Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:51 pm
"cake? " brago looked at the cake. " ....... "  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:52 pm
Soli poked it,"What's wrong with it,"she took a bit of the icing and liked it, her eyes went wide, and she hurried to bathroom.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:57 pm
" I think I'll pass..... Beer please." brago said with a sweat as Soli dashed out of the room. He looked around for their alcohol.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:01 pm
User Image

Neuro looked at the cake and frowned,"It's over there,"He pointed to a large crate.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:04 pm
Brago had approached the crate cautiously. This could brome of Neuros tricks. He opened the crates slowly hopeing to find high quality stuff inside since it was crate'd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:05 pm
User Image
"Oh no! whats wrong with my cake?" Marisol said, rushing up to it, lookinglike she was going to cry. "It looks fine to me...."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:43 pm
User Image

"Taste it and find out then Marisol."He looked at her and saw Brago,"The beer and wine are in there, they're all excellent years,"He picked up a wine and saw the date on it,he tossed it to him,"Here."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:02 pm
brago tasted it. " good year!" he wasn't one for old wines, but this had a very good taste. " perhaps I should start drinking this stuff more..."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:04 pm
User Image
Marisol tried a little piece of the cake. "It tastes like the vanilla cake I ordered. So I don't know what is wrong with it."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:06 pm
User Image

Neuro started thinking and looked around for Soma, but didn't see him anywhere,"Where did that insect go."He looked at the cake again and took out a knife and cut it.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:12 pm
User Image
"I don't know, i didn't see him leave." Marisol said as she watched him cut the cake, "but lets not worry about it."

User Image
Kisalie went off to look for Soma, gently calling his name as she went.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:19 pm
User Image

Soma was holding himself against a tree he climbed up on,he looked down at the wedding and was glad Neuro couldn't see him,he leaned against the trunk and sighed.

User Image

"who said I was worried, I wanted to kill him,"He placed a piece of cake on his plate.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:32 pm
User Image
"Don't kill Soma, you'll make Kisalie sad if you did. She seems to have taken a liking to your brother." Marisol said, taking a small piece of cake for herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:00 am
Brago was enjoying himself, but on the inside, he hoped Hana was enjoying her rest. lrhough he didn't show it, it was a very scary day for him  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:05 am
User Image
Hana woke up feeling ill. She sat on the bed and looked around. The baby was kicking, but it didnt hurt as much now.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games