Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5578 5579 5580 5581 5582 5583 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:33 pm
I'll just be around more...
If Ayami behaves User Image
She's my own personal hell of a double
Keep me filled in on the situation...
Let me know if you need any of my fine...
skills User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:40 pm
Well, we've got Draa's money to try to lure him in that way, but unless he/she got those clothes from dame's closet, something tells me he/she has already secured a different source of income.
Probably prostitution. How fitting for yathrin~
*rubs his forehead* emotion_facepalm
Enough with the gibing, Ry. It's getting old stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:52 pm
*tilts an eyebrow at the elves*
Passive aggression?
Or simply, restricting murderous rage?

*giggles at Vixtul then snickers*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:53 pm
Looks at the two of them in confusion. Should I....be worried about something here? User Image She gets interrupted by her phone going off with the Raving Rabbid Scream (only one scream not a string of them) and she checks her phone. Grimacing when she sees its from Anira to get her butt back to the lab. stressed Well that's my cue. I'll ring ya up in other means since you've lost your phone Ryzan but something tells me you might want to interrogate your hubby first on that subject before interrogating Miro. Leko I'll summon you if I need ya. wink Bye guys! Opening a portal Liada hops in heading off to work.

(( And yes, I really do have that for my text ringtone bc my coworkers are awesome like that! xd ))  

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:10 pm
*waves to Liada and decides to check on the time, finding out it is well into the afternoon now*
Naqualla'in~ I suppose we should be getting to bed ourselves... or rather we should have already been asleep sweatdrop It was nice seeing you again, jallil~

*walks around the counter and links arms with Tes, pulling him to the office*

Hey! Who said I was ready to go? gonk
I did~
*waves to Leko*
Aluve'~

*drags Tes down to their quarters whether he likes it or not*

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:18 pm
*waves*
Hmm maybe I should see how many shots I can take in the next couple of hours. User Image  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:19 pm
*loses count and heads back to her room*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:36 pm
*Doctor's appointment today and things are just fine. There is literally no room and the doctors are doubtful the children will turn properly. So one is breech and one is frank breech and there was talk about scheduling a c-section for early to mid May. If she goes into labor earlier, then they would just have an emergency c-section. Either way, it was explained to Psy it was just too risky having a natural child birth. After her Doctor's appointment, she immediately texts her husband to inform him.*

Text message to William Dougherty from Psyzapp
The doctor is scheduling a c-section in mid May. The babies are both breech and he doesn't see it changing due to the lack of space. They are getting so big, William. I wish you could have seen. I missed you today terribly. I love you. heart

*She hits send and wonders if she should tell him what the sex of the babies are or if she should just keep that information to herself.

Hungry for some dinner, she placed a call to the JD prior to her going upstairs to the bar. She enters and sits at a table texting the host of the JD she is there and he can bring her dinner and tea to her when its ready.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:49 pm
*Since she called in her dinner order in advance, she didn't have to wait long before the host showed up with her tea, an order of Goyza and a bowl of something special the chefs whipped up knowing it was for her. Pleased, she peers at the bowl and grins as the host pours her tea. User Image She takes her set of chopsticks and digs in. The host smiles at her and then leaves once he's done pouring for her.* whee  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:03 pm
*May isn't very far away. In approximately two and one half to possibly three months, she will be a Mother. eek She stops in mid bite of her dinner upon this realization. In one sense, she can't wait…but in another… User Image

She takes out her iphone and makes a notation to double check everything. User Image Make sure she's ready. OMG! User Image Florence doesn't speak Italian. gonk She panics and texts Victor to immediately talk with Florence and hire a private tutor to teach her Italian immediately. stressed *  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:37 pm
:: gets dragged in by her "date" for the evening despite her objections :: stressed
How many times do I have to tell you that I don't like Asian food stressed

All I'm asking is that you at least try it. I swear, this place has the absolute best sushi you'll ever taste. I come here all the time.
:: looks up and notices that they're actually in the bar instead of the JD ::
Wrong door sweatdrop

Dummkopf stare  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:45 pm
*Overhears the couple talking about sushi and politely points to the indoor entrance to the JD.* You can still get into the restaurant though here too. Just right through there. User Image *Grins at the young couple.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:01 pm
:: freezes up for a moment when she hears someone else speak and looks around. She isn't sure whether to feel relieved or annoyed that the mistress doesn't recognize her... or this form rather. After all, can't be very effective at what she does if her impediments keep her from successfully imitating others. However, if they suspected what she really was, with the number of supernatural beings around here, that likely wouldn't bode well for her ::

We.. uh... we were just leaving... stare

:: gets a bit of a starstruck look ::
Holy crap... you're Psyzapp-d, aren't you? eek
:: drags his date over to the woman ::
Oh man... I'm not the official spokesman or anything, but on behalf of the Geezerville animal shelter, I'd like to thank you for the generous donations you give every year. I volunteer there all the time and you have no idea how much the money really helps.

:: rolls her eyes ::
Great... a freakin bleeding heart rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:15 pm
*Finishes the last of her dinner and refills her teacup. Putting her empty bowl aside, she gets more comfortable on a chaise lounge and sips her tea. A bit taken aback at first by the young man's forwardness, User Image but grins as she listens to what he has to say. User Image Having a bit of difficulty getting up, sweatdrop she braces her lower back with her hand and precariously stands. whee Her pregnant belly getting larger as the weeks go by.* You are very welcome and I'm glad it helps. User Image

*She looks at the woman and she raises an eyebrow. emotion_eyebrow Once closer, she realizes this woman is Miro. emotion_jawdrop Miro with a jet black bob and red eyes. eek MIro? Miro is that you? eek Man, Ryzan sure is versatile. 3nodding You look like a completely different person. xd  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:28 pm
:: almost panics at first, but given exactly what the mistress said, it doesn't seem that the people there are suspicious yet... or at least this woman isn't ::
Y-Yeah... Ryzan sure has his ways... sweatdrop

Wait, you actually know Psyzapp-d. THE Psyzapp-d? eek
Sort of.... stare
But I thought you said you were homeless. Surely someone as kind and giving as Psyzapp-d wouldn't leave a friend of hers to starve in the street... and with barely any clothes at that!
er...
:: is so out of practice with these types of situations that she's having trouble finding a good response fast enough ::

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5578 5579 5580 5581 5582 5583 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games