writing, reading and idling.

You are allowed to send me PM if you'd like to know more or just chatter a bit.

I am also in Deviantart, but not so actively, as I am having a bad writer's block currently... scream  

Mill Wilkinson

Labradorescence

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:15 pm
Hey everyone! I'm NightOceanGirl221 but you can call me Night, Ocean, Nightocean, or Maddy. I'm 14 years old and am from Virgina, one of the most boring places around. I'm new to Why Not. I joined because none of my guilds are that active, and this one looked fairly active. I'm into music, reading, anime, and being creative.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:31 pm
My name is Kelsey McSpankinhymer.
I'm fifteen, Sophomore in High School, I have blondeish hair, green eyes, pale skin. I've been on Gaia for over two years. I love music, listening to it, writting it, singing with it, dancing to it, and quoting lyrics. I draw some. I'm a happy person and I'm also very logical.

TabyKittyKat

Beloved Elocutionist

9,750 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Toowoomba

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:22 pm
Hi, I am Ryan. I am 18 and am currently in college. I dunno how long I have been on Gaia. I am happy that I am in this guild. I hope to meet all of you guys!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:12 pm
Hi everyone I've just got invited over to this guild. My name is Kecitich, nice to meet you all. I love zOMG and daily chances of Gaia.

Thanks for allow me in.  

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50

Doorman of Doors

Magical Sailor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:25 pm
Hi....my name's Evan, but you can call be doorman, or pillow cause I'm so darn fluffy 4laugh . I am a person of simple tastes, I like long walks on the beach and eating cookies with peanut butter. I'm 18 and I'm currently in college....ugh...and i live in small dreary town by the name of Marble Falls in Texas. Now I'm usually your normal average teenager (y'know acne, social drama, crushes) but i do have a dark side, which we can talk about at another time. I'm that kid with no fashion sense, standing at the back of the crowd, reading a book and hoping the world doesn't notice....... I love to hang out with the Gothic's and the Punk-Rockers, Mainly cause theirs such life in the air and there's never a dull moment...usually.....but there's still a lot of drama.....I'm going to major in Marine Sciences and hopefully i'm going to get into a good art school, maybe, if I try really hard. I love anime, it has now become my obsession ever since I was introduced to the Unofficial Anime club at my school. If I could pick my top three it would have to be Beck, FLCL, and Tenchi Muyo! But there's still hundreds more that I love and adore. My favorite mangas would have to be Ral Grad and Vampire Game, to name a few. But that's enough about me, I sure hope I provided enough stuff to get going here and I hope to see and talk to all of you in the Guild! B3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:35 pm
I just joined this guild today. smile So, I'm hoping for the best of experience.

I'm known by the name Darkie. If we were in a crowd of people, and you were a good friend, you could pick me out easily. I'd be the one flailing and screaming your name at the top of my lungs while pushing through the crowd.
My hobby is writing, and I hope to get some works published eventually. I love reading and drawing, but not as much as I love writing. Animals and cute things are my obsessions. I have a four year old cat named Patches who's so cute, and I squeel every time I see her.

Well.. if you found that interesting, you could talk to me for more info. Kay, thanks. Bye~

theriac

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:02 pm
Well, welcome everyone. spend some time in the CIF, and meet some new people. You'll get plenty of friends in the guild.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 556 557 558 559 560 561 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games