Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5583 5584 5585 5586 5587 5588 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:01 pm
*frowns slightly at Ryzans response*

Are things not going too well for you? It's nothing major, is it?

*arches a brow at the latest tidbit of information on Anira, not realizing she had more to her than meets the eye. Snickering, she knew Leko was very excited at learning the elf would be a potential "playmate" she could hang out with*

You make sure you play nice now, you hear Leko? twisted

*nods to Hauk as he leaves, enjoying her wine and the company*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:03 pm
*gives Icy a playful smile*
That's the only way I play...
nicely twisted

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:12 pm
Nau nau... nothing too major, I would say. We have just had the misfortune of having to take in yathrin rolleyes She has kept to herself at least, though.

I'm not sure that's necessarily a good thing, with all things considered.
*gets up to get the milk himself since mister giant bartender left without bringing it to him* stare

Perhaps that is just how she "works things out", as they say, so I do not see the harm in it. As I recall, you have always preferred solitude as well.
*waves off the subject as unimportant*

Other than that and having a run in with some fans of the doujinshi that is apparently still being circulated, everything is perfectly fine.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:22 pm
*shakes her head in amusement*
Well I need to head off for a bit lovelies.
Hope to catch you lot again soon.
Very soon. pirate

*hops off the stool and vanishes*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:35 pm
*furrows her brow when she hears about Miro, remembering seeing her and Vassnta not too long after the New Year. She didn't like the sound of Miro being anything other than Miro*

I do hope it's not too serious as far Miro's concerned. neutral Anything outside of a bubbly and bouncy Miro is not a good thing, though I admit I don't know that much about her to begin with. sweatdrop

*finishes her wine and tries to cover a smirk when Ryzan mentions fanatic fangirls*

Ah yes, I do believe it's about time I updated my personal collection. wink It's been a while since I bought an edition. whee

*waves Leko off before she vanishes, having to follow suit as well*

I guess I can stop by the bookstore and catch up while I take care of some running around I have to do. I hope you two take care of yourselves, and if you help with Miro, just let me know. I have no problems letting her stay over for as long as she needs to. See you all later.

*places glass in sink and heads into the office to get down to her quarters*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:51 pm
*waves to both Leko and Icy as they each depart, then looks over at Tes*
Quite the generous offer Icy has made, xas?

You could be a little more subtle about wanting to get rid of her rolleyes
*notices how late it's gotten and guzzles down his milk*
Should probably at least figure out what happened before shoving her out the door, though... and depending on how bad it ends up being, she might be with us for a while...

*groans*
And if that's the case, I think you and I need a serious talk about your grudge with her. For now, I think we could use some sleep.

*takes Ryzan's empty glass and deposits it in the sink, then heads downstairs with him to their quarters*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:13 pm
*Slips in through the shadows, picks up the video and tucks it in her breast pocket. She refills her flask and steps back in to the shadows to catch up on the latest.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:55 pm
*walks into the bar, studying her sketchbook. Cecil, sitting on her head, guides her to the counter, and she runs into one of the stools* Oh! *looks around* cat_sweatdrop Well, I guess I'll get something to drink while I'm here. *sets her sketchbook on the counter and goes behind it to pour herself a glass of elven wine. Taking it back to where she put her sketchbook, she sets it down, has a seat, and resumes studying her sketches*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 6, 4, 2 Total: 21 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:28 pm
*finishes her wine*

*floats down from Kits' head and wanders around the room, a few inches off the floor*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:11 pm
*gets up and takes care of her glass* Cecil, let's go home. *picks up her sketchbook on her way out*

Ey! *rushes after Kits, afraid she'll leave him behind*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:19 pm
*Having more and more trouble getting around, perhaps she should start just taking tea in her quarters. sweatdrop At least every once in a while. She sits on a chaise lounge carefully and texts the host at the JD.* User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:02 pm
*The host to the JD brings Psy her tea and an order of Goyza. He pours for her while she grins at him and palms him $100. He nods and leaves the mistress be to enjoy her tea and light snack.* whee  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:49 pm
*Finishes her small meal and tea in peace while catching up on her email messages. Looks like William had to work again this weekend. stare She places a hand on the small of her back to support herself as she stands. sweatdrop This is getting harder and harder on her. sweatdrop Just leaving her dishes, she makes her way carefully to her chambers for the night.* neutral  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 3, 6, 6 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:23 pm
*walks in and pours herself a glass of elven wine then perches on one of the stools*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:29 pm
A portal opens up and Liada pops out of it. Upon seeing Kits she waves as she comes up to the bar and closing the portal behind her. Hey Kits, how goes it?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5583 5584 5585 5586 5587 5588 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games