Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5581 5582 5583 5584 5585 5586 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:18 am
*mouths her clove*
*taps out another for Vixtul*
Never worry User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:22 am
Wondering why a lot of women would be hounding them he recalled when Liada had mentioned them being in a yaoi manga as he reached for the brandy and then immediately felt sorry for the pair. Sorry to hear about that, I remember times when I came across fanfiction or having women send me emails of the perfect life they would have planned if they were dating me back when I was a model. User Image Do NOT miss those days at all....TES do you want anything? Pouring the liquid in a wine glass he pushes it across the bar for Ryzan.  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:30 am
*still holding his ribs*
Apparently fangirls don't know the meaning of "personal space". stare Thankfully, they're very easily distracted by fanservice... ninja

humph! *kicks Tes again, but in the leg this time, before making his way over to the bar to retrieve the clove and drink*
He bailed out on me while they were all scrambling for their cameras talk2hand
*takes a large gulp of the brandy before taking up the clove and lighting it*

*hisses again at being kicked and rubs his leg, shaking his head when Hauk asks if he wants anything*
To not be kicked anymore would be great stare

You deserve it talk2hand
*takes a long drag off his clove and glances over to Hauk*
Thankfully we do not have our personal contact information available to the general public thanks to Quortek's paranoia, so we are not hounded that way. Rilu'oh, there is the rare occasion we come across a fan while out and... well, the experience is hardly ever pleasant stare

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:45 am
*snickers to herself*
You should carry pepper spray...  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:46 am
Taking a swig of his water he leans onto the bar with his elbows. Sounds tough, have you thought about hiring a bodyguard to stand out your private entrance or to put up barrier spells?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:55 am
*sighs* There are certainly a number of things I could do along the lines of magic to protect myself, rilu'oh, I am not sure exactly what the laws enforcers of this world would think of me utilizing them.

As long as you say it's self defense.... though admittedly, sometimes when it's a man against a woman, courts are biased against you stare Body guard is out of the question, though. It's bad enough with all these guys constantly patrolling.. *gestures to the goons*

They have not come to our private quarters at any point as of yet, so I do not think extra security here is necessary. If they did, I am sure the current security would be adequate enough.  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:06 pm
Glancing over to the Italians as TES pointed out he nodded in agreement. It had been getting a little irksome having them around the club until Liada put her foot down at Franco. Or..more like a fireball to his foot. sweatdrop Taking another swig of his water he thought of something else. Well I don't normally know what kind of potions Rev has for what situations but have you thought about asking her for a fangirl repellent of some kind? Might come in handy when you guys go out.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:11 pm
Fangirl repellant? xd I could definitely go for some of that... as long as it doesn't attract fanboys instead... stare

I have the feeling fanboys would be a bit mzild courteous.
That's just wishful thinking on your part rolleyes
*starts munching on one of his rescued pastries... one -without- legs*

I had not thought to ask Liada about such a thing, jhal it may be worth pursuing.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:14 pm
portaling is so very convenient.
*smirks*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:20 pm
stare Convenient for you maybe, I will stick to walking or driving thank you.

Throwing away his empty bottle he leans against the bar and tilts his head from side to side until you can hear his neck pop. Giving a face of relief he looks over to the elves again. I can ask her next time I see her, she spent a lot of time at the club last night and she said she was gonna do it again for a few days. I thought it was odd but meh, she has been overworking in the lab for Kjæreste so I figured it was some much needed goofing off.  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:31 pm
*nods in agreement with Leko*
Unfortunately, due to how the schools of magic in my world are taught, it is only wizards and druids who have that kind of ability sweatdrop I believe mages have a few things themselves, jhal not on as broad of a scale as the abilities of wizards and druids.

Most magic classes at least have a spell that we call "gate" that will take us to one specific location that we "bind" ourselves to, rilu'oh it does not work everywhere... this world is one such place that it does not work crying

*demonstrates by casting it. An ethereal blue gate manifests in front of him and begins to open, but immediately collapses and disappears*
It is mzilst troublesome.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:36 pm
*talking with mouthful*
Atuly, I fink she migh be 'ere lookin' for a shemale.

*wishes he had some milk but is too lazy to get up to get it*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:41 pm
Raising an eyebrow at TES's manners he goes into the fridge and grabs a bottled milk and slides it down the bar to him. Looking over to Ryzan he tops off his brandy. So from what I think I heard from your husband Rev is looking for a woman? confused  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:42 pm
*stretches and yawns*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:56 pm
Something like a woman, xas sweatdrop I am surprised she has not told you so that there would be an extra set of eyes out there.
*sips his brandy after the glass was refilled*
It seems there is a being imitating yathrin wandering around. This being ves likely was formerly Vassnta.

*stares up at the milk on the counter and reaches for it from his spot on the floor, though it was obvious that there was no way he'd be able to get it from that far away*

The real yathrin has been staying with us and is rather upset about something that she will not speak of. It seems something happened between her and Vassnta. I may soon be resorting to reading her mind to see what really happened and in the meantime, Liada has decided to keep on the look out for the other one.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5581 5582 5583 5584 5585 5586 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games