Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5584 5585 5586 5587 5588 5589 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 3, 2, 6 Total: 20 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:48 pm
*looks up* Hey Liada. ^_^ I'm doing all right, you?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:53 pm
I'm doing pretty well, the lab has finally calmed down a bit with all the orders for V-day. sweatdrop Now I've been on the lookout in the club and elsewhere for something. Other than that all is well. Good job on the auction by the way. It was a smash hit! 3nodding Coming behind the bar she picked out a few bottles and mixed something for herself. Placing them back when she was done she went back around the bar to sit next to the cat-girl and enjoy the night.  

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 4, 4, 5 Total: 22 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:57 pm
Oh yeah, I bet this time of year is really busy for you. *takes a sip of her wine* Thanks. I was really happy with how it turned out. cat_3nodding What are you looking for in the club?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:13 pm
This holiday, Christmas, and New years really but yes. Desperate people wish for the impossible at times. Sipping her drink she rubbed her forehead a bit and her face became more somber. I should really be saying "who" but considering the situation, "what" is probably more preferable. Apparently we have a dark double of Miro running around causing trouble. Ryzan and TES said something happened to her and she's been so distraught about it that she has been locked up in their guest room and hasn't come out. Or said anything.  

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 4, 6, 1 Total: 20 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:16 pm
A double? Of Miro? cat_confused *ears droop when she hears how Miro's doing* Oh, I hope Miro's all right! I wonder what happened.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:22 pm
Liada could only shrug since she was in the dark herself. No idea, she won't speak a word of it to the dark elves so Ryzan may have to resort to a little mental magic to pry it out. Leko is pretty sure its a doppelganger that's been roaming for awhile and started with Draa, who changed into Vassnta, and from what I've witnessed and after some talking and second opinions with the boys, it may be this dark version of Miro who transformed from being Vassnta. I've been stalking the club since that's where I saw Dark Miro first, and I'm getting reports from my staff that she or it still frequents there.  

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 1, 2, 3 Total: 15 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:29 pm
Wait, Vassnta is Draa? And now is Miro? cat_confused *is now completely confused* cat_gonk A doppleganger? I know I haven't been around here that much, but how didn't I hear about this? cat_gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:43 pm
Sipping down more of her drink she gives a gentle wave of her hand to tell the girl to calm down. User Image We only THINK it might have been Draa originally since it seems this copy-cat has the same type of tattoo patterns that Draa had. he only differences have been the symbols tattooed over the eye according to Ryzan. It Draa had the symbol for 2, Vassnta had the symbol for innocence, and now this "Miro" has something else. User Image And we think Vassnta turned into Miro because the only thing our Miro told TES and Ryzan was that she "killed" Vassnta. So whatever happened to her she's obviously putting full blame on herself. User Image She gets up to top off her drink and talks over her shoulder as she does so. As for why you haven't heard of this until now is beyond me, we're just finding out ourselves so who knows this thing might have been running around under our noses for a long time. Leko seems familiar about this creature since she snapped to attention when I mentioned that this "Miro" spoke German. So at least that gives us some kind of clue to look out for, that and that the "Miro" I saw at the club had red eyes. User Image  

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 6, 2, 2 Total: 12 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:51 pm
*sips her wine while listening to Liada* This is really confusing. I didn't even know that Vassnta was Draa. They don't seem anything alike. cat_confused But then, I only met Vassnta a couple of times.

*sets her now empty glass down* So... you're looking for someone who looks like Miro, but has red eyes, and speaks German?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:57 pm
That's pretty much the gist of it. I've got Hauk helping me around the club with the bouncers. Anira's been doing scans around the forest just in case. But so far no luck. This is a sneaky imp that's for certain. ninja As for Vassnta being Draa it would make some since. We hadn't seen Draa since his baptism and that's when Vassnta started popping around. Sitting back down with her drink Liada tilted her head from side to side to pop her neck and then sipped her drink. Never a dull moment around her right?  

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 1, 5, 2 Total: 15 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:02 pm
Hmmm... well, I'll watch for her... cat_confused him... whatever. Are you doing anything other than trying to figure out what's going on?

*thinks for a moment* I guess that does make sense. I did notice that Draa hasn't been around for a while.

Nope, I guess it's not dull around here. I guess I need to come by to catch up on news more often, though. cat_sweatdrop Karrie's pretty much been sticking to the JD, so he just hears the rumors that the staff over there spreads around.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:10 pm
User Image Sadly until Ryzan does the mind reading on Miro or unless me and/or Leko can catch the creature there really isn't anything more we can do. I upped the barrier spells and enchantments in the club to prevent this thing jumping more bodies or copying them at least. Anira's been scrying at home but it seems to have some sort of deflecting ability to block that. All we can do is spread the word really until we catch 'em. Sipping more of her drink she raises an eyebrow at Kits. Really? Does that man NOT get out anymore? I mean it seems like he's been a hermit in his work other than the costume contest. confused  

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 3, 2, 2 Total: 16 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:20 pm
Hmmm... I guess he doesn't want to be caught or something. cat_neutral

*shakes her head* No, Karrie hasn't been getting out much lately. It seems like he's done nothing but work for a while now. cat_neutral He doesn't even come to Aqua Springs much anymore unless I ask him to. I see a lot more of Velcore and Mitri than I do Karrie.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:27 pm
Running her fingers through her hair in frustration the fox spirit growls softly in her throat. Grrrr....what is it with everyone going 180 on their personalities!? stressed First I dealt with Kat, then Anira helps Leko exorcise her mother out of Ayami, now all this s**t with Miro and Karrie's being a hermit!! Can't we have a bit more normalcy like Psy's pregnancy!? scream Burying her face in her arms and ears falling flat Liada continues to grumble muffled by her flesh.  

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 3, 6, 6 Total: 21 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:32 pm
It's not the first time he's done something like this... Sometimes he just gets in a mood where he doesn't want to be around people that much. I'm sure he'll be coming out here more often soon. *doesn't mention that this is the longest Karrie's been like this, and she's starting to worry about him*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5584 5585 5586 5587 5588 5589 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games