Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5579 5580 5581 5582 5583 5584 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

kdgalaxy

Galactic Gaian

39,375 Points
  • Galactic Gaian 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:30 pm
KD wonders slowly into the bar. *Guess I should check this place out a bit* KD had been pretty bored at HQ with no missions lately, so she decided to have a drink, and maybe meet some new people. She sits at the bar wearing a little black dress with red pumps, she had pulled up her light grey hair into a bun. She looks around for a barkeep.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:40 pm
Homeless? confused Good lord, Miro! What have you been telling this boy? stressed Miro is staying with some friends of hers here. neutral Two long-time dear friends of hers. She has an entire wardrobe. *Takes the young man by the arm and pulls him away from Miro for a second.* She's a bit naive, I'm afraid. User Image I sometimes wonder if she's tapped into reality. She means well but… User Image *Looks over at Miro briefly and then back at the boy.* I wouldn't count on a long term thing…she's married. whee

*Lets go of the boy and grins at the new person* Welcome to the Most Wanted. I'm Mistress Psyzapp-d, owner of this humble establishment. Can I get you something from the bar? The first one is on the house. This is normally a self service establishment, but I'll get you anything you would like. User Image *Goes behind the bar.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

kdgalaxy

Galactic Gaian

39,375 Points
  • Galactic Gaian 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:45 pm
"OH! Hello... It is a honor to meet you. I am KD Galaxy... you can call me KD. Your place is divine! I see you have some elvish wine, I would love a glass." KD said smiling at Psyzapp-d. "Most wanted, that is an interesting name."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:46 pm
:: jaw drops ::
Married on top of all that? gonk

:: groans and storms out of the place as it seems apparent she's going to have to find some other schmuck to take care of her needs :: stare
H-Hey, wait! We need to talk about this!
:: chases after her ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:49 pm
((*Rubs her hands together, grinning wickedly, then slips a camera onto the scene so she can watch it play later at Kathy's on the big screen with a nice bowl of popcorn.*))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:55 pm
*Shakes her head as she watches Miro leave and the young man chase after her. User Image She gets a wine glass and a bottle of elvish wine. Pours for the lady and places the glass in front of her.* We've been in business for quite some time now. User Image The name…yeah, it took some time to come up with just the right one. But it fits the ladies here. wink *Goes to get her tea and returns to the bar.* Its very nice to meet you KD. Are you new to Geezerville? *Sips her tea.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:13 pm
There are some lovely hotels in Upper GGG and even a few places that have rentals. If you need a place to crash overnight, you could probably go to Chatty Kathy's for just the night. I don't think the staff there would baulk at an overnight. neutral There are some decent accommodations in this part of town too. But not like you'd find in Upper GGG. *Leans over and speaks softly* The better hotels where I like to stay are in the Upper part of town. wink *She stands back up and speaks normally.* There is also an "Information Center" and if you've never been here before, it's very helpful. User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:13 pm
"Well, kind of..." KD takes a sip of her wine and smiles a bit, it had been a long time. "I wanted to come by earlier... but my job... erm... keeps me busy." She said taking another sip.  

kdgalaxy

Galactic Gaian

39,375 Points
  • Galactic Gaian 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

kdgalaxy

Galactic Gaian

39,375 Points
  • Galactic Gaian 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:19 pm
((where is Geezerville located?))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:23 pm
I completely understand. Busy is something I am very familiar with. wink *Takes a sip of her tea.*

As far at the Most Wanted goes, we have the Main Bar, which is where you are. The Jade Dragon, an Asian Fusion Restaurant through there. *Points* They have some fantastic creations. Chef Karrie is our head chef. We have Pandora's Box Luxe Spa over there. They will indulge your every whim. *Points.* And we have a nightclub through those doors. *Points* Isilme Rusco is simply a MUST experience.

(( Its a mystery. wink I don't think anyone really knows nor has it been officially decided. lol I typically assume its in the USA. Others may not. sweatdrop We are all about "winging it" here. wink It leads to some very interesting situations and conversations. whee ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:28 pm
((Like when somebody suddenly decides there's a thunderstorm or something. cat_lol ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:30 pm
"Thank you. Although, I cannot stay here... my cr- erm, family needs me around as much as possible." KD finishes her glass of wine, and opens her pocket book. She pulls out a small vile, the substance in it is pink and has a slight sparkle to it. "Here, and congrats on your babies... two right?" She smiles and sets the vile down. "This is a love potion, however, if you rub it on your belly it helps heal stretch marks."  

kdgalaxy

Galactic Gaian

39,375 Points
  • Galactic Gaian 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:37 pm
Pardon my forwardness, but you aren't by chance a Dark Elf are you? User Image I only say this because I noticed your lovely complexion. wink We have two Dark Elves who live here and a few others that sometimes come to visit. We also have a High Elf who I've become acquainted with. *Takes a sip of her tea.*

I've never met so many elves in all my life. User Image *Sips her tea.* In fact, there are creatures of every sort that frequent this establishment. Why, just under this very roof, we house two dark elves, one half elf half human, a demon succubus who's counterpart is an angel, and a demon fox. We also have a few other humans. I'm one of those…just Italian. wink We had a vampire, but he hasn't been around in a long time.

*Stunned this woman already knows she's having twins. eek She must have "gifts" as well. She picks up the vial as she hears KD explain what it is and lights up, extremely excited to hear what it does.* OH how LOVELY!! User Image Thank you so much. Our Liada is our resident Alchemist. User Image You definitely need to meet Liada. User Image She's the Demon Fox I was talking about. She makes all sorts of potions. You'd have a lot in common with her. User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:47 pm
KD smiled widely at Psyzapp-d. "I am a dark elf, I am from a gypsy clan of elves, however, I have been out of the clan for many years, and now live with, well a adopted family of elves. I look forward to meeting a fellow potion maker, we can share our secrets... but for now, I need to head home. Thank you for your hospitality, and I will see you before the-" KD holds back for a second, almost revealing the sex of the babies... but remembers not everyone wants to know that, she swallows and finishes, "before your babies are born." She then stands and adjusts her garter, and for a second her gun bounces light off of it. *Hope she didn't see that...* She quickly stands up and waves happily at Psyzapp-d. "Goodnight!" She says and walks out of the bar.  

kdgalaxy

Galactic Gaian

39,375 Points
  • Galactic Gaian 500
  • Wing Mastery 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:55 pm
*Yawn and politely covers her mouth as she waves at KD.* It was very nice to meet you KD. xd Thank you for deciding to stop in and I hope to see you again very soon. wink Goodnight. User Image *Makes her way to her office after KD leaves. Immediately noticed the weapon KD was packing. Someone with her background and family could hardly NOT notice a weapon. Lots of people come here armed. Heck, she used to keep a weapon in her garter too, long, long ago. Such memories. emotion_kirakira

Does the security measures, walks down the corridor, checking her iphone before she unlocks the blood red double doors. No return message from her husband. sad Sighing heavily, she locks the doors after she has entered.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5579 5580 5581 5582 5583 5584 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games