Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5586 5587 5588 5589 5590 5591 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:50 pm
Oh no. I was just looking up statistics trying to find some credible sources for Vassnta. You see, I had Ayami grant him a p***s and well, I think there is room for improvement. If the boy has something, I'd like it to be spectacular, you know, breathtaking. So I've been researching to find the right specimen to show Ayami. He needs a circumcision that's for sure. whee *contemplates ordering some tea.* User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:53 pm
I just don't know. I suppose I could have him modeled after William. I'm rather fond of his manliness and have gotten much pleasure from him. wink Though I'd have to snap a picture. ninja  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:01 pm
User Image Anira nearly choked on her drink as she heard Psy prattle on. Once she recovered she ran her fingers through her hair and took a deep breath. User Image So...then I take it you have not heard about the situation about Vassnta.....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:03 pm
{{What do you have against foreskin? gonk }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:06 pm
*While speaking, she texted the host to the JD for some tea and half listened to Anira.* Hm? Vassnta? emotion_eyebrow *puts her iphone down.* OH GAWD!! Don't tell me he's been running around exposing himself!! stressed You know, I realize its new and all…but have a bit of self control!!! stressed  
Anira Tiernay rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 2, 5, 4, 1 Total: 15 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:08 pm
Well I believe it would be easier to do that since he no longer exists at this point...She pauses to sip her drink again and let it sink into the Mistress of MW.  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image *Tries to comprehend what Anira has said.* What…what do you mean? Where did he go? He shouldn't run around half cocked!! stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:16 pm
It is exactly as it sounded my dear. Vassnta no longer exists. Long story short, Liada had discovered from an encounter at IR a few nights ago and through speaking with the dark elves that Vassnta was basically possessed by a doppelganger. And this same creature has now taken on the form of our dear little Ms. Miro and is running around rampant in a ways. The real Ms. Miro has been depressed and hiding away in distraught downstairs in Ryzan and TES's chambers.  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:21 pm
*The host to the JD brings the Mistress her tea and pours. As he sees Psy pinch the bridge of her nose and sigh loudly, he knows to hurry and get the hell out of there. He promptly leaves once her tea is poured.* Do you know what this means, Anira? stare *Picks up her teacup and sips slowly trying to calm herself.* This means that all of my research and efforts go RIGHT DOWN THE DRAIN!!! stressed stressed  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:31 pm
Sipping her own drink and getting up to refill her glass. Anira can only give a sigh and a soft smile to her friend. sweatdrop I am sorry to disappoint you in your endeavors dear. But I think you also fail to see the bigger problem with this situation. This creature might be connected to other incidents around Geezerville. Ms. Miro claims to believe that she "killed Vassnta" but will not tell the dark elves how because she is too far gone in her guilt to say anything. sad This being may be causing much more harm than we believe and the fact that it takes the form of other people then this is a very dangerous situation indeed. Have you seen anything suspicious around here or at the estate recently?  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:39 pm
*Sips her tea and tries to think about suspicious things.* User Image I did see Miro here the other day with some boy. Ryzan gave her such a drastic makeover I didn't recognize her at first. Black hair cut in a severe angled bob, red eyes, tatoos which were probably henna. I can't see Miro sitting still for any REAL pain. rolleyes It was very severe and not really her personality to be dressed as she was.

This boy too, he was going on and on about all this stuff Miro had told him…all untrue. User Image Like she was homeless, penniless, had no clothes…all sorts of nonsense. talk2hand I pulled that boy aside and set him straight. I'm surprised Miro would go to the level of preying on some poor sap. User Image

Anira Tiernay rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 5, 1, 1 Total: 14 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:46 pm
Raising an eyebrow she sits back down across from Psy and rests her chin on the heel of her hand. User Image Oh my. Then Liada's theories of the copycat still being around here are founded true. I am afraid the one you saw that night was as we have dubbed her, the Dark Miro. Ms. Miro has not left the dark elves chambers below for at least a week if my intel is correct. The doppelganger has red eyes and the same tattoos as Mr. Vassnta and Mr. Draa did.  

Anira Tiernay

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:50 pm
((Tries to remember if she had the witches book destroyed))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:53 pm
So……so that wasn't Miro? User Image neutral stare Doppelganger or not, you don't deal with a Pavani in such a fashion. mad I will keep my eyes on the lookout for this… imposter… and make sure I keep my taser handy at all times. evil *Angrily takes a large drink of her tea.* evil  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:55 pm
((pops in to check on things and finds you are planning on showing my other, specimen! rofl I'm already laughing at how she would react burning_eyes ))

((Oh love you all - but my bed time is nearing, long day sweatdrop ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5586 5587 5588 5589 5590 5591 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games